server status - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

server status

Started by Rasher, December 08, 2011, 02:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VforVanilla

Quote from: PainMaster on December 11, 2011, 10:20:43 AM
stfu with those sh1ts with buying etc ...  ;)
u played here since when ?
You can try as much as you want to deny the fact that you could obtain ready++ items for cash here but believe me it is quite obvious now.

PainMaster

Quote from: VforVanilla on December 11, 2011, 10:40:13 AM
You can try as much as you want to deny the fact that you could obtain ready++ items for cash here but believe me it is quite obvious now.

so what ?

every1 of you choose to play on that server yes ?  and now  u cry that some1 can buy items for $$ here ?   n/c
why the fack u blame others for that ?

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: violetpl on December 11, 2011, 09:24:40 AM
y and  DN is for ppl who buy items for 1k eur and they are pro (rly you start be funny like track)
btw you dont need make varka/ketra q google help sometimes ;)
Yo wigaa, listen,   this became quite an MYTH following this words : 1k euros/edited/corruption/gm friends.
I think sooner or later you could form a sentence  only with those 5 words and it will have a meaning same as your previous sentence.
If there are so many 1k euros chars etc.. if this is a true we would be already hosting servers on Bahamas and so on and so on, really i advise you to crack out of your spoiled mind and watch reality , show me 1 player who is more overpowered among any average player?
Edited chars? Okey show me one, since we have atm Gideon who will be glad to check everything about this .... edited this edited that seriously , despite the GoD which i really dont mind, this things i mentioned before makes me sick and i am seriously thinking to quit cause i left my bones here to make this place amazing thing to play, cared for community, defended you the players from many things you dont even know, fighting every month to pay the bills on time , fight for the updates and many other things which you players cant even see (and shouldn't!) but should know that they exist.
When the fog goes down from yours and the other eyes, you will , my friend, see that i was actually doing you a favor by telling you that off servers (no matter which game) is very bad for life,health,social life and many other aspects, since off servers and casual playing aint going together. Now continue your own personal hate towards me it will trully help you in life , and ill proly save you from your range cause im about to let someone else to lead this server.
Take care
@VforVanila
Previous topic can apply on you and MYTHs on this server too, keep on goin!
@FlamingAwe
Yes Awe as you know new staff require time/test and patience, we are doing it but its not an easy goal to do.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Naku

Topic is losing its point and moving to normal flam3 :\ no point.

VforVanilla

Quote from: PainMaster on December 11, 2011, 10:57:48 AM
so what ?

every1 of you choose to play on that server yes ?  and now  u cry that some1 can buy items for $$ here ?   n/c
why the fack u blame others for that ?

No i don't. I posted cause you were saying before that donating for ++ items is a sh1tty story and now you admit it exist. So please tell me what of those two you believe into.

PainMaster

Quote from: VforVanilla on December 11, 2011, 11:37:51 AM
No i don't. I posted cause you were saying before that donating for ++ items is a sh1tty story and now you admit it exist. So please tell me what of those two you believe into.

Quote from: Naku on December 11, 2011, 11:31:47 AM
Topic is losing its point and moving to normal flam3 :\ no point.

u didnt get my point, i didnt say that it not exist , just that at every  topic we see same sh1t , that some1 can buy this/that etc...

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lasombra

I avoided posting before I'll test it.

I tested official during weekend.
I will not tell server work bad, couse work very good.
There is many ppl, even too many.

But from other side.
It's server not for me.
I was online 30h from friday evening till sunday. And compare to others, I sux hard, I'm at back with lvl and stuff.
Official consumes so much time, for me (wife, work, hobbys, friends) it's impossible play there. At saturday in day, I saw already ppl in a/s grade.
It's true than You must live there, not play...as smbd wroted here earlier.
It's not for me, I don't want spend 10h+ daily in game for get smth minimum, couse for be on top it's too less.

Also GoD is not L2 for me anymore. It's mixed aion/l2/wow. Looks too much candy, new skills with flashes/lights and hundreas colours etc. There is no teamplay couse ppl make quests alone, after 50+ lvl some exp partrys start. No spoil, no craft (only s80, r grade). Instead go do smth together ppl make adena making low lvl chars couse it gives more etc. It's just not L2 from many reasons...

But the most pathetic for me is, when ppl who played here so long, now stopped/quit. Bitching, crying, flame server. I never did this, this is just low. All of them had so much fun here so much time, and now they act like assholes. This is low and pathetic. You quit ? end ? OK ! No one kept You here with force, but stop qq and flame about everything here, couse You were part of it.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

POUSEGAMANE

Quote from: seboulba on December 09, 2011, 06:32:08 PM
45 in 2-3h XD 
42 a dwarf in 5h
but if u get pk better delet the char..if u have 500 karma u mast kill 500 mobs...every 1 mob clean 1 karma..if u r in pk and sm1 kill u karma still same :D..xp faster..quest for class with teleport...
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

Perse

Quote from: lasombra on December 12, 2011, 12:59:11 AM

But from other side.
It's server not for me.
I was online 30h from friday evening till sunday. And compare to others, I sux hard, I'm at back with lvl and stuff.
Official consumes so much time, for me (wife, work, hobbys, friends) it's impossible play there. At saturday in day, I saw already ppl in a/s grade.
It's not for me, I don't want spend 10h+ daily in game for get smth minimum, couse for be on top it's too less.

Also GoD is not L2 for me anymore. It's mixed aion/l2/wow. Looks too much candy, new skills with flashes/lights and hundreas colours etc. There is no teamplay couse ppl make quests alone, after 50+ lvl some exp partrys start. No spoil, no craft (only s80, r grade). Instead go do smth together ppl make adena making low lvl chars couse it gives more etc. It's just not L2 from many reasons...

But the most pathetic for me is, when ppl who played here so long, now stopped/quit. Bitching, crying, flame server. I never did this, this is just low. All of them had so much fun here so much time, and now they act like assholes. This is low and pathetic. You quit ? end ? OK ! No one kept You here with force, but stop qq and flame about everything here, couse You were part of it.

+1
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

Dumbled0re

But from other side.
It's server not for me.

+2.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Gonzal

But from other side.
It's server not for me.

oohhh my dear lord!
well luckly i didnt even try cause would be really frustrating...
btw i liked this post.
cya IG  ;)
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA