Drain health problem - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Drain health problem

Started by Argriev, August 13, 2011, 01:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arpee87

Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 03:13:27 PM
ye can heal but that heal cost 239 mana  each heal so u calculate if is same aka bp heals who cost 59 mana

We are not talking about mana cost but proper working of a skill.

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 30, 2011, 03:16:20 PM
We are not talking about mana cost but proper working of a skill.

zzz dude anoying  how u can say we not talking about mana if the skill eat 239 mana how long u can heal and eat 239 mana coz is from fighter class heal is not from mage heal simple have evryting with mana and all detals if u think a bit with the head u care u will undestand what`s is fighter skill what is mage skills  and will accept it some skills are fix it  to have more ballance and not get  editted by 1 skill and all rerroll on that class coz 1 damn skill if u injoy rerolling evry day be my gest  half sec casting more not making the char pointless  the dmg is still same  so stop anoying with this drain health..... all mage`s have no reuse on attack skills and all fighters have fix it resuse on skills not evan based on  attack speed not evan based on casting speed so be my gest calculate and make it this skill to be balaance it or somone els of the skills not just cry for saving char`s  and nerf outhers like was allready done  for dagger 2nd nerf bljak from this cryers cant be playeble any class like should is ....

Arpee87

Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 03:27:28 PM
zzz dude anoying  how u can say we not talking about mana if the skill eat 239 mana how long u can heal and eat 239 mana coz is from fighter class heal is not from mage heal simple have evryting with mana and all detals if u think a bit with the head u care u will undestand what`s is fighter skill what is mage skills  and will accept it some skills are fix it  to have more ballance and not get  editted by 1 skill and all rerroll on that class coz 1 damn skill if u injoy rerolling evry day be my gest  half sec casting more not making the char pointless  the dmg is still same  so stop anoying with this drain health..... all mage`s have no reuse on attack skills and all fighters have fix it resuse on skills not evan based on  attack speed not evan based on casting speed so be my gest calculate and make it this skill to be balaance it or somone els of the skills not just cry for saving char`s  and nerf outhers like was allready done  for dagger 2nd nerf bljak from this cryers cant be playeble any class like should is ....

Reuse was set up by NCSoft for every class, blame them, as mana use. I would not care if drain health would use 300 mana / cast.
Ofc I wanna the best for my char, cuz se/bd is now the most useless piece of sh1t, but I like it (I won't reroll, even if it stays like that). And drain health is not working properly, others said the same. In that half sec more casting many things can happen btw.
I don't rly understand why do U put always other classes like daggers here. Don't talk about balance cuz this word does not even exist on real L2.

Kastro

ofc will not exsist in the l2 coz evryone cry somone is owerpower somone is nerfed same story evry chornical  nevar cant change play style  only and stfu  must cry this one give me 10k this one give me 20k and nerf what evar kill u fast not think on set up ur char properly  and afther when char is rdy come and say that somone hit u with 10 k ...

as for u dude bd/se just change the style only  put fury dance   combat haste buff wat evar and monk tatto if u want nuke  and i dont think u will evan notice the casting  but ofc was till now like that i dont like change something on my char so i will QQ on forum let them fix it something what is allready fix it  patetic....  i also say it that trick switch /bluff  should remove 100 % target   and what answer i got now is based on mental attack what`s mean  when u switch target on somone`s mean i win bingo and what i did nothing simple remove the skills form bars and continue playing  that all i can do ... { and dont tell me switch/trick are not so inportant skills coz is the 2 most powerfull skills if u knwo to use the properly}

Alex

oh surprise surprise, bd/se, a class with 2 support subs doesnt deal damage? omfg how unfair!
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Arpee87

Quote from: Alex on August 30, 2011, 04:17:28 PM
oh surprise surprise, bd/se, a class with 2 support subs doesnt deal damage? omfg how unfair!

It deals just slowly xD
I don't understand why is it a problem that I/we won't drain health working like before, or like it should. Don't tell me that it is ok now.

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 30, 2011, 04:28:19 PM
It deals just slowly xD
I don't understand why is it a problem that I/we won't drain health working like before, or like it should. Don't tell me that it is ok now.

i will make the same question why switch/trick  and bluff not remove target like before. Don`t tell me is ok to lose 2-3 skills from 1 class

Arpee87

Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 04:37:18 PM
i will make the same question why switch/trick  and bluff not remove target like before. Don`t tell me is ok to lose 2-3 skills from 1 class

Dunno.. ask TZ, I'm not GM or coder. I'm doing the same with my skill.

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 30, 2011, 04:40:46 PM
Dunno.. ask TZ, I'm not GM or coder. I'm doing the same with my skill.

somone answer it that is how it`s work now so i see this skills uslles and i remove them tell u doing the same  start play on attack speed if u want to cast fast simple

=^TrackZero^=

Okey after talking with drake about drain health problem , here is the conclusion:

If we make it work with BSSS it freaks up even more cause it would drain too much. The drain skill have an high rate ratio, but its fine cause is used by a warrior, now u sub to a mage and use it result u get is a magic skill with SENSLESS power, so to fix it we simply changed the kind of skill from magical to physical. This means that uses normal SS and doesnt use the matack bonus to drain(else it was draining 1k hp each shot when used by a mage). By becoming physical means:
a) cant be interrupted
b) usses SS instead of BSS
c) skill that voosts reuse of mafic skills doesnt affect it
d) matack is not  used for drain
Basically is_magic become 0 instead of 1) to overcome the issue of warrior / mage subclass combo using it. This was anyway the "trick"to make massive drains , it was over abused for 2 months, was existing even in HB.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on August 30, 2011, 07:21:41 PM
This means that uses normal SS and doesnt use the matack bonus to drain(else it was draining 1k hp each shot when used by a mage).

Is this a joke?
skill drains 20% of damage. 1k drain from 5k damage. (+30 sap enchant=50% drain, so 1k from 2k damage). did you see in PvP damages for 5k by mages lately?
skill  has 2x weaker drain (20% vs 40%) than necro's VClaw, ~2.5x lower mana cost (48 vs 123), and 1.3 longer reuse (4 vs 3 sec), kinda balanced w/o changing it to fighter type skill
basically it was deactivated by silence, now not (since it's not magic)? was criting based on m crit rate,  now it will crit based on what(crit stat???)?

Weezer

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 30, 2011, 07:42:13 PM
Is this a joke?
skill drains 20% of damage. 1k drain from 5k damage. (+30 sap enchant=50% drain, so 1k from 2k damage). did you see in PvP damages for 5k by mages lately?
skill  has 2x weaker drain (20% vs 40%) than necro's VClaw, ~2.5x lower mana cost (48 vs 123), and 1.3 longer reuse (4 vs 3 sec), kinda balanced w/o changing it to fighter type skill
basically it was deactivated by silence, now not (since it's not magic)? was criting based on m crit rate,  now it will crit based on what(crit stat???)?

Well we got the info about how skill works now, the best we can make is to make tests and screens about damage to proove if it's wrong or not this change on skill.