STEAL/CANCEL - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

STEAL/CANCEL

Started by joroboro, June 08, 2011, 11:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joroboro

Quote from: Locus on June 09, 2011, 09:05:27 PM
First of all i know that kamael is overpowered, but Trust me!, it isnt that hard to disable kamael in pvp. Learn to play with assist, you got archer pt? stun him, mage ? cancel/silence him. ASSIST. I use my kamael as mage, so i got pretty nice stats, but i wont use even 1 skill if my pt dont have tank to give me sof if enemy pt will take me on target. L2P  insted crying
kamael is not OP they just have 100 %  success rate on steal  - ok np make same rate on stun , sleep..... where is the problem ?make all sh1t skill with 100 % success rate why only steal, cancel ?

0l3j

Quote from: cerebelo on June 09, 2011, 07:56:45 PM
true ... i play sps/ee and one of my friend plays kamael .. we are victims if archer target us , not to mention assist from 1 or 2 more archers ... maybe cause we don't have donny equipment , but if u complain that your 8 archers + 1 healer and 1 milion buff boxes party is getting raped , than what can i say ? ofc we all hate kamaels / cancel .. but i also hate 3 his dead from archers , i hate that daggers bluff/lethal me and i hit the floor , i hate that my char that should have the biggest cast speed has actually lower cast speed then some  sh/... wich has 3 times more m.atk then me ... i hate that i couldn't do more then 100 dmg to sws/ee ( fok u onu :D ) , i hate that 99% of server  have donny items, i hate that vesper will bring zero chances for me to have fun in pvp .... i don't like thousands of other thing but man THIS IS THE GAME , THIS IS THE SERVER

+1
look he have so much reasons to cry, and didnt started topic to cry with server bout them :D
Yes you have problem with one skill, and cry more, kinda funny.

Mby 100% is kinda too good, but ffs, overall Kamalols die realy faaast, and i assure you dying constantly isnt funny at all. If they dont have teammates to cover them with sof, great dose of heal, detarget, pure numbers or other shjts, THEY JUST DIE. And remember, Kamalol can steal buff form other Kamalol too, so they pwn themselfs also. Let them have more fun with this char, even if it can be annoying.
Archers are also annoying , especialy with this kiteing(?) wich i just hate :P, but hell this is how this char works, so i learned to live with it. Be more mature, not like lil kid whos toy broken.
For me you can play even from kindergarten in this game, kamalols appeared in Hellbound, new age, if you cant get used to it and change your tactics accordingly, you're just like some old fart who negate everythink, and really shoud leave server (rly learn to play, ppl learn all their life, both real and virtual, what you can and know tdy will not be enough tomorrow if cant learn )...

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Locus on June 09, 2011, 09:05:27 PM
First of all i know that kamael is overpowered, but Trust me!, it isnt that hard to disable kamael in pvp. Learn to play with assist, you got archer pt? stun him, mage ? cancel/silence him. ASSIST. I use my kamael as mage, so i got pretty nice stats, but i wont use even 1 skill if my pt dont have tank to give me sof if enemy pt will take me on target. L2P  insted crying
Locus, common, i don't think of you as a stupid guy!

1 vs 1 a top equiped kamael is almost impossible to kill, only if you are lucky enough to root/anchor/silence him! Othervise is like i said b4 100% landing rate shock, 100% landing rate stun, 100%, 3sec re use 7 buff remover stealdivinity!!

In a pt it's even harder... cause like some1 said b4 you have morrons who make 9ppl partys turned only to cancel (even though it's lower than a cowturd).... so being an archer or even a full pt of o/e archers (like it alrdy hapened) vs 2 kamalol with blade/wind storm+sof+cop+spam heal?? what can you do?? Get down to earth and NERF fking KAMAELS b4 you have a dozen players ig...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

0l3j

If someone wants to leave server from such stupid reason, he is moron. We dont need morons here that much (well not that kind of morons ;p ), i will be happy if they leave server.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: 0l3j on June 09, 2011, 10:30:21 PM
If someone wants to leave server from such stupid reason, he is moron. We dont need morons here that much (well not that kind of morons ;p ), i will be happy if they leave server.

And for you this is a stupid reason?? 1 clas has taken all the fun out of pvp's?? Skill and knowhow doesn't mather anymore since one class take all your buffs and his skill's land with 100% eficiency??

So for you having no fun in pvp anymore is a lame reason?? You think 5years+ players farm here??

Dude! Stfu plz!! I know you don't want your char to be nerfed but hey, imo it's inevitable... You can bullsh1t all you want! Gm's are not stupid, they can see when a class is op (speacialy dn gm's  ;D), you've been lucky cause imo they haven't been nerfed alrdy cause of lack of time!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

0l3j

"Dude" I dont care, I am sps i'm already nerfed in my greates part, cst so rly, and my cancel isnt all that good, also i cant mass stun enemies to cancel them  more easly :P , even so if they would nerf it, to hell with this skill I have others.
If you dont have fun in pvp anymore, then problem is with YOU not with kamalols.

And YES IT IS stupid reason, as i said, in gracia (now you will see with your own eyes ) kamalols will pwn even more, so be rdy for that.
I dont pwn with my char, hell i'm far from that, and when it bothers me to much i just make lil break. Even so I can find fun in pvp now, so whos got problem here, i think you. if you want to just pwn in pvp, you will never have fun.

joroboro

Quote from: 0l3j on June 09, 2011, 10:30:21 PM
heh keep moron comment for you and what do here 50 ppl if ppl start leave ? ;D from your(again) spam comment ppl see who is real moron here ;D

Crazzyyhuhuh

told youuu make one and see i was thinking the same like you omg wtf kamael powns  i made one and you know what exept that steal buff he sux in evrything else  its 2 hits target so im thinking if he dont have the steal what he will do ?
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

0l3j

Quote from: joroboro on June 09, 2011, 10:59:32 PM
heh keep moron comment for you and what do here 50 ppl if ppl start leave ? ;D from your(again) spam comment ppl see who is real moron here ;D

Your just lil tard, so you dont understand my point, everyone who dont agree with you are just spamming ? :P very mature , very..
I would prefer server to die or be even lower on ppl, and not have to deal everyday with cryers, who instead of learning how to play , just cry, go go leave server do me a favour.
I can just find other game/server rly not much problem here if it comes to that.

joroboro

Quote from: 0l3j on June 09, 2011, 11:12:55 PM
Your just lil tard, so you dont understand my point, everyone who dont agree with you are just spamming ? :P very mature , very..
I would prefer server to die or be even lower on ppl, and not have to deal everyday with cryers, who instead of learning how to play , just cry, go go leave server do me a favour.
I can just find other game/server rly not much problem here if it comes to that.
and what is your point ? let try pvp sps vs .....no matter who (w/o kamael) let make 10 match ? and we will see   maaaax 9 : 1 for sps  if dagger have luck with lethal  before get sleep , cancel, cancel  .. this is fair pvp ? ;D  i think is fair pvp when from 10 match we get result

like 5:5 , 4:6 .. OK 7:3  but  10:0 ^^ omg  and don't teach me how to play  cuz if we make pvp  i wanna after that post your dmg here ( ofc you will kill me 10 :0) but pls post your dmg on me  ;D believe me - you  will not post here

PolSilv3r

Quote from: joroboro on June 09, 2011, 11:28:09 PM
and what is your point ? let try pvp sps vs .....no matter who (w/o kamael) let make 10 match ? and we will see   maaaax 9 : 1 for sps  if dagger have luck with lethal  before get sleep , cancel, cancel  .. this is fair pvp ? ;D  i think is fair pvp when from 10 match we get result

like 5:5 , 4:6 .. OK 7:3  but  10:0 ^^ omg  and don't teach me how to play  cuz if we make pvp  i wanna after that post your dmg here ( ofc you will kill me 10 :0) but pls post your dmg on me  ;D believe me - you  will not post here

It sounds like 'Damn! I am so good! My e-penis +20cm! Wohoooo'

You sound like a tard - rly :)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

joroboro

Quote from: PolSilv3r on June 09, 2011, 11:54:17 PM
It sounds like 'Damn! I am so good! My e-penis +20cm! Wohoooo'

You sound like a tard - rly :)
heh   i will  put it  in " super spam"  ;D