Discussion: Final Secret - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Discussion: Final Secret

Started by Gideon, November 22, 2011, 06:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

Quote from: MegaZord on November 23, 2011, 04:00:46 PM
Ye cut bp/tanks and there will be no ppl playing bishops coz rest subs for pp,sorc etc will die on max 2 hits from archers and daggers. Only good bp sub before GF(when now servitor barrier have long reuse) was bp/wk coz on full buff u had perma pet cele. Also bp/necro can stay longer but ppl playing bp/necro are mostly dd not true healers. I am just saying that nerf of final secret for he/glad will be not such big nerf as u think coz still this class even w/o final secret hit harder then all others archers class.

just laughing at your posts in this topic....
just some infos: as mage/mage i did not die in 2-3 hits(not counting unbuffed or unequiped, as once presed macro to remove armor in pvp xD), max 3k crits from holy attr bows, for which i don't have resist except buff (after recent updates all will have 6 attr resist)
bp/xx can use transfer pain talisman and summon scroll, that makes him like mentioned by you bp/nc
bp/wk has summon that lives much better than nc summon even w/o UD/cele, also 2-3 min reuse on cele is not so bad....
WTF happened with you that you start support useless nerfs???

MegaZord

Quote from: flamingAwe on November 23, 2011, 04:28:08 PM
just laughing at your posts in this topic....
just some infos: as mage/mage i did not die in 2-3 hits(not counting unbuffed or unequiped, as once presed macro to remove armor in pvp xD), max 3k crits from holy attr bows, for which i don't have resist except buff (after recent updates all will have 6 attr resist)
bp/xx can use transfer pain talisman and summon scroll, that makes him like mentioned by you bp/nc
bp/wk has summon that lives much better than nc summon even w/o UD/cele, also 2-3 min reuse on cele is not so bad....
WTF happened with you that you start support useless nerfs???

We talk here about damage from specific class : he/glad. Not that some sr/sws or he/wk or some archer like this hit u 3 k coz u not have holy resist. Tell me what damage u was getting from zedu or coldbane(they dont have holy atri imo). I am sure it was crits more then 3 k so summaring this u got 9.5 k hp +2 k cp so u are 3 hits for such class. Anyway as i said nerfing final secret will not nerf this class so much coz still will hit strong thx to war cry and duelist spirit pvp bonus. I was testing on sorc/pp in vesper robe all parts 240, hiting me was he/wl with top items,good bow on full buff with final secret. Crits was around 2.2 k. So add to his 5 % more patt and duelist spirit bonus from he/glad and u will see damage.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

zenice

Quote from: MegaZord on November 23, 2011, 05:37:39 PM
We talk here about damage from specific class : he/glad. Not that some sr/sws or he/wk or some archer like this hit u 3 k coz u not have holy resist. Tell me what damage u was getting from zedu or coldbane(they dont have holy atri imo). I am sure it was crits more then 3 k so summaring this u got 9.5 k hp +2 k cp so u are 3 hits for such class. Anyway as i said nerfing final secret will not nerf this class so much coz still will hit strong thx to war cry and duelist spirit pvp bonus. I was testing on sorc/pp in vesper robe all parts 240, hiting me was he/wl with top items,good bow on full buff with final secret. Crits was around 2.2 k. So add to his 5 % more patt and duelist spirit bonus from he/glad and u will see damage.

You know that 240 atribute in armor vs 450 in weapon its 210 diference??
you know HOW much this diference is in dmg?? you dont clearly.
You better ask for atribute dmg curve fix than for a char NERF.
Im starting to believe u are another butthurt hater, like Alex asked, "Are you Dragon GM??"

MegaZord

Quote from: zenice on November 23, 2011, 06:10:17 PM
You know that 240 atribute in armor vs 450 in weapon its 210 diference??
you know HOW much this diference is in dmg?? you dont clearly.
You better ask for atribute dmg curve fix than for a char NERF.
Im starting to believe u are another butthurt hater, like Alex asked, "Are you Dragon GM??"

Now is 540 vs 240 but look on this how is on official in GF. U have there 300 in weapon against 120 in armor. 120 on official is 40 % atri resist. And here it is 44.4 %.
300-100%
120-x =  120 x 100=1200/300= 40 %(official)
540-100%
240-x = 240 x 100=2400/540= 44 %(dn)
This is offtopic why we have now 540 in weapon not 450 xD.

Ps.
Power of he/glad is not final secret as i wrote before. So imo nerfing this will not change nothing.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

Evolution

Quote from: MegaZord on November 23, 2011, 06:33:08 PM
Now is 540 vs 240 but look on this how is on official in GF. U have there 300 in weapon against 120 in armor. 120 on official is 40 % atri resist. And here it is 44.4 %.
300-100%
540-100%

Ps.
Power of he/glad is not final secret as i wrote before. So imo nerfing this will not change nothing.

so why they touch this skill ffs,  ? why all compare Dragon with NM no1 qq about that combos on my server... so why the fvck u make this update ? gtfo with that.. look better on daggers/tanks mages/tanks lolz
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

flamingAwe

Quote from: MegaZord on November 23, 2011, 06:33:08 PM
300-100%
540-100%

actually you write total bullshit
check Pre-Freya Attribute System Breakpoints Graph
http://www.lineage2universe.com/articles/lineage2-attribute-system
and stop talking about numbers of attribute  def and atack, start thinking about difference =ATCK-DEF and it's relativity to breakpoints
now here you have 540 in weapon and in armor
240 armor +20(PoE) +15 dnet cloak +40 (song)+40 (ele prot) minimum + buffs
so in most cases  difference is counted as 150 only (150-299 is same)
actually dunno full how they changed buffs, but heard possible to have over 500 defence, thus atacker has bonus of 40DIF (arounf 10% compaired to nonatr damage)
DNET curve can be different in case of break points, but calculations are same

seboulba

Quote from: Evolution on November 23, 2011, 07:17:59 PM
so why they touch this skill ffs,  ? why all compare Dragon with NM no1 qq about that combos on my server... so why the fvck u make this update ? gtfo with that.. look better on daggers/tanks mages/tanks lolz

mhhh why ? :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

MegaZord

Quote from: flamingAwe on November 23, 2011, 07:20:03 PM
actually you write total bullshit
check Pre-Freya Attribute System Breakpoints Graph
http://www.lineage2universe.com/articles/lineage2-attribute-system
and stop talking about numbers of attribute  def and atack, start thinking about difference =ATCK-DEF and it's relativity to breakpoints
now here you have 540 in weapon and in armor
240 armor +20(PoE) +15 dnet cloak +40 (song)+40 (ele prot) minimum + buffs
so in most cases  difference is counted as 150 only (150-299 is same)
actually dunno full how they changed buffs, but heard possible to have over 500 defence, thus atacker has bonus of 40DIF (arounf 10% compaired to nonatr damage)
DNET curve can be different in case of break points, but calculations are same

Is pure mathematic. What i wrote. I just wrote how is here and on offi coz ppl cry why make 540 atri. U think i dont know about buffs or cloaks etc, u forgot wrote here clan skills btw ;p. 240 is 44 % from 540, 120 is 40 % from 300. So they make it to be similiar to official.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

Shadow21

just made test with he/glad.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5939/shot00103a.png

important buffs missed: cc, prot of elemental, eye of paagrio.

also his attr my weakpoint for now. waiting for sh1rt fix;p

ofc items not so powerfull like zedu got but still not 6-10k damage xD and as i said attr and buffs made some difference in this test too, with them crit rate and damage wont be "so big" oO

as i said before if ppl have no idea about buffs and attr even 20k damage possible xD

screen with my stats at this test sent to gideon in pm.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

qwertyzxc

Quote from: zenice on November 23, 2011, 12:45:08 PM
its not drama, u didnt see me opening topics like u do, i simply reply a GM topic about a skill that was deleted from a char i use and know well.
But since u now can win in oly or farm rb easly u are a happy man, the day u get fcked this forum will notice that ^^

lol they nerfing orcs since c4 so what are you talking :D

PvtStuka

Quote from: MegaZord on November 22, 2011, 08:36:04 PM
U think all bp/pal make their chars coz of Katsu? xDDD

Not everyone, but you are for sure, since you rerolled from bp/wk when you saw katsu in action.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Naku

Quote from: seboulba on November 23, 2011, 07:22:37 PM
mhhh why ? :)

Id say take a look on daggers on heavy + shield. on 1 vs 1 if there is a char that is killer is that one. yeah yeah flame me.