Web Analytics
Drake, when will we get those coins back? 2nd

News:

Main Menu

Drake, when will we get those coins back? 2nd

Started by Enerilla, June 20, 2011, 08:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enerilla

If the answer is so simple, why do u have to close the topic so fast?  Dear moderator, some ppl called me tard, stupid, idiot and so on. Maybe they are right, but let the poor guy to answer them before closing that shitty topic... I think that is the minimum, thx!

So u all know, i dont want my euros/coins back. I wrote it clearly before, i want just the attack speed back.
I have seen many many mages to cry when something has changed/was nerfed with a chronicle change. Like cancel for example. They were crying for months. Now the archers have lost something very important and mages are laughing.
I know, your arguments are oke somewhere, but... at this point i am sure, not the archers are the only losers in this story. I think many ppl will forget about donation, just becouse there is a chance to lose the item what u have bought after a while. Think on it pls.

Now i have written what i want, delete or close this topic, i dont mind. Thx!
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Weezer

I think u made this 2nd topic just for us to have our 2nd chance to laugh from u.

Or maybe to have a 2nd chance to call u tard, stupid, idiot and so on...

Enerilla

Quote from: Weezer on June 20, 2011, 08:56:22 PM
I think u made this 2nd topic just for us to have our 2nd chance to laugh from u.

Or maybe to have a 2nd chance to call u tard, stupid, idiot and so on...

Honestly? I really dont care about ppl who has xxxx  post on this forum and 90% of it is flame,  "u r tard", "QQ", "/leave" :)
I try to talk to the others, who knows more words  :P
Nielin

Weezer

Quote from: Enerilla on June 20, 2011, 09:00:08 PM
Honestly? I really dont care about ppl who has 1200 post on this forum and 90% of it is "u r tard", "QQ", "/leave" :)
I try to talk to the others, who know more words  :P

I usually dont do it, but i must tell u r a rly tard... no offenses, must hard to live being a tard.

NCSoft made the nerf on attack speed, not Drake.

If u had any knowledge about L2 u would know that in other chronicles after HB that bow is slow, that if some upgrade happens on server u would loose that attack speed, but ofc u didnt care about that.

When u donated u accepted that u was helping SERVER, u didnt signed a term to earn a "OP Weapon with Huge Attack Speed to pwn all".

So no coins back and no attack speed back.

GL HF.

chlipus

Quote from: Enerilla on June 20, 2011, 09:00:08 PM
Honestly? I really dont care about ppl who has xxxx  post on this forum and 90% of it is flame,  "u r tard", "QQ", "/leave" :)
I try to talk to the others, who knows more words  :P

you must:

/target your computer
/use skil force destroy computer

Enerilla

Quote from: Weezer on June 20, 2011, 09:05:07 PM

NCSoft made the nerf on attack speed, not Drake.

Sure, and ncsoft put  those weapons into the bosses, and parts, recipes into mobs. So u could farm or craft  those weapons. If i would get my weapon this way, i would not have any problem with this nerf. But Drake put icarus into  donny to get money for them so he cannot tell now "its ncsoft's fault, not mine, its just a new chronicle".
Nielin