28.08 event short movie / fixes

News:

Main Menu

28.08 event short movie / fixes

Started by tiptip, September 17, 2011, 04:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiptip

ok so....
Track:   i made short version of movie to upload you tube as been asked.
Unt0uchable:   in this short version the Name : FireFlies as been fixed (was miss type firefiles), and some more miss types fixed.
im still working on coding the big videos and share them as upload in HD , will be some more days, thank you for waiting.
FireFlies, sorry for the miss type in the long video /:

THANKS to Unt0uchable for pointing miss types for me.

youtube short version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roPQFLlZzX0
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

Diver

Make it shorter. 4 min and mby some1 will wtach full coz it's boring. Pawciu can make better movies:P

Darkmanic

dannisaiyan

good job bro, ill try to make a short movie too :) ;D
DanniSaiyaN BD/SH

Deavon

You should work more on presentation dude :)
For me who i have nt been around for 6 months or more  its confusing , who fights versus who etc etc .
Imagine for a person who watching "Dragon Network " for first time .

p.s : Loved the music :)

tiptip

ty for replies ppl.

Deavon i agree with you, you should cee the full movie i amde, 1:20 mins, it was soooo long video took all my energie, and this i made shortly only cause track ask me to make some short 1 for youtube....
i working man, i had no time and power to remake all like i made in full movie...

but i agree with you and next movie will be better, i know i will soon make a poromotion video to inf nm server for the movies event... hope it be better...
cheers

seboulba

check this :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCdCLn2seSI&feature=related (isnt from me ! )
nm30X
EvilBunnies

tiptip

wow , nice one, maybe i will take is idea of change armor and use it, good idea, and relly good edited movie...
as i say this was long work to make 1 and half hour video, next ine i make for movie event will be short and with more graphics <: