Web Analytics
Discussion: Final Secret

News:

Main Menu

Discussion: Final Secret

Started by Gideon, November 22, 2011, 06:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

I wanna discuss with all players about this last update related to Final Secret skill.

Some info to help on ur discussion:

Final Secret Lv.1 - Physical Skill
For 30 seconds, you call upon your hidden reserves to increase your skills power and ordinary attack damage by 30% during PvP.

How it works: it adds 30% on NORMAL attacks and 30% of power on skills DURING PVP

This complains came mostly from 15x players (also some from 20x), so we made a little fix when u using Bow, Dagger or Dual Dagger, so this affect combos like: HE/GL, HE/WL, TH/GL and TH/WL. Other classes that can use this skill isn't affected (TY and Doombringer).

I already discussed few ideas with Track about it, but we also wanna hear what u all have to say.

We appreciate if people could post screens with damage, but remember to show status and atr (now atr makes a huge difference on pvp).
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

Alex

I seriously doubt that any of those class combos are somewhat overpowered. Mostly they are balanced or maybe even weak.

Complaints about final secret on archers came from analphabet dragon GMs who would get 17k even from a dwarf with a bow. I can assure not even 20% of dragon population shares the same thoughts on that skill as them.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

zenice

They are not overpowered, they should be pure DD, but they even with final secret working as it should (30%) they hit WELL BUFFED players low regarding the PATCK this kind of chars have.
As i said in other topic, feel free to test my char ig, prolly in 20x server its the stronger (equip/skills +++)
Other thing, people complain about this chars being OP but they dont say that this char have 0 resists/defense.
ps: he/glad and he/wl u can count how many we have in server so this nerf be so important for balance of server...
he/glad i know only 4 atm, me, kapi, sonial and one from aod (dont remember is name)
ps1:he/glad already had a stupid nerf on Duelist Spirit (thanks to Dragon GM)

MegaZord

He/glad is overpowered. Dont forget he got war cry lvl 2(wl got lvl 1) and duelist spirit which give pvp damage + final sicret damage of this class too big. For example mage with sub on pp on full buff is  geting 2 k from normal archers and from he/glad 4 k(about this damage i just give example coz i am not sure if he/glad not hit such subs stronger). Other example: i was on my friend pr/bd only on pp and bd buff i get from sr\sws 2.2 crit and from he/glad 4.5 k or 4.7 i forgot and i was using vesper hvy set+6 full atri.

Ps Zedu
What nerf u got before? That duelist spirit take 10 % patt? Cmon . It still give pvp damage which is more important.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Shadow21

imo combo like he/glad not overpowered. if i buffed good, not canceled to bones max damage on me is around 1.2-1.3k. and my char not tank. sometimes ofc damage bigger but in these cases mostly my fault i dont have some important buff or canceled to bones. imo mostly this cry about overpowered combos like glad/he come from ppl with 50 attr in set and which dont know how buff themselves.

p.s. better lets discuss about resists against cancel. arcane protection and chant of spirit dont work. dont belive lets make test.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Alex

Quote from: MegaZord on November 22, 2011, 06:37:20 PM
He/glad is overpowered. Dont forget he got war cry lvl 2(wl got lvl 1) and duelist spirit which give pvp damage + final sicret damage of this class too big. For example mage with sub on pp on full buff is  geting 2 k from normal archers and from he/glad 4 k(about this damage i just give example coz i am not sure if he/glad not hit such subs stronger). Other example: i was on my friend pr/bd only on pp and bd buff i get from sr\sws 2.2 crit and from he/glad 4.5 k or 4.7 i forgot and i was using vesper hvy set+6 full atri.

Ps Zedu
What nerf u got before? That duelist spirit take 10 % patt? Cmon . It still give pvp damage which is more important.

Comparing support/archer sub with semi-defensive abilities to pure DD sub with 0 defense and 0 support. Are you dragon gm?

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

violetpl

ofc zord when pp/xx dont know what buff use so qq moar
ofc zadu hit me 4k-6k but when i dont have song/cc/cov ect
on full buff he hit me max 1,1- 1,5k and im not tank and no full resist in set
last giran siege on pp buff(only pp buff - no pof)  i hit some bp/pal from ws for 6k so dunno if some ppl dont know what buff use or they are rly low skiled tards and know only how  cry to GM

btw wtf all pp resist give 40 - 60 atry resis/songs/dance to:P

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

MegaZord

Quote from: Alex on November 22, 2011, 06:48:57 PM
Comparing support/archer sub with semi-defensive abilities to pure DD sub with 0 defense and 0 support. Are you dragon gm?

pr/bd got deflect arrow right? Point is that he/glad even w/o final secret makes 2 x bigger damage then other archers class. Like i said sr/sws with top items and enchant of skills(Immaculate) making 2x lower damage then Zedu. U still saying this class will lose so much that not have final secret?
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Triuferkkk

Quote from: MegaZord on November 22, 2011, 06:57:01 PM
pr/bd got deflect arrow right? Point is that he/glad even w/o final secret makes 2 x bigger damage then other archers class. Like i said sr/sws with top items and enchant of skills(Immaculate) making 2x lower damage then Zedu. U still saying this class will lose so much that not have final secret?
whats your point comparing sr/sws with he/glad? you missed any pr, they supose make all same dmg maybe?

lol at you

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

ylim

nothing wrong with he/glad ofc its stronger then other archer combos, but also bp/pal stronger then bp/pp so lets start nerf bp/pal too ?

Zaled

Quote from: zenice on November 22, 2011, 06:31:23 PM
They are not overpowered, they should be pure DD, but they even with final secret working as it should (30%) they hit WELL BUFFED players low regarding the PATCK this kind of chars have.
As i said in other topic, feel free to test my char ig, prolly in 20x server its the stronger (equip/skills +++)
Other thing, people complain about this chars being OP but they dont say that this char have 0 resists/defense.
ps: he/glad and he/wl u can count how many we have in server so this nerf be so important for balance of server...
he/glad i know only 4 atm, me, kapi, sonial and one from aod (dont remember is name)
ps1:he/glad already had a stupid nerf on Duelist Spirit (thanks to Dragon GM)
Completly agree, he/glad is not op, maybe ppl forgot, that char got rly low m def, already duelist spirit was nerfed. Don't forget final secret is only 30 s skill, almost like enlightment( ofc enlightment got more reuse time). If some1 is buffed badly, he would get huge dmg from any other char not only he/gl.
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

Alex

Quote from: MegaZord on November 22, 2011, 06:57:01 PM

Zedu has top items as well and how do you know he didnt have final secret? It has quite short re-use. Also HE has way more STR than SR. Roughly he/glad has 60% more p.atk than normal HE. That's all, that paper char has nothing else, no defense and no utility.

When people will learn that damage isnt everything.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢