Web Analytics
Status for warrior/mystic combos. Normal or bugged? Closed! - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Status for warrior/mystic combos. Normal or bugged? Closed!

Started by BRexoo7, June 14, 2011, 01:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukan

Quote from: Tukan on June 22, 2011, 10:34:02 AM
So...I know very well what a stacking mastery is. I've already been nerfed/fixed once, no problem with that. I have a fighter+mage combo as well, a DE/WC.
But! as far as I know Frenzy P.Atk bonus shouldn't have changed (by official website), Frenzy + Power enchant DOES WORK (so around +2% Patk on +15 compared to old rage) and my P.Atk has drastically decreased since HellBound due to your nerf.

If my presumption is right, I would have 2% more P.Atk. I don't have screens but while in HB I had 19,x k with Wep+3 now I have 13,x k P.Atk with Wep+5. So either you have fuc ked up mastery nerf or can fix skill Frenzy. I leave the work up to you.

Up anyway...
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

R3mm

Quote from: TrackZero on June 14, 2011, 05:43:46 PM
Yes its stacking issues, but do me a favor make a test with exactly same gear (without jewels and buffs ) and post again, thanks.

Hi Trackzero, could you please tell me where is the stacking issue?, I havent seen it in my passive skills, I only got.

Archer Mastery from Hawkeye
AND
Weapon Mastery from Prophet

Where is the stacking?, if this is stacking then what is the point of stacking subclasses? isnt this supposed to be the unique dragon network subclass system where you can stack subclasses?, then what is the difference between a tank+he, why dont you delete their p def passive skills as well?, isnt it the same scenario?

If the point is reduce the p atk given by this particular subclass combo, why dont you reduce it at 50%?, what you have done literally is killed the previous subclass, our stats are EQUAL to a non subbed hawkeye/warrior, is this a balance?

Thanks

Enerilla

Everybody was crying cos of archers, but think on smtg pls! There are a lots of way to defend yourself against archers. Windstorm, bladestorm, party UD, deflect arrow, donno how many other UD and shield skills. With a proper setup the archers are nothing for u. The archer skills are not working like vicious   stance or others are simply hardly nerfed, others have a very low landrate like hamstring, lethal shot. I belive that in the old days, when everybody had maja/DC-robe or old s-grade sets, the archers were pain in the ass, and this mastery nerf was needed. But nowadays, in the time of dyna/Dnet sets and archer resist buffs, it started to be much more weeker than in those days. Now we got a big nerf cos of the icarus bows, so i think this panic with our stacking masteries was much more bigger than it has to be. Pls Track, have another think on it!
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

BRexoo7

Quote from: Enerilla on June 23, 2011, 01:26:12 PM
Everybody was crying cos of archers...

You didn't got the point of this topic at all.

PS I'm playing an archer too (pr/bd) and still made this post, a post that really needs to be closed by moderators.

VforVanilla

Quote from: R3mm on June 23, 2011, 04:54:04 AM
Hi Trackzero, could you please tell me where is the stacking issue?, I havent seen it in my passive skills, I only got.

AND

Where is the stacking?, if this is stacking then what is the point of stacking subclasses? isnt this supposed to be the unique dragon network subclass system where you can stack subclasses?, then what is the difference between a tank+he, why dont you delete their p def passive skills as well?, isnt it the same scenario?

If the point is reduce the p atk given by this particular subclass combo, why dont you reduce it at 50%?, what you have done literally is killed the previous subclass, our stats are EQUAL to a non subbed hawkeye/warrior, is this a balance?

Thanks

The fact that they have disable when you play on HE stats the Magician movement passive of PP which should reduce you 20% attack speed when you wear Light or Heavy and the 2nd fact that they disable from weapon mastery passive the -8 accuracy penalty when you play with bow i guess it doesn't mean anything to you?

sirSethan

Quote from: R3mm on June 23, 2011, 04:54:04 AM

AND

Where is the stacking?

agree :P
Only orc was bugged
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Enerilla

Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

reddragonjr

Ok stacking masteries were fixed I understand but why the hell we got now less p.atak and less a.speed than in hb ???In hb the stacking masteries were fixed to but now the p.atak  and a.speed isn't the same as it was in hb it's lower wtf.It's less with 600-800 p.atak than in hb,about a.speed can't rember exactly maybe someone knows, really nice job.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

pawlus

Agree. Now p atak is lower than on hb. About a speed is "like on official" and ok maybe i would be good but this p atak should be a bit fixed (be the same as in hb)

sirSethan

Quote from: pawlus on June 23, 2011, 11:03:01 PM
Agree. Now p atak is lower than on hb. About a speed is "like on official" and ok maybe i would be good but this p atak should be a bit fixed (be the same as in hb)

agree i got less +/- 700 p atk then i got in HB

Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

kalu

all got less p atk coz foking talisman for p atk ITS NOT WORKING

sirSethan

Quote from: kalu on June 24, 2011, 08:27:16 AM
all got less p atk coz foking talisman for p atk ITS NOT WORKING

workin :P  But now u must know how use it and... gives on +20 p atk :o