Web Analytics
Status for warrior/mystic combos. Normal or bugged? Closed! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Status for warrior/mystic combos. Normal or bugged? Closed!

Started by BRexoo7, June 14, 2011, 01:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enerilla

Quote from: TrackZero on June 11, 2011, 10:55:32 pm- Stacking masteries issues Fixed (report if you spot any weird combo , thank you)

So it is fixed more than a week ago, isnt it?
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

BRexoo7

R3mm

I believe that the itention of all these is to balance the clases which is a really good idea, but on this particular case there has been a huge mistake.
Have you consider people using anti archer song?
have you consider people using shield with buffs that greatly reduces damage to arrows and other attacks?
Have you consider people using anti archer DANCE that literaly makes an archer useless?

In numbers, yes, pph+he may have higher p atk, but in REAL WORLD SCENARIO, having DNET Heavy Set, Dyes STR+4, P Atk Pot, Icarus Bow +8 Lvl 9 as Attribute, Tattoo of Ogre lvl 4, Quen Cat Buff and ofc dances and COV.

The real damage to a player using ati archer song and bless shield defense goes to: 2,000  "dealing this damage to a mage SPS/EE"

In other hand, the same mage dealing 1k normal damage with 400!!!! WATER ATTRIBUTE DEFENSE AND 1.7K M DEF, so yes, thanks for trying to balance the clases but now archers are pathetic.
I just wonder why GM staff cant do test on their own, create these characters and have them checked in a pvp for testing.

Tukan

So...I know very well what a stacking mastery is. I've already been nerfed/fixed once, no problem with that. I have a fighter+mage combo as well, a DE/WC.
But! as far as I know Frenzy P.Atk bonus shouldn't have changed (by official website), Frenzy + Power enchant DOES WORK (so around +2% Patk on +15 compared to old rage) and my P.Atk has drastically decreased since HellBound due to your nerf.

If my presumption is right, I would have 2% more P.Atk. I don't have screens but while in HB I had 19,x k with Wep+3 now I have 13,x k P.Atk with Wep+5. So either you have fuc ked up mastery nerf or can fix skill Frenzy. I leave the work up to you.
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

Enerilla

now it is "fixed" :)
And i have to say, with our new (lower) attack speed, and with low skill dmages the archer is foked again :D
Someone wrote there will be a lot of he/pp and he/wk and so on... And what? Now we have many archer/tank. Are they better for mages?
On last siege i got 18830 dmg from a mage into 2400 mdef. Is that oke? Wasnt the icarus bow nerf enough for u? :DDD
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

pawlus

When exactly was this nerf? Coz my tyr/wc has less p atack about 1k than yday? I have joined him to a clan with all skils and have less than wo to?

PolSilv3r

Quote from: pawlus on June 22, 2011, 11:19:34 AM
When exactly was this nerf? Coz my tyr/wc has less p atack about 1k than yday? I have joined him to a clan with all skils and have less than wo to?

At night.
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

flamingAwe

sirSethan

Quote from: Tukan on June 22, 2011, 10:34:02 AM
So...I know very well what a stacking mastery is. I've already been nerfed/fixed once, no problem with that. I have a fighter+mage combo as well, a DE/WC.
[/quote

buehehe . no balls to say truth ?:P
I got de/wc also and i can sure say  this class got bugged wepon masteries. should be lvl 3 and lvl 42, but now u got  1x lvl3 and 2x lvl 42
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

PolSilv3r

Quote from: sirSethan on June 22, 2011, 01:25:48 PM
Quote from: Tukan on June 22, 2011, 10:34:02 AM
[/quote

buehehe . no balls to say truth ?:P
I got de/wc also and i can sure say  this class got bugged wepon masteries. should be lvl 3 and lvl 42, but now u got  1x lvl3 and 2x lvl 42

OMG!

It''s horrible!

Tuki, you should been baned for that!  >:(
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

sirSethan

Now funny is only that pp/he got low  p atk then in helbound lolz;d - 600 p atk...
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

R3mm

There is a fact in here, Mages are indeed over powered, not only because of the damage, but because of the buffs combos.
As you stated, there are many buffs that greatly reduces the damage dealed by a warrior "Specially Archers".

So my question is, whats the point of the "unique DN subclass system"?, We Obviously did a mage+warrior for p atk/atk speed reasons but what is the point now?, we all can make ourself buffers and now a stupid WL+HE has higher P atk. so where is the balance?

GM Staff, PLEASE create yourself some characters and as the other guy stated, buff yourself correctly and test by your own, do the math, 2k m def and 400 attribute resist will never match SONG+Chant of Protection+Greater Shield+Blessed Shield and even worst, DZ anti archer.