keep it goin track, good job! - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

keep it goin track, good job!

Started by ryhoo, September 14, 2011, 03:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: 666VeNoM on September 14, 2011, 06:51:07 PM
Ah... I remember the times when ppl used to call me a donator just cuz I had a som+ac+4...

No I have phantom+ac+4 and Im noob

;D

Yeah, but don't tell then about ur DNET Robe Set +20 Full att or they will start another epic topic! :D

Di

Just 1 comment, alex posted 2 screens.... 1 saying thats real, and other saying its fake...
At real its  a clean screen...... WITHOUT SAME BACKGROUD, what change pixels
and a "Fake" with glass and text and chat behind....

Trackzero said this is fake ?
if u think like that u are more fool than i expected, because u belived in even  sux prove....

anyway keep the good job,  letting brokie say what he want on hero shout... and banning players for fight for his rights

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Alex

Quote from: Di on September 14, 2011, 07:17:35 PM
Just 1 comment, alex posted 2 screens.... 1 saying thats real, and other saying its fake...
At real its  a clean screen...... WITHOUT SAME BACKGROUD, what change pixels
and a "Fake" with glass and text and chat behind....

Trackzero said this is fake ?
if u think like that u are more fool than i expected, because u belived in even  sux prove....

anyway keep the good job,  letting brokie say what he want on hero shout... and banning players for fight for his rights

your hate blinds you so much that you cant even see the inventory "cells" on the background of ss with real +16 helmet

and of course those are different screenshots, if you thought for a moment you would understand that I posted them to show how the real one looks compared with skybh's
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

ylim

Quote from: Alex on September 14, 2011, 07:26:54 PM
your hate blinds you so much that you cant even see the inventory "cells" on the background of ss with real +16 helmet

and of course those are different screenshots, if you thought for a moment you would understand that I posted them to show how the real one looks compared with skybh's

for sure we will believe much more in ur words who is friend of brokie  ;)

Weezer

I know Brokie's set and it's not +16, not even 1 part is +16! Not only me can tell that but a lot of other people who know him.

Track said it's not +16 and said it's fake, like we all know.

Alex prooved that screen is fake.

But no matter what Track or any other player tells people don't believe, and the idea about having a set +16 on server is just lol, i bet none here have any idea what a set +16 would make on server, the bonus for HP he would have on that set would be too much OP, means he could kill 2 or 3 pt alone before die.

People preffer to BELIEVE that kinda o set exist to flame GM and QQ about all, like it already happened a lot of times, many people already insulted Track on this last topics cause they WANNA BELIEVE this is true and when Piccy will come and post this +16 helmet (or even whole set) dont exist on server none will come to apologize about their flames and shits.

Flame and QQ is easier than think and argue about some thing, i suggest for some people to use their brains a little before posting BS here.

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Silent Silin on September 14, 2011, 06:19:16 PM
imo those bans have no reasons, just gm's bad mood :( also, why its so hard to believe that its brokie liying, not sky? Even if he dont have +16 helmet, its still can be his fault

why so serious...

becouse Track will never ban brokie even for 30 days rasist insults he got only 72 h banned and if im not wrong rules say for this its pernamently just for one rasist insult and he was do it 30 days !

Im in temp skybh is my enemy  but i dont agree with perma ban for this * mby is fake screen mby not anyway since when for re-make screenshots soemone got perma ban )

When i postedt screen when brokie insulting polish players he  and alex both say my screen is fake and what ? after they say its fake other ppls upload same screens and they both shut up so belivie now alex about his stories mr mrga pro  photoshop OWNER

Alex

Quote from: ylim on September 14, 2011, 07:45:44 PM
for sure we will believe much more in ur words who is friend of brokie  ;)

damn now how am i gonna live without your trust?

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 14, 2011, 09:02:12 PM

becouse Track will never ban brokie even for 30 days rasist insults he got only 72 h banned and if im not wrong rules say for this its pernamently just for one rasist insult and he was do it 30 days !

Im in temp skybh is my enemy  but i dont agree with perma ban for this * mby is fake screen mby not anyway since when for re-make screenshots soemone got perma ban )

When i postedt screen when brokie insulting polish players he  and alex both say my screen is fake and what ? after they say its fake other ppls upload same screens and they both shut up so belivie now alex about his stories mr mrga pro  photoshop OWNER

i didnt say ur screen is fake, i actually said that u hid strange parts of it like u are using l2w or using too many boxes or both. xd
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Alex on September 14, 2011, 09:07:26 PM
damn now how am i gonna live without your trust?

i didnt say ur screen is fake, i actually said that u hid strange parts of it like u are using l2w or using too many boxes or both. xd

Just dont wanna show nicks my friends who was with me becouse clown brokie later will pk them  QQ moare

sirSethan

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 14, 2011, 09:02:12 PM

From this same reason i write that weezer got pass on gm panel.
Incident from 2-3 days in giran spam with link new "coins offer"
TrackZero offline... Weezer with his wepon +24 or more stayng  near church..
then offlin and Gm loging in.. and i forget say track was offline on forum .
A really strange. Even some ppl says from long time that weezer was old hm.
Hard to believe it but watching his items DS+50 (shining on red and should be gold) or other items +24.
If i good remeber he got on x15 DB+f+24.

It was reson why i can suspect that he got pass.
Even i show more strange situation.
Example when we got in HB chronicle ban list.
there was  somthing really strange (Aod know what i say)

Now banning me without any reson or brokin rule u only shows that i got again right
and there a lot things  what u cant good answer. Not only mine... half server..
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

jygh

Quote from: sirSethan on September 14, 2011, 09:40:24 PM
Hard to believe it but watching his items DS+50 (shining on red and should be gold) or other items +24.

Now banning me without any reson or brokin rule u only shows that i got again right

good to know that my FTR mates witch whom im playing since c3 were gm;s and played "secretly" at dragon xD  shame on u GM WEEZER ! btw sethan colors r changed dual dragon slayers of track r +94-5 dont remember and r red . it depends how admin set it up on server
  Nightmare 30x

thehunted

Funny in this whole topic not even one person laughed at Psyck that he needs pixels +++ to pown like normal people do with +0 gear.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Weezer

Quote from: sirSethan on September 14, 2011, 09:40:24 PM

And i tough we already had enough idiots on server... rly none can reach ur lvl of stupidness.

1st: i'm not TrackZero, anyone knows that i'm from Brazil and he's european.

2nd: i don't have any acc of him, neither on forum or IG (i bet none have it).

3rd: i'm not GM or have gm panel on any of my chars (believe me if i were GM u would be banned rly long time ago, not just now).

4th: old hm?!? what this means?!?

5th: i'm not the owner of the DS+50 and that's not my char, old players from NM know about that weapon since C3/C4 times. I know the owner of the char IRL and he's my friend. He used to play here from time to time, he plays for 1 month and dissapears for 2, after come back, always like that. And also he's not GM or have GM panel in any of his chars (i know cause i have access of some of his chars).

6th: i don't have any items +24, max i have is my IC+F+16 (wanna screen of how it was made?!?)

7th: how can i have DB+F+24 on 15x since i never played there?!? Magic?!? Oh, maybe i'm GM there too... that's why.

8th: have u ever consider the idea that i'm Drake?!?  :D

Pls check with people who tells this stories cause they dont know nothing about me or about this server, u just looking more and more idiot each post u make thinking that i'm GM or i have access to Track's acc.