NICE JOB GM´s - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

NICE JOB GM´s

Started by Phonex, July 06, 2011, 07:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

Quote from: PainMaster on July 06, 2011, 11:17:42 PM
u all cryed about official , so here it is   ;)  daggers in off kill even with 1 bstab  so stop cry . its first day of oly  we got new chronicle so try to learn new tactics ,strategy  etc.  to play there , if u not like it leave it for others.....    ;)

enlight me pls, and tell me what strategy and tactic use dagger when he kill in 1-2 hit everyone.

ps. No flame, just asking. Explain me this pls. Couse I'm sure, if this situacion would be on other char and You would be die. You will be cry there with all rest.
Funny how ppl "wanna be pr0" at forum.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

sirSethan

Quote from: 6bIK on July 07, 2011, 12:57:17 AM
as i know he make his item's w/o donation

beueheh joke of the day :P

Anyway ppl cry about archers and GM fok it.
Now plzz fok daggers :)
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

6bIK

Quote from: Vermin666 on July 07, 2011, 01:28:07 AM
well i am! and u not, i didnt said smth about deadly plus ur jokes with ass to daggers are sux like u
stop cry about dagger, dont be littel kido ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Cireneu

Quote from: Vermin666 on July 07, 2011, 12:37:23 AM
2 good daggers? Well u guys are funny ones. Killing luci from 1 backstab is rly cool. OMFG, ofc he will write about that coz WTF!?!?!?
1 BACKSTAB - MATCH FINISH
Track, how are u feeling to make some limit of enchanted items again!?
Or its firbidden after such donating?

omg, Luci cry cuz he start to lose some match ? wtf, he can be hero even losing some match. Yesterday i saw him owning 1 th so th is not that overpowered, only 2 or 3 are really good players

Enerilla

Quote from: sirSethan on July 07, 2011, 09:15:24 AM
Anyway ppl cry about archers and GM fok it.

Someone said in that topic "archers must be ok, cos sethan, the bigest cryer on the sever would cry, but he said his archer is ok"
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Phonex

Quote from: TrackZero on July 06, 2011, 11:22:20 PM

And most important, just check your "report" , PPL WITCH BUGED CHARS (WHAT is exactly the bug and WHO exactly)/PPL WITH BUGGED PLACES (WHO exactly and WHICH bugged places)/BUGGED RB QUEST (WHICH quest is bugged, and WHAT exactly the bug is), and what MORE are you talking about?

I am curios that you answer me on thes question, and after you do that answer yourself why you asked me those bunch of questions while you dont even know if is true or not , you just heard it somewhere from someone something !

player who compare everything with CUSTOM stuff we had on DN before, which i announced earlier not to compare with, atm skill 99,99% working as on official (and as far as i know when we had them custom you COMPLAINED OMG OMG OMG WE WANT OFFICIAL)and now when we made all official (99%) you complain to return it back, is magic circle imo!
Anyhow i saw some errors regarding oly and we are working on it , i think situation should be stable in few days (example: HP/MP regen and other filters we had).

Now you can continue to hate, and remember NEVER for any reason say THANKS!

Thanks!

Nice to know u are back, its simple to know when u are on and not just click ur name and u can see last log :D, BTW  golkondas never spawn, Toi golkonda dont drop horn, HB quest icertificates are at inventory and should be at quest inventory, i still have a bugged char, so plz dont say that i heard it from someone.....

You say server is now as oficial?? ok nice to know, then WTF with custom sets? xD just curios about that, not even exp rate is 20x, chck map places that supposed to be 82++ and u will se they are not, exp? dinos is one of them, MOS, etc :D so plz dont say that is as oficial, and why u cant answer a simple question about why golkondas never spawns? las time i saw one was in restart, and i killed, i wait 8 hrs sitting there cuz damn horn was random and got it in the incorrect char, and non golkonda spawn xD
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

seboulba

Quote from: 6bIK on July 07, 2011, 12:57:17 AM
and who killed him deadly, lol check his equip, dyna+17 full attribute...and btw as i know he make his item's w/o donation and 1 more dont show your ass for daggers xD

it was brookie :) its a friend with one vesper dagger+cd+12 or 13 and all skills +....... wont tell them :D (and alex are playing it :p )
nm30X
EvilBunnies

sirSethan

Quote from: Enerilla on July 07, 2011, 04:42:39 PM
Someone said in that topic "archers must be ok, cos sethan, the bigest cryer on the sever would cry, but he said his archer is ok"

omg u are really fokin idiot.. nice that tukan give privileges other hun idiots...

FOK IT I MEAN  HE GOT NOW - 600 P ATK

I dont cry like u about "yours skills dont work"... me skills work good and i dont cry about somthing what is ok,
Only i got - 600 p atk then i got in hellbound.
Change server or beter uninstal  this game becose u make nice repoutation hungarian ppl here lol  :-\
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Kobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rnwYqCU3wk
PR/BD
SPS/EE
TYR/DE
SPOIL/TYR
HE/SWS wts hybrid
TH/PP wts +n

Enerilla

Quote from: sirSethan on July 07, 2011, 09:33:15 PM
omg u are really fokin idiot.. nice that tukan give privileges other hun idiots...

FOK IT I MEAN  HE GOT NOW - 600 P ATK

I dont cry like u about "yours skills dont work"... me skills work good and i dont cry about somthing what is ok,
Change server or beter uninstal  this game becose u make nice repoutation hungarian ppl here lol  :-\
about reputation: i am lazy to work on it, but i remember when your clanmates asked u to stop being asshole on forum, cos u worsen your clans reputation  :P
But its a dagger topic :)
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Vermin666

Quote from: 6bIK on July 07, 2011, 09:24:31 AM
stop cry about dagger, dont be littel kido ;)
Have u red my prvs msgs? i am not qqing bout dagger coz' i am on side that they are like they must be, OMFG, what a lolipop,  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) But this aw/sk and the way what he do is insaneZoRex
[URL=http://img232.imageshack.us/i/vermin6662.png/][/URL]
Vermin666 sorc/pal <3

jygh

Quote from: sirSethan on July 07, 2011, 09:33:15 PM

FOK IT I MEAN  HE GOT NOW - 600 P ATK

Change server or beter uninstal  this game becose u make nice repoutation hungarian ppl here lol  :-\
sethan nie na zlosc ale tak o na przyszlosc bo mnie rozpierdala to:P
me -  ja
my - moje
  Nightmare 30x