Web Analytics
Status for warrior/mystic combos. Normal or bugged? Closed! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Status for warrior/mystic combos. Normal or bugged? Closed!

Started by BRexoo7, June 14, 2011, 01:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRexoo7

Quote from: Gnori on June 19, 2011, 06:20:57 PM
finally orc can go pvp  , all time was archers / mages  (in mostly with sub tank)  give for other class some fun...

You really missed the point 'cause you see only your char... try a de/ty with your gear and lets talk then. You think that you have "3 Gracia's balls" to make that 2 x pattack? It's all about weapon masteries stack, nothing less, nothing more. On pvp you wont fight against my pr/bd with 3.7k pattack unbuffed, but vs. he/wk with 6.3k pattack, unbuffed.

PS I made screens with orcs 'cause i have just those 2 combos for test, nothing personal.

stealth

Quote from: Gnori on June 20, 2011, 12:38:49 PM
than nerf archers ;D
this is something that applies to many different subs not just archers.
Before i do anything, i wait for what will be nerfed or not nerfed, otherwise i create something and cry afterwards about nerf.
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

Ivenn0

good but track still forget about gladiators ...  at HB skill attributes doesn't work  and my dmg from weapon or skill are to low QQ
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Ivenn0 on June 20, 2011, 02:12:11 PM
good but track still forget about gladiators ...  at HB skill attributes doesn't work  and my dmg from weapon or skill are to low QQ

my dmg from skills also low :D

Triuferkkk

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Gnori

sirSethan

Quote from: Gnori on June 20, 2011, 12:38:49 PM
than nerf archers ;D

i dont wanna see nothing but orcs are bugged not archers:P
Simple He/PP got wepon mastery lvl 3 and weponmastery lvl 42.
Orc got lvl 3, and twice 42 who gives overall 88 lvl wepon mastery lol :D

Anyway ppl buy new vesper sets from donny WITHOUT atribute and now QQ when hit it someone with full atribute weapon :-\
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Weezer

Some classes (fighter/mage classes who plays as fighter, like HE/PP, HE/WK or TY/WC) have stack masteries, like we had in old times.

The main problem isnt just about those stacking masteries, even with higher P. Attack the damage made on pvp's isnt just cause of P. Attack, but mostly cause of Attribute System.

Some days ago i made test with Vesper+A without att and i was hitting around 500 a target, after added 150 on att it went to around 850 on damage. Target didnt had any att to prevent the att i added on weapon.

Now imagine people who is using new DNET's Vesper (most of then still with low att) getting damage from weapons that have FULL ATT on then, even new Vespers being rly cool those lack of ATT is still making old weapons and sets more helpfull atm.

Ofc soon this gonna change cause people will have ATT on their sets and weapons and Vespers will be much more powerfull, but for now the damage is mostly caused by FULL ATT on Weapons and LACK OF ATT on Sets.

This gonna change when people start to open new HB areas to farm for jewels, but people is lazy to open HB new areas so this will take some time.

BRexoo7

Quote from: Weezer on June 21, 2011, 03:40:13 PM
Some classes (fighter/mage classes who plays as fighter, like HE/PP, HE/WK or TY/WC) have stack masteries, like we had in old times.

The rest of your post it's just around subject and i can prove it, but isn't the point here.

Weezer

Quote from: BRexoo7 on June 21, 2011, 04:06:16 PM
The rest of your post it's just around subject and i can prove it, but isn't the point here.

The point is that stacking masteries isnt the main problem, but the LACK OF ATT on people's armor, what i was trying to explain in the rest of post.

BRexoo7

Quote from: Weezer on June 21, 2011, 04:18:14 PM
The point is that stacking masteries isnt the main problem, but the LACK OF ATT on people's armor, what i was trying to explain in the rest of post.

And you're totally wrong.
Gear a pr/bd and shoot some arrow on any player/any atribute lvl on armour and after that try same setup/shooting practice with a he/wk. You'll see a double damage coming from combo with weapon masteries stack (same gear/same target, just different chars).