Pure PVP game

Started by sm0g, May 29, 2011, 08:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvolveR

TSM vs aAa first game,that was an EPIC one with an epic final xD
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

DECC

Can't believe it, but aAa won against TSM.

IvolveR

Quote from: DECC on June 19, 2011, 07:30:29 PM
Can't believe it, but aAa won against TSM.
ofc they did, USA teams are lame they cant stand against real competition  :)
Round one was pure luck for TSM they took the base like 1 sec before aAa
Round two was an epic win and round 3 was total aAa domination from minute 1 :D

My bet there will be 2 EU teams on the final
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

DECC

Yeah, im really hoping for fnatic vs aAa in the final. Personally wanna see fnatic win this.

felo41

Quote from: DECC on June 19, 2011, 08:27:05 PM
Yeah, im really hoping for fnatic vs aAa in the final. Personally wanna see fnatic win this.
same here

F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

IvolveR

Quote from: felo41 on June 19, 2011, 09:51:35 PM
same here

wont happen. as u see the tournament bracket is some bullshit.
Usually u expect the winners of the 2 semi-finals to be fighting in the final right?
Yes but Not here,all the loosers are placed into a lower bracket and the winner from that lower bracket will fight the winner from the upper bracket on the final.
Basicly now the 2 best teams(aAa and Fnatic) are gona fight and the victor will have to fight with some looser from the us team on the final -.-
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

DECC

No, actually loser from upper bracket finals will drop into loser bracket, right into 3rd place match. And then if loser wins this they will fight at final. So basically they still have a chance to meet in the end.

felo41

Quote from: IvolveR on June 19, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
Usually u expect the winners of the 2 semi-finals to be fighting in the final right?
Yes but Not here,all the loosers are placed into a lower bracket and the winner from that lower bracket will fight the winner from the upper bracket on the final.
Basicly now the 2 best teams(aAa and Fnatic) are gona fight and the victor will have to fight with some looser from the us team on the final -.-

i didn't look even the table , if it's like u say it sucks xd

i'm  just lf to see that match

update . match is tommorow at 12 xd
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

sm0g

Quote from: IvolveR on June 18, 2011, 09:20:26 PM
actually the fights r quite intense lol,and my guess would be those 8 teams know how to play the game pretty much more than you,eh
i told,its just boring to watch them lasthitting till the 25min mark with zero harass then end up the game with 8-13 teamstats . For me ,its not entertaining,but we re different. Imho the normal streams are a way more entertaining,coz there are more actions. Its my 2 cent.
null.void

Lopes

Quote from: IvolveR on June 19, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
its like DECC said. its a standard bracket ladder used in progaming, i thought it was common knowledge. aAa and FnaticMSI can still meet in the grand final, team coming from the loser bracket has to win 2 times though (or at least they should have to).

ps. i missed a large portion of the first day, but heard about some AP morde action. does anyone remember which match it was?

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

DECC

Quote from: Lopes on June 20, 2011, 07:56:33 AM
its like DECC said. its a standard bracket ladder used in progaming, i thought it was common knowledge. aAa and FnaticMSI can still meet in the grand final, team coming from the loser bracket has to win 2 times though (or at least they should have to).

ps. i missed a large portion of the first day, but heard about some AP morde action. does anyone remember which match it was?
As i remember, it was Xan vs TSM, the only game Xan won.

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: sm0g on June 20, 2011, 12:04:24 AM
i told,its just boring to watch them lasthitting till the 25min mark with zero harass then end up the game with 8-13 teamstats . For me ,its not entertaining,but we re different. Imho the normal streams are a way more entertaining,coz there are more actions. Its my 2 cent.
They are fightin for 100,000$ maybe that's why everybody want to be sure in 100% before they do the action ;)