Main Menu

Let's try to be serious

Started by Piccy, June 08, 2011, 04:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Piccy on June 08, 2011, 04:23:43 PM
Let's make this "example"

guy X share his account with Y & Z

X is a good guy. let's say he is an angel.

Y & Z are known botters (and X knows also. but he give his account without problem becouse they are "friends")

guess what?

X items PUFFFFFFFFFFF disappeared, char haked and naked. all items resold allover server.

what should i do?

respawn itemsand give them back for free ????

remove items to actual (legit) owner bought for adena or coin???

or simply nothing becouse it's 100% walker hack?

gimme your opinion without too much spam pls.
and for 1 time, try to be serious

No action at all.

Or at least change his/her name to 'IamStupid' or 'FreeItemsPM :)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

CleanSky

Quote from: sirSethan on June 11, 2011, 04:49:22 PM
i start donate to transfer ur brain to small head trackzero :D
Agree with that. I for example share account with 1 person.
Suports with 2-3 max. No one boting on any me account.
agreee

I hope SkyBH take also some punishment

yeap and what if person X share account with Z and all are angels ?:D

who should be punished it is exactly you for challenging me from of thief/freaking sacmer and what's more I had a problem when lost items not you but fortunately I have everything so stop flame me  !! ^^ btw piccy he said  the case is closed stupid situation bacasue nobody knows what happened.
http://valid.canardpc.com/2708026

tiptip

i think the problem its really to deside if X relly is an "angel" ....
if you sure that X is really very good guy who play feer, but shared is char with friends , you should return his ithems to him, and give him warning so it not happend again with same guy...

my opinion only ofc...
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

sirSethan

Quote from: CleanSky on June 11, 2011, 06:50:25 PM
who should be punished it is exactly you for challenging me from of thief/freaking sacmer and what's more I had a problem when lost items not you but fortunately I have everything so stop flame me  !! ^^ btw piccy he said  the case is closed stupid situation bacasue nobody knows what happened.

flame??? lol man stop this sh1ts...
1st of all u hide ur own items, then telling ALL that  trackzero said  that salus got it and leter he back to u all again :D
Problem was that salus was offline long time (what gm check), your screen was from other server and for last ur version from start was strange. 2nd yousti said that u never boting and dont know how  set it (just lol). If i (and some others  old Wshadows) good remeber u was all time boting and seying that on vt (even i found u too not 1 time). 3rd i heard u get boss set from aod, and leter u sellin  antaras on allegro (polish ebay) and for that is also ban.  the funniest fact is all proofs are against u but aod still believe u :D
Trying flame person that stole ur items (knowing that he dont do it and got all items in own inventory) is for me typical scam, and if u really dont get any punishment its free way to next idiots trying get some items from gm  :-\

Piccy is no so stupid to give again someone items for free (like scam buzmasta in old times)
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

CleanSky

Quote from: sirSethan on June 11, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
1st of all u hide ur own items, then telling ALL that  trackzero said  that salus got it and leter he back to u all again :D
Problem was that salus was offline long time (what gm check), your screen was from other server and for last ur version from start was strange. 2nd yousti said that u never boting and dont know how  set it (just lol). If i (and some others  old Wshadows) good remeber u was all time boting and seying that on vt (even i found u too not 1 time). 3rd i heard u get boss set from aod, and leter u sellin  antaras on allegro (polish ebay) and for that is also ban.  the funniest fact is all proofs are against u but aod still believe u :D
Trying flame person that stole ur items (knowing that he dont do it and got all items in own inventory) is for me typical scam, and if u really dont get any punishment its free way to next idiots trying get some items from gm  :-\

Piccy is no so stupid to give again someone items for free (like scam buzmasta in old times)

hahahah owned:D sethan use brain :) it doesn't ache :D all items are mine:) so stop :) btw you never had admission on vt Warshadows/aod so again bullsh1t :) hahaha this man funny :D all me items they are clean gm he checked me so again bullsh1t :)
http://valid.canardpc.com/2708026

Javardsnegger

Rofl! Is this true?? Is this the "angel" you revered piccy?? Uawahwahwahwahwah
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Shadow21

1st of all u hide ur own items, then telling ALL that  trackzero said  that salus got it and leter he back to u all again :D
Problem was that salus was offline long time (what gm check), your screen was from other server and for last ur version from start was strange. 2nd yousti said that u never boting and dont know how  set it (just lol). If i (and some others  old Wshadows) good remeber u was all time boting and seying that on vt (even i found u too not 1 time). 3rd i heard u get boss set from aod, and leter u sellin  antaras on allegro (polish ebay) and for that is also ban.  the funniest fact is all proofs are against u but aod still believe u :D
Trying flame person that stole ur items (knowing that he dont do it and got all items in own inventory) is for me typical scam, and if u really dont get any punishment its free way to next idiots trying get some items from gm  :-\

seems u know rly good who and what got from clan in AOD. so just for you info smart ass, he had own anty and didnt got from clan. stop write bullsh1t here plox.

now go f4ck ur self. or u have alrdy next stupid theory?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

lasombra

1st of all u hide ur own items, then telling ALL that  trackzero said  that salus got it and leter he back to u all again :D
Problem was that salus was offline long time (what gm check), your screen was from other server and for last ur version from start was strange. 2nd yousti said that u never boting and dont know how  set it (just lol). If i (and some others  old Wshadows) good remeber u was all time boting and seying that on vt (even i found u too not 1 time). 3rd i heard u get boss set from aod, and leter u sellin  antaras on allegro (polish ebay) and for that is also ban.  the funniest fact is all proofs are against u but aod still believe u :D
Trying flame person that stole ur items (knowing that he dont do it and got all items in own inventory) is for me typical scam, and if u really dont get any punishment its free way to next idiots trying get some items from gm  :-\

Sethan, I didn't gived anthy to Sky, he had own when he entered to AoD.
Dunno why You try slander Sky, rly think about this. Couse some things what You write and do, You can't retrack. And call smbd thief etc is much more serious than "typical flame"

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

tiptip

haha guys why every topic become personal with you ...
smoke some weed , be happy (:
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

PainMaster

Quote from: tiptip on June 12, 2011, 01:40:04 PM
haha guys why every topic become personal with you ...
smoke some weed , be happy (:
+1 ;D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl