News:

Main Menu

About TW

Started by Exitus, December 23, 2011, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 01, 2012, 05:44:24 PM
You are.

And it is not your business, who does what with their free time. If it wouldn't have bother you, you wouldn't make these childish and so over-used accusations. If you are so smart, aren't you aware of the fact that if you want to achieve something in this game, you have to sacrifice a lot in other aspects of your life? Stop crying a new Amazonas and assemble your team to get the wards back at the next tw (if you are capable of doing such thing, of course).
as always cb know only cry and QQ. dont worry we will retake wards(ofc if tw will be fixed cuz for now tw time bugged and 1 more bug connected to tw i reported to track in pm 1 week ago but for now as i see no answer), so be happy for now kids w/o life.

and special for u, prolly now u dont understand, i know for kids this is kinda hard, but real life more important than any game.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 01, 2012, 05:53:33 PM
as always cb know only cry and QQ. dont worry we will retake wards(ofc if tw will be fixed cuz for now tw time bugged and 1 more bug connected to tw i reported to track in pm 1 week ago but for now as i see no answer), so be happy for now kids w/o life.

and special for u, prolly now u dont understand, i know for kids this is kinda hard, but real life more important than any game.

1st of all, you were the one started to cry. According to your statement, this makes you a cb?

2nd, I'm prolly older than you, doesn't even play nowadays, so when you have the time (between 2 cry sessions), put it in use of growing up. And still it isn't your business that who does what with their free time.

And last, you are the one crying about a game, Mr I-Have-A-Life douchebag.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

as i said im not crying just laught from kids. if i start quote here cry(true 1, which posted by cb members ill get 5xposts more than now) and since i got ur nickname in game (pro player aka Olive) im not surprised in ur post.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 01, 2012, 06:12:23 PM
as i said im not crying just laught from kids. if i start quote here cry(true 1, which posted by cb members ill get 5xposts more than now) and since i got ur nickname in game (pro player aka Olive) im not surprised in ur post.

Mumbling "kids, kids" in every post won't put you in a superposition over anyone else, just like if you would rant "I'm smart, I'm smart" doesn't even closely make you a genius. And for your enlightenment, Olive is not me, I just played it after I made it with Viana and Voodoo, I haven't logged ingame since 2 months or so.

Besides, if you are such a mature person, who looks down on "kids" living here in a virtual world (your words), how is that you are playing too? Isn't it a waste of your precious time? And going further: according to your signature and your verified age, you started to play (live) in this game at around the age of 25? While the "kids" were apparently REALLY kids (12-17 years old), hanging out with a game? Any living being with a small amout of logic would find a growing hypocrisy in your essence.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

atleast im playing with brain not like some ppl.

p.s. btw when i write kids i mean not physical age but mental 1.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Exitus

Time is not buged it is just like track whant :P He whant TW in every saturday but it is bug coz no1 can join TW and now it is only for clans with castle ;)

chlipus

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 01, 2012, 04:45:24 PM
offline in game even now, as i told u some time ago i prefer log for actions(in normal time) or get some fun with friends than like u celebrate new year on giran stairs. btw more intresting ur clan online, cuz no matter when i log same ppl always online.

sry, really sory, but when i read your posts mr. dramaQQuen, i think there is only one kid whos arguments are soo childish, who cry evry time and evry where and in evry moment , i can do only one thing, i can wish you happy new year and spend this new year like previous on drama, cry and QQ  ;D

Shadow21

for  exitus: u didnt got what i wrote prolly(i know my english sux xD). next tw 31/12/2011 and should be 7.01.2012. so this is bug for sure.

for chlipus: as i said ppl like u know only 2 words: cry and QQ, for smth else prolly IQ to low, but this is another story.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

endona

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 01, 2012, 08:00:10 PM
for  exitus: u didnt got what i wrote prolly(i know my english sux xD). next tw 31/12/2011 and should be 7.01.2012. so this is bug for sure.

for chlipus: as i said ppl like u know only 2 words: cry and QQ, for smth else prolly IQ to low, but this is another story.

;D ;D ;D wtf r u still talking about little kiddo?

Exitus

OMG turn off TW and restart wards and repair it... until all ppl cant sign to TW this is nothing but shit on serwer right

PvtStuka

Quote from: Exitus on January 07, 2012, 06:22:44 PM
OMG turn off TW and restart wards and repair it... until all ppl cant sign to TW this is nothing but shit on serwer right

So it wasn't shit until FTP had most of the wards, now it is?

Astramael      [db/tr]

Di

Territory war ATM is going to have his 3rd hour...
Some gm here to end it ?

thanks

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.