News:

Main Menu

Class Based Oly Off...

Started by ifrit808, August 29, 2011, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cenarius

Quote from: Alex on August 31, 2011, 10:31:32 PM
you shouldnt worry because AZIZ IS BETTER THAN ME
I don't know why u talk about my character in oly, because i don't say Aziz is better than u, or is overpowa like anothers ppls say "Try to beat my record in oly" or something like that. Soo u say close class based and talk a lot about tranfers, soo give points to another chars in normal oly, ¿no is tranfer?, or im wrong. Soo if you are more pro like anothers old dark elf dagger gl, but i don't think soo.
And we only want Track answer, that's all.
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

jygh

tbh this month and last one class base was way more fun for all ( except few oly farmers ) than oly itself since loong time cuz alll fighted temps aod and all other ppls tryed to kill each other .
  Nightmare 30x

lasombra

There is no perfect solution for oly (also of off)
No matter if they close class based or not. Always will be smth wrong and always will be cry smbd. It's impossible make all satisfacted (In my opinion on DN Drake/Track/whatever, too much wanted satisfate all and thats why some things was/are foked...)

Anyway about class based. From one side it sux. Some ppl fight in normall way and they losing couse of transfer....and often losing with totall noobs.
In past month I maked 80+ fights, it's looks like "win / dagger / win / tank / dagger / win / dagger / tank..." etc. It's impossible make lot of points and beat those who share if You try fight normally. Oly rule tanks and dagger and impossible kept high point couse You lose often. Ofc You can reach some points, but not so many as smbd who shared.

But also in this month (in past month not couse of low time and bad luck I didn't saw temps SH share ;/) I disturbed temps share...it was fuking nice couse they gived lot of points, and no one from them even didn't took my CP... But later they avoided me and make share only when I was inside or off.

True is on some class in this month was nice fights on class based.
And even if they close class based, ppl find a way for share.

ps. the best would be if NO ONE will share....now for hero is enought few fights even with 2 points...so even dwarf can do it. But it's impossible.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

EvilPL

Quote from: Alex on August 30, 2011, 05:08:43 PM
The ones complaining about class based oly shut down are either transfering there or just dont understand that weak chars will have more chances to make hero "fair" without it.

Its rather obvious that with class based oly closed those who transfer will have to go normal oly and they will be able to get less points from transfer, therefore even those playing weak classes who claim "to be in need" of class based oly will have way better chances due to more people on oly and less points from transfers.

Also forcing people out of class based oly into general oly will result into much more fights as well, active oly is fun for everybody.
100% agree. When almost all are on class based you can meet at normal oly only strongest chars. And ofc most of chars have no chance. w/o cbased you can also meet strong char but have big chance to meet some "normal" char = u got chance to win. And you have chance to get fun, not only: "omg, next tank.... omg, next sps...." 
For some classes make 50 points is hard. But their opponents from same class won't make more, and they got chance to be hero with 50 points. Now impossible, coz with clan based oly you can make 50 points in 2 hours and fck this "idiot" who is trying to get hero by fair way...
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

ylim

u think ppl who shared will stop it? dont dream... there was, and will be share all the time, and no matter that u need reg 5 or 10 char all have tons of noblesse char. and with new system is not so big risk that u meet with sdy else out of ur share (-10point bb gl hf) and continue share. just imagine how u will stop share if 1 clan start reg fe. 20 char all the time ? u need fokin big luck to meet the proper char, when on class based u had 25%chance to stop share. class base closing help only some ppl to get mor point right? u will have more fun to kill box w/o equip ? dont think so...u even wont get more tokens with more points so no point of thioose fights.... or u have fun to kill weak chars and ur e-penis will grow a lot ?

ps anyway i wanna kill weak char me weak too  ;D

flamingAwe

moving share from class based to normal, will clear "boxes" faster, so "hero" will get less points from transfer :P
-10 points on 1 char, -xx on other yy chars, while some opponent can easier to get points from your share, bbhfgl, if you don't see this, you are blind, if scared, well your problem xD

ylim

yeah im so foking scared my legs shaking

yeah box clean faster, but i can use any class not only 1...

anyway i dont care will be classes based or not

sirSethan

Quote from: NiToPaMi on August 30, 2011, 11:27:22 AM
im read u all post about olympiad fights.did any 1 know what is realy HERO?If i will be admin (for example ) in this server i will close normal oly i will put only class base oly fights.resson :u can be realy hero in our class (i see many fights when some people die with 2 hits)if people start fight in our clases oly will be more interesting.if any1 start transfer its simple catch them in side.i dont see any good resson to close oly clased that is enought,beter close normal oly fights.TO BE realy HERO won u class . THE TRUTH IS HARD . TNX

agree. If u really good u can farm ppl who farm oly and chances to get more points from them.
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

EvilPL

Quote from: ylim on September 01, 2011, 10:16:00 AM
u think ppl who shared will stop it? dont dream... there was, and will be share all the time, and no matter that u need reg 5 or 10 char all have tons of noblesse char. and with new system is not so big risk that u meet with sdy else out of ur share (-10point bb gl hf) and continue share. just imagine how u will stop share if 1 clan start reg fe. 20 char all the time ? u need fokin big luck to meet the proper char, when on class based u had 25%chance to stop share. class base closing help only some ppl to get mor point right? u will have more fun to kill box w/o equip ? dont think so...u even wont get more tokens with more points so no point of thioose fights.... or u have fun to kill weak chars and ur e-penis will grow a lot ?
ps anyway i wanna kill weak char me weak too  ;D
Ofc ppl don't stop sharing - but it's more difficult on normal oly. U forgot 1 thing - when ppl see somebody transfering, many going to reg to get them. So even if clan reging 20 chars all the time, 20 ppl will reg to get them.

And about idea to disable normal oly and play only class based.... Great, there are 2 chars playing on my stats, and 5 needed... nc.
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]