C4 Server - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

C4 Server

Started by Corpsse, October 25, 2011, 07:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Torek [IF] on October 26, 2011, 05:19:44 PM
I repeat myself, when on this server there was luna 1x many ppl played it and enjoyed it.
the population was good
You do realize how long ago Luna was right? :)
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Dumbled0re

he is stoned... lol.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Corpsse

We're talking of a c4 server with the d-net customization.
I can't say i'd like a 1x, maybe a 10-15x server would be good. The thing on c4 is that new people have a chance to play with older players as well as get used to the whole system.
I agree to the fact that not all the people would want to play a c4 server but a new server would not hurt much, just gives a variety of gameplays and versions people in the dragon network community can play on.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Corpsse on October 26, 2011, 07:40:39 PM
We're talking of a c4 server with the d-net customization.
I can't say i'd like a 1x, maybe a 10-15x server would be good. The thing on c4 is that new people have a chance to play with older players as well as get used to the whole system.
I agree to the fact that not all the people would want to play a c4 server but a new server would not hurt much, just gives a variety of gameplays and versions people in the dragon network community can play on.

why 10-15x?? which is the differece???
if u play at a 15x on a brand new server after 1 year everyone will have boss set and OE weapon and after 1,5 eyars the game will be finished with no more fun.
while on a 1x server u will get some boss jewel or oe weapon after years.
and about the pvp nothing change cuz pvp is pvp no matter if u are liv 85 or 24.

on a 1x server u will enjoy all those little things of this game that u don't even know of this game

and ofc -4% if u got pked and no safe pk  8)

my little opinion
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Furesy

Quote from: Torek [IF] on October 26, 2011, 09:41:15 PM
if u play at a 15x on a brand new server after 1 year everyone will have boss set and OE weapon and after 1,5 eyars the game will be finished with no more fun.
and about the pvp nothing change cuz pvp is pvp no matter if u are liv 85 or 24.

on a 1x server u will enjoy all those little things of this game that u don't even know of this game

my little opinion
Why would you want to start on a 1x server and know you will have to play for years to come to get to the interesting part of the game? Sure you can PvP at low lvls, but it's as much fun as high lvl PvP lol
Besides, I'd still vote for C3 over C4! Was much more fun x)
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Furesy

Quote from: darkcore on October 26, 2011, 10:11:23 PM
C3  only in 32 bits  ver.
srv will suck + crash+lag+dunno what more  

XD

C4 have 64 bits ver.  much better  : P
Don't spoil my dream! And why wouldn't 32-bit work on 64-bit? All my other programs do :P

Forever
Furesy

Corpsse

Quote from: Torek [IF] on October 26, 2011, 09:41:15 PM

my little opinion

I get your point, but playing a server  where you gain your level and items in over 2 years gets really dull and boring, too much grinding needed. Mostly the reason why most people played on dragon and nightmare. The game does not end when you reach full gear, instead it starts aiming towards PvP, castles, etc, without the fear of losing too much xp and having to grind mobs all the way up to lvl 78....
Also, you can fill your time making new character combinations(beauty of DNet) and socializing (one thing i liked the most in the good old days, people being friendly and all).
There's always enchanting, so this could go forever..

felo41

Oh come on ppl show would play a c4 now be real. There's Tera, Rift , Vindictus, KOTOR and planty other new gen mmo's besides that crapy old l2 , not to mension MOBA games like Dota2, LoL etc.
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Torek [IF]

Quote from: felo41 on October 27, 2011, 08:41:43 AM
Oh come on ppl show would play a c4 now be real. There's Tera, Rift , Vindictus, KOTOR and planty other new gen mmo's besides that crapy old l2 , not to mension MOBA games like Dota2, LoL etc.

i'm waitin tera
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

felo41

F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Dumbled0re

post some links please im out of the scene... above all what I know is that Drake dont give a sh1t about us thats why we have updates only each 4 monts and we are playing on a server that could be way better if it wasnt the unfinnished jobs after the update to this chronicle.
/edit saw the site from tera... mot my style, too much wow for me. vindictus seem to be nice.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Corpsse

Vindictus is nice but it doesn't give you much freedom, it's based on instances and it tends to get really boring. I don't really like these next-gen mmo's(played a few and got bored in days), don't get me wrong, they are really well made but i guess i got used to the whole L2 game style too much and i'd rather stick to it.

I don't like the newer versions of l2 either, especially on low rates because they are becoming way too complicated and you need to grind way too much to get noticed, i'd rather like a more relaxed gameplay where i can really enjoy all the game's features without having to farm for 9 hours / day for a whole year and than to get a new update and have to start over again.

I can see why the whole c4 ideea is not music to the ears of the GMs, the c4 doesn't give such a large variety of donation possibilities but i am sure there is a solution here, like making blessed enchants only available at the donation manager, also for accessories (masks, hats, etc.), quest items for Baium, Valakas, Antharas, Nobless, etc. ,for the lazy people who would rather pay than struggle with the quests, safe enchanting up to x number and so on.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to start a revolution here, just giving out a suggestion that might help out with the network population and activity.

EDIT: Fixed a few grammar mistakes.