News:

Main Menu

C4 Server

Started by Corpsse, October 25, 2011, 07:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: darkcore on October 27, 2011, 12:34:37 AM
is not about if it will work on 64

is about C3 ext  is so old, buggy and lak of stuff like A grade sets bonus ( there will be LOT OF WORK TO DO )

C4 ext is more complete almost full i can say  :P
In C3 the differences between rich and poor is way less! (I only played this game for PvP so that's all I care about :P)
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Furesy on October 27, 2011, 06:34:40 PM
(I only played this game for PvP so that's all I care about :P)

and u lost all of them  :P
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Corpsse

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on October 27, 2011, 08:29:35 PM

What about a c4 server + DNet/DnetVesper armor? xD
the playstyle will be the same, but with much more variety about pvp,chars etc...

Maybe just keeping it to the DNet armor(the dynasty) so it wont ruin the balance too much. That's not a bad ideea infact, adds more stuff for people to donate for and can make things more interesting (business and PvP wise). A 10x server would be good i guess, it would ensure a medium time for leveling and prevent fast economy increases.

Sad to see there's no admin oppinion or argument on this so far, hopefully we can hear from Drake or whoever is taking these decissions with an oppinion on this.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Corpsse on October 27, 2011, 09:26:09 PM
Maybe just keeping it to the DNet armor(the dynasty) so it wont ruin the balance too much. That's not a bad ideea infact, adds more stuff for people to donate for and can make things more interesting (business and PvP wise). A 10x server would be good i guess, it would ensure a medium time for leveling and prevent fast economy increases.

Sad to see there's no admin oppinion or argument on this so far, hopefully we can hear from Drake or whoever is taking these decissions with an oppinion on this.

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on October 27, 2011, 08:29:35 PM
GIVE US OUR FUKING SHADOW 10X BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just make a 7-10x and it would be ok.

What about a c4 server + DNet/DnetVesper armor? xD
the playstyle will be the same, but with much more variety about pvp,chars etc...

ah, what about orc/archers ?? :D

do everything u want, the most important thing is 1x rate (max 4x i cannot go higher  ;D) and -4% when pked with no safe pk points
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Corpsse

Quote from: Torek [IF] on October 27, 2011, 09:37:32 PM
do everything u want, the most important thing is 1x rate (max 4x i cannot go higher  ;D) and -4% when pked with no safe pk points

It's not really up to us, we're just pointing out stuff that we would like. Your preferences are your own, i understand you like farming alot but the majority of people don't. However, it is good to point out what you like, it gives another perspective on this.

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Corpsse on October 27, 2011, 09:48:50 PM
It's not really up to us, we're just pointing out stuff that we would like. Your preferences are your own, i understand you like farming alot but the majority of people don't. However, it is good to point out what you like, it gives another perspective on this.

tnx for comprehension even if u don't share my opinion, it's very kind
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Furesy

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on October 27, 2011, 10:22:15 PM
i hate to drop all my stuff when server got DC during exp....and while i'm offline the mob kill me :S i was traumatized by this shit xD

ok for -4% but atleast make safe the first 4 pk like now
Safe PK destroyed PK system in L2! Most ridiculous shit ever! I don't mind the fact you can't drop upon death by mobs. But the fact you can have safe pk under 5 is stupid. One of the most fun things to do in earlier chronicles was hunt pk's and get lucky drops lol
Was awesome to see 1 person PK and suddenly entire focus of Mass PvP switches to that one guy! :D
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Furesy

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on October 28, 2011, 02:26:59 PM
buahahhaha xD
Really, it's a source of wealth for lucky people :P

The drops we had back in the days, totally worth the hunt!

Forever
Furesy

Dumbled0re

its my eyes or vesper shield texture on dragon is ugly like hell, doesnt seem the same I saw on nightmare when Dragon was down before update....
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Corpsse

Quote from: Dumbled0re on October 28, 2011, 05:02:54 PM
its my eyes or vesper shield texture on dragon is ugly like hell, doesnt seem the same I saw on nightmare when Dragon was down before update....

Way to go off-topic :D

felo41

Quote from: Furesy on October 28, 2011, 03:46:05 PM
Really, it's a source of wealth for lucky people :P

The drops we had back in the days, totally worth the hunt!

Totaly agree  :D
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Dryg

6Mylady9 - b00m>>>>best sh0t
      SS2 | TeAm   status : STOP
   продам сцуко-кошко-пилять