Steal Divinity - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Steal Divinity

Started by Gonzal, May 10, 2011, 03:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PainMaster

Quote from: lasombra on May 10, 2011, 08:16:15 PM
Something tell me join this discuss is ussles...but whatever...

Personally I think Steal Divinity is OP. For me it's a fact. No one, me also like end pvp on ground without any buff. But it looks like this, so learn play against it, make proper party whichcan fast rebuff, use assist on kamael etc.
But our discuss on forum "who have bigger e-penis" don't change nothing.
True is also than when we use kamaels = noobs. When kamaels are using by our enemys = all fine.
We have no more kamaels than You (I can risk, and tell even than we have less). Not my fault than my ppl are more active.

About other part of this topic, couse I again saw posts about AoD.
For first it's nice than You care so much about us.

The most funny for me is Your whining and crying (yes rly crying and pathetic whining - no offence) about numbers. :

We are 3 clans : AoD, BArmy, BAngelz.
AoD is active in compare to others INFNM clans. Barmy and Bangelz are clans like Yours (temps, ws, couse CB or yuuki are smaller). Activity of my clan (AoD) is thx to my members and my hard work on it, and selection in clan every 2-3 weeks, and no mercy for lazy asses. It's Your problem than Your leaders preffer scratching balz than work on their clans. Cry to them or change them.

You are 6 clans + 2 main asslickers
- 3 temps clans
- CB
- WS
- Yuuki
- WP helping You, also GuessWho helping You (but I do not count them as enemys....too easy)

And You cry about numbers ? Open Your eyes ppl, couse You make Your self looking stupid.
And Your legends about 50 ppl on sieges (like I counted online per clan 8,33.....yeah !)
Only WS are always 2 partys on more on sieges, so rest of Your clans have 6 ppl online ?

Your problem is lack of any leading and cooperation.
Invite all clans to CC on actions, and cooperate. You comes wave after wave, splitted, not together.
If I would be in Your situacion, I would be long time ago kicked our side asses. You just need think a bit more and cry a bit less. I maked things like this in past many times.

You can post now how I sux, how my clan sux. How big noobs we are. Free will. You can also write how big ego I have and again how I sux hard !
Difference is : everything what I do in rl : boxing, climbing, my others hobbys, work - I do for win. If I losing, I try harder and win. Same in game, I play for WIN. For me there is no second place. No matter second or last one - important is win. I sux ? mby yes. I'm fuker sometimes for win ? sure I do !
But I preffer be fuker and sux. Than be like You....like old whining, crying woman.

Now feed Your ego and heal some Your complexes about small dks, fail sixual life or stolen breakfast in school. Go on. And don't forget tell me than I "QQ"

ps. no offence. Many of You are good players. But as whole You looks just pathetic. Sorry but it's true.

again same sh1ts like temps sad when they rolled server with 3 clans  , funny  ;)  even didnt read that alll  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

tomogara

The most funny for me is Your whining and crying (yes rly crying and pathetic whining - no offence) about numbers. :

AoD is active in compare to others INFNM clans. Barmy and Bangelz are clans like Yours (temps, ws, couse CB or yuuki are smaller). Activity of my clan (AoD) is thx to my members and my hard work on it, and selection in clan every 2-3 weeks, and no mercy for lazy asses. It's Your problem than Your leaders preffer scratching balz than work on their clans. Cry to them or change them.

- 3 temps clans
- CB
- WS
- Yuuki
- WP helping You, also GuessWho helping You (but I do not count them as enemys....too easy)

And You cry about numbers ? Open Your eyes ppl, couse You make Your self looking stupid.

Now this thing with clan number I could not understand. You know someone can make 20 clans on 20 accounts and If he could only log all of them at the same time and atack you with 20 chars you would use argument like - "But you atacked with 20 clans and we were only 3, you outnumbered us greatly." So basicly you saing 130 ppl from 3 clans is less than 90 ppl from 6 or 7 clans. Interesting mathematics.  

cthon

Personally I think Steal Divinity is OP. For me it's a fact. No one, me also like end pvp on ground without any buff. But it looks like this, so learn play against it, make proper party whichcan fast rebuff, use assist on kamael etc.
True is also than when we use kamaels = noobs. When kamaels are using by our enemys = all fine.
We have no more kamaels than You (I can risk, and tell even than we have less). Not my fault than my ppl are more active.

- 3 temps clans
- CB
- WS
- Yuuki

And Your legends about 50 ppl on sieges (like I counted online per clan 8,33.....yeah !)
Only WS are always 2 partys on more on sieges, so rest of Your clans have 6 ppl online ?

Invite all clans to CC on actions, and cooperate. You comes wave after wave, splitted, not together.
If I would be in Your situacion, I would be long time ago kicked our side asses. You just need think a bit more and cry a bit less. I maked things like this in past many times.

You can post now how I sux, how my clan sux. How big noobs we are. Free will. You can also write how big ego I have and again how I sux hard !
Difference is : everything what I do in rl : boxing, climbing, my others hobbys, work - I do for win. If I losing, I try harder and win. Same in game, I play for WIN. For me there is no second place. No matter second or last one - important is win. I sux ? mby yes. I'm fuker sometimes for win ? sure I do !
But I preffer be fuker and sux. Than be like You....like old whining, crying woman.

Now feed Your ego and heal some Your complexes about small dks, fail sixual life or stolen breakfast in school. Go on. And don't forget tell me than I "QQ"

ps. no offence. Many of You are good players. But as whole You looks just pathetic. Sorry but it's true.

i didnt reply till now to your two pro players that are active on forum cause u just cant deal with them since they dont get a sh1t, also they forgot we were in ally with u and we saw how u play.. anyway we, CB , BH however u like to call our crew since we moved like 2-3 times from one clan to another passed trough this sh1ts with temps... they had exactly same speech - blablabla we are 3 clans blablabla work harder blablabla if we were u we would rape u blablabla so u can save it... also, just take a look at a siege and just embrace the simple truth, u are much more, that stupid excuse with clan numbers is really low.. u really think u are the only one that can make a CC and invite some parties there?
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Tabbox

Quote from: cthon on May 10, 2011, 08:55:11 PM
i didnt reply till now to your two pro players that are active on forum cause u just cant deal with them since they dont get a sh1t, also they forgot we were in ally with u and we saw how u play.. anyway we, CB , BH however u like to call our crew since we moved like 2-3 times from one clan to another passed trough this sh1ts with temps... they had exactly same speech - blablabla we are 3 clans blablabla work harder blablabla if we were u we would rape u blablabla so u can save it... also, just take a look at a siege and just embrace the simple truth, u are much more, that stupid excuse with clan numbers is really low.. u really think u are the only one that can make a CC and invite some parties there?
dont loose ur this, they'll never admit it

Weezer

Danm this last post makes me remember when Temps were ruling on NM, they usually said the same thing about numbers... xD

"We r just 3 clans, u were a lot", in that time was around 5-6 clans fighting then if i remember well, FTR, SR, BB, DN, ex-SINS (forgot clan name xD).

And the same happens with Temp now what happened to their enemies in that time: not all people r active, 1 "almost" dead clan in ally, too much egos to handle into a big ally against FTP (this i must say isnt just Temp, but for all clans that fighting FTP atm), a good organization for sieges can happen with all in CC and people listening orders (the problem is to find out some person with some good tatics for sieges that all will listen), but besides there's nothing more to expect.

Temp's activity atm isnt the same like we had 1-2 years ago, maybe if merge was made in that time we could handle to have 3 sides fighting, not like we have atm (anyway i'm a dreamer to expect 3 sides on this server once again xD).

But imo the best part of all this happening on server is that some people from Temp said exctly the same as Felissin telling then now...  ;D

fenrris

- 3 temps clans
- CB
- WS
- Yuuki

Yup we all lo in numbers(as the oposite side). Yes WS usualy have 2 or 2+ parties during siege(and only then cuz were old and busy hehe).

I dont see any problem here. We play for fun you guys play for fun all can share this cake  ;D

You can find idiots everywhere so why should you care. make pvp and GF after it(god i hate this NM style of typing "QQ" stuff instead of gf-not all thou).

Think Temps have to deal with the fact of lo activity now days and rethink they strategy. Old BH guys are here for pure joy of sloughter so they dont care to much same as my clan.

Till next pvp/siege Felli 8)

fenrris

forgot to add that Steal Divinity suck with this reuse. Thou all you need to do  is target enemy kamaels and smack them before they get your buffs ;D

FeelmyBow

You are 6 clans
- 3 temps clans
- CB
- WS
- Yuuki

Actually, if we are being seen as 6 clans we are able to count the fact that:

RenesancE merged into BrokenAngelz so they are  2 clans.

The thing is, CB and Yuuki both got a low show-up (as far as i know, i havent been active either). Yes that is our fault, tho you forget the fact that most (if not all) CB play for pvp only. If there aint any pvp they wont say "hey lets farm".

Yuuki is a BR clan with a way diff timezone. So the activity of that clan cannot be mentioned during the times on epics / sieges. I think im the only european player in this clan.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Weezer on May 10, 2011, 09:45:44 PM
But imo the best part of all this happening on server is that some people from Temp said exctly the same as Felissin telling then now...  ;D

Nothing new about he's speach!

I won't add nothing new to this topic. All has been said alrdy. Sd is OP but nothing will change for the moment, and thats a fact.

@felsin. I would like if merge had hepened only 1 year ago! Not even 2 or 3 when ppl where more active, only 1 year ago!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Weezer

Quote from: FeelmyBow on May 10, 2011, 10:21:43 PM
Yuuki is a BR clan with a way diff timezone. So the activity of that clan cannot be mentioned during the times on epics / sieges. I think im the only european player in this clan.

We have around 30 players on clan and on sieges we can make max 1 pt, it sucks cause on saturday some of us r working (i'm working during siege time) and sunday siege time for us is a shit, some people still didnt wake up (sometimes i lost sieges cause i was sleeping) and others having lunch with their families.

Quote from: Javardsnegger on May 10, 2011, 10:24:13 PM
@felsin. I would like if merge had hepened only 1 year ago! Not even 2 or 3 when ppl where more active, only 1 year ago!

Temps had more activity on that time, especially TheHeroes.

flamingAwe

heh, ppl, what've you become.
crying about skill work, instead, of using the skill for your benifit, crying about numbers instead of making something with yours...

oh, shit, i forgot, you were the same, nothing changes  ;)

lbiguiml

too mcuh shiit to rdy......

anyway..... as i checked who not agreed with that skill nerf is coz it its in ur side of the fight...... put the kamag@y to the other side and u see many of u ppl here crying. if for u is fine kamag@ys steal 7 buffs with less tehn 10 seconds its fine coz ncsoft did that.... well..... i would like ask something here.... Track could u recover the gladiators back to the nromal status when I/it could kill anyone with just 1 critical skill? I think its normal coz ncsoft made like that and I would be happy kill agan 2 pts alone with just 1 healer in back.  ;)

anyway .... just a tip..... want see cryers /  make mass ? create 5 kamag@ys... make sub/lvl up buff them and use them to cancel the same target and kill it with 1 hit  :D ;D

edit: sry for the write coz its dark here cant see the keyboard well :D