Web Analytics
Track!! Enough!

News:

Main Menu

Track!! Enough!

Started by Javardsnegger, April 01, 2011, 05:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Track, i dunno where ppl got the rumor from but one thing is for sure!!

PPL Think the Vesper armor sets and weapons are comming!

PPL Think Icarus bow's will lose their atk speed!!

All this is fine by me, you guys want to make a little suspence, fine, but...

ECONOMY IS TOTALY FROZEN Track!! Ppl hang on to their coins like they are hang on to life it self.... and this is not good, cause it's making prices go down down down to the gutter....!

Tracky, common, this is kinda serious!

If you have something worth more than 15dc, you just won't sell it!

Come clean with us and tell us plz what is going ON!!

P.s: I'm not stupid, i know the huge work moving to freya would give :P, you guys are good but you're not ncsoft! But about vesper items in donny? What about some change in stats of icarus bow??  NO to both question would be nice as puding. :D ty alot in advance for any time you may consider giving to my questions!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

jygh

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2011, 05:39:36 PM

ECONOMY IS TOTALY FROZEN Track!! Ppl hang on to their coins like they are hang on to life it self.... and this is not good, cause it's making prices go down down down to the gutter....!

P.s: I'm not stupid, i know the huge work moving to freya would give :P, you guys are good but you're not ncsoft! But about vesper items in donny? What about some change in stats of icarus bow??  NO to both question would be nice as puding. :D ty alot in advance for any time you may consider giving to my questions!!
donate for some info dude
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2011, 05:39:36 PM

GM's will respond with "Freya??? Who came up with that rumour" THO they will dig their own grave telling it to some specific players (like with the Frintezza story) and denie it to others. Once Freya is uploaded what will they say? "We didnt knew anything about it, Drake did it without informing us" tho Drake can't handle the coding himself.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Javardsnegger

Quote from: FeelmyBow on April 01, 2011, 06:54:33 PM
Drake did it without informing us

Imo thats exactly what they will say!!

Track man, you know i consider you a friend even though i don't always agree with you, i have huge respect for you and your work! But if smthg like that will hapen...well all i can say is that it will be low man, real depply low below the belt...!

Anyway you have to say something! Economy is fking frozen atm!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

andreww

glasy the scamming rat Gm tells on x15

freya will be soon  there but he always lies +hacks people and have 0 knowledge about l2

so maybe he is right this time

but freya isnt that strange to skipp 3  episode's  we will be the latest updated server, new people will come we will grow like we did in c2 c3

but dreams stay dreams 
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Javardsnegger

i doubt freya will come! I'm pretty sure it won't!! Hell we haven«t even hb working, beleth, steecitadel,etc,etc!

What i'm pretty sure of is: vesper being available trough donation at donny in few days!! And than....one day when we will rly move to freya, after moving to gracia part1, part 2, final, epilogue, you can craft them finaly!!  ;D

Track! You may as well as let it come out! Not just a hand full of "friends" but every1 should know bro!! Fak at least ppl know what to expect and at least economy is fking frozen for a reason.... :-\

Atm it's pure non sence to hang on to every misarable coins one have..... maybe for nothing!! Common Track! Say something oficially Once and for All! Plz!

jygh

Quote from: andreww on April 01, 2011, 07:16:28 PM
glasy the scamming rat Gm tells on x15

freya will be soon  there but he always lies +hacks people and have 0 knowledge about l2

so maybe he is right this time

but freya isnt that strange to skipp 3  episode's  we will be the latest updated server, new people will come we will grow like we did in c2 c3

but dreams stay dreams 
guys we still dont ve even full hb .,, we r c4 with custom stuff  lol . btw i hope they ll make someday the events that they so spamed that will be finished after summer im sry i mean 1 year ago xd
  Nightmare 30x

darkdevilct

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2011, 07:53:26 PM
i doubt freya will come! I'm pretty sure it won't!! Hell we haven«t even hb working, beleth, steecitadel,etc,etc!

What i'm pretty sure of is: vesper being available trough donation at donny in few days!! And than....one day when we will rly move to freya, after moving to gracia part1, part 2, final, epilogue, you can craft them finaly!!  ;D

Track! You may as well as let it come out! Not just a hand full of "friends" but every1 should know bro!! Fak at least ppl know what to expect and at least economy is fking frozen for a reason.... :-\

Atm it's pure non sence to hang on to every misarable coins one have..... maybe for nothing!! Common Track! Say something oficially Once and for All! Plz!
this rumor is true....u will see... and since new stuff is coming...and u can buy only it whit donation u will have  option
1 donation
2 suck stuff vs op stuff
3 QQ
4 leave
and since this rumor the price go down and down each day u wont sell u stuff cheap so u will broke it or keep
for me is broke(thx strafko for the ews xD )
i buy my ic+f+8 280 dc and ppl was offert me 130 dc pfff i made+10 and ppl offert me 250 still sucK

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

trooperXkoki

Quote from: darkdevilct on April 02, 2011, 01:04:05 AM
this rumor is true....u will see... and since new stuff is coming...and u can buy only it whit donation u will have  option
1 donation
2 suck stuff vs op stuff
3 QQ
4 leave
and since this rumor the price go down and down each day u wont sell u stuff cheap so u will broke it or keep
i buy my ic+f+8 280 dc and ppl was offert me 130 dc pfff i made+10 and ppl offert me 250 still sucK

i all time have good ews :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Javardsnegger

Quote from: darkdevilct on April 02, 2011, 01:04:05 AM
1 donation
2 suck stuff vs op stuff
3 QQ
4 leave

Damn you're not the first who does that :S

I don't wanna sound like an apokalypse bringer but... feels like the begining of the End for Dn! :( And i don't think 10 merges will save it this time... Face it, imo, besides few guys who have rich daddys, most of the ppl is sick of donating....! So they donated to have pro equip and now...sudenly their equipment will be obsolete?? Looool This will be funny! Alrdy gathering tons of p0pc0rn!! :D

GeForce

All server machines will be turned off soon for some time cuz engine will be changed.
Twinturbocharged engine will be puted in server machines (new generation superPC/serverPC), than GMs will take a job (making servers more economic,less bugged,etc..).

Lol.
xxXGeForceXxx Duelist / Hell Knight - Left since 08.March.2008
KosaNostra | LimitedEdition <3