Class Based Oly Off... - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Class Based Oly Off...

Started by ifrit808, August 29, 2011, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRexoo7

Still don't get it?
Some things related to this server just "need to be fixed" and that's the right direction: Steal Divinity, sps cancel, DA drain (that one started from Dragon from what i saw) and lately, class based Oly games. I'm too lazy to dig forum, but i have an idea about who started all that shit (at least for 2 of a/m "updates/nerfs").
Try to get used and live/leave with it.  We'll be back to those days when Hero status was sold ingame by 2 guys (bp/wk;es/ee).

PS This server started to have economy/gameplay problems when Track's friend list started to become longer.

Alex

Quote from: BRexoo7 on August 31, 2011, 12:13:44 PM
Still don't get it?
Some things related to this server just "need to be fixed" and that's the right direction: Steal Divinity, sps cancel, DA drain (that one started from Dragon from what i saw) and lately, class based Oly games. I'm too lazy to dig forum, but i have an idea about who started all that shit (at least for 2 of a/m "updates/nerfs").
Try to get used and live/leave with it.  We'll be back to those days when Hero status was sold ingame by 2 guys (bp/wk;es/ee).

PS This server started to have economy/gameplay problems when Track's friend list started to become longer.

No need to envy others for having friends, I can be your first friend if you want.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

KrdO

Quote from: ifrit808 on August 31, 2011, 02:50:50 AM
So U said that Class Base Olys is for transfer as well as Classless and U said that U can take BOGs on both? So U said that it is the same on the two ways... Oly was death because no1 wants to fight against brokie, Krdo, or any other set ++++ att owner or canceler/tank and U know that Im sure of it. The Only ppl who post here saying that Class Based is bad were the ppl who dont even register on Class Based because they dont "need it" and StrikeForce that fails stopping a HE farm by losing vrs a HE/PP and other char with the same two classes the he has...

lol u can make 9 fights in normal oly and ofc u cant win all i myself cant win all, u can avoid ppls u cant win and what set+++ u talk about i have set+3 and att 180 lol and w/o cancel i can win u. When i started oly i didnt win all i camp and avoid some ppls u just need to practice and learn to play oly instead of logging bots and make points for "FS and BOGS" that we all know is lie cause is for transfer hero and a lame and sad way.
Now pls think before u post cause u look lame defending such a lame way to make heroes and lie about why u want based class

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

Weezer

Quote from: KrdO on August 31, 2011, 08:28:07 PM
lol u can make 9 fights in normal oly and ofc u cant win all i myself cant win all, u can avoid ppls u cant win and what set+++ u talk about i have set+3 and att 180 lol and w/o cancel i can win u. When i started oly i didnt win all i camp and avoid some ppls u just need to practice and learn to play oly instead of logging bots and make points for "FS and BOGS" that we all know is lie cause is for transfer hero and a lame and sad way.
Now pls think before u post cause u look lame defending such a lame way to make heroes and lie about why u want based class

U not being 100% honest in that marico...  ;)

KrdO

Quote from: Weezer on August 31, 2011, 08:31:44 PM
U not being 100% honest in that marico...  ;)

about what XD that i cant win all? cause i lose too :P

0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

Weezer

Quote from: KrdO on August 31, 2011, 08:35:04 PM
about what XD that i cant win all? cause i lose too :P

Nops, u can't win all and ofc u loose some fights.

I was talking about ATT on set ;)

KrdO

Quote from: Weezer on August 31, 2011, 08:43:00 PM
Nops, u can't win all and ofc u loose some fights.

I was talking about ATT on set ;)

max att is 220 i think :P

0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

WindWalk

Alex

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

ifrit808

Ufff Im getting tired of this for real, first I dont care if I look lame for U or not... Second tell me the name of 15 chars from the 1500 chars on server that can defeat U, 3rd U dont need to Class Based to be heroe then I dont know why do U want to remove it if there 34 char classes more than Urs and finally I wont be heroe I dont care about heroes I just did this post to get an answer of why ppl want to remove a GAME FEATURE not a Gracia BUG from this server anyway TRACK said that he will remove and his word is the ruler :) no more comments for and ty for Ur attention.

Cenarius

Soo i saw many ppls cryin aboutclass bassed because share points, bla bla bla, and i saw many of this ppls transfering to friends, soo why cry, can't make 2k points? Only 1k Alex? Don't be hypocrite.
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Alex

Quote from: Cenarius on August 31, 2011, 10:16:12 PM
Soo i saw many ppls cryin aboutclass bassed because share points, bla bla bla, and i saw many of this ppls transfering to friends, soo why cry, can't make 2k points? Only 1k Alex? Don't be hypocrite.

you shouldnt worry because AZIZ IS BETTER THAN ME

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢