Web Analytics
TW bug / Anakim Transform - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

TW bug / Anakim Transform

Started by lasombra, January 09, 2012, 06:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIREBLADE

weez but do i said  we are better to use??where u read it?? who cares about using better or not or clan that ppl is in..im talking just about scroll...i play sps ee and dont play other chars and im not interested to "how ppl use theyr char".. why ppl dont use,cant use,use bad i dont care..just sothing is wrong and seems u wont admit it thats all..

Weezer

Quote from: FIREBLADE on January 11, 2012, 11:19:36 PM
weez but do i said  we are better to use??where u read it?? who cares about using better or not or clan that ppl is in..im talking just about scroll...i play sps ee and dont play other chars and im not interested to "how ppl use theyr char".. why ppl dont use,cant use,use bad i dont care..just sothing is wrong and seems u wont admit it thats all..

Again u r wrong! I already said many times that Anakim is OP, but as i said is OP for all of us, CB and FTP. And also OP the way it was made. I have this scrool since HB times, same like Llamame and Nitopami and tbh it was OP before, but people used to have protection against Holy, cause in those times some SPS was playing with holy weapons (for holy nukes) instead of water weapons. And now cause of reuse of those nuke skills no SPS plays like that, and besides that there were few holy weapons on server now (some old bows and probably some swords too).

And guess what we had lower attribute on weapons and armors in that time too.

The point is that on CB a lot of us have protection against Holy, so it makes less damage than on ur people. Also since we r all in same clan we don't kill ally when we use it (read again what i told a lot of times, Llamame will kill whole FTP, MissViva and Nitopami gonna kill whole BA).

We died many times in past to Anakim too, used by Nitopami, Llamame and by myself too, when i wasn't on CB, when i was on Yuuki clan in a Aden siege i killed a lot of people from CB and Sheva cause i was in diff clan.

And another funny thing, since some people on FTP don't have protection against Holy on their sets we can play with some holy weapons and gonna make crazy damage in some targets.  ;)

BRexoo7

And what else are FTP ppl missing? the 3rd ball? Maybe Gideon can check it and you'll believe it.

Where was your logic when kamael SD was nerfed? You couldn't make the same "buff thief" number like "others"? That skill was "killing the game", scrolls nowadays are just fine... For me is the same situation right now. A nerf was made in kamael issue and after a while ppl agreed with GMs. Even if you got that scroll through donations (special events like its called by Track), same was made with atributes. Like it or leave it. Some of us already took a decision, you can see the result on sieges.

Go on with this crap and you'll need to change clan in order to use that scroll again (since you can't hit own).

jygh

Quote from: BRexoo7 on January 12, 2012, 08:14:30 AM
And what else are FTP ppl missing? the 3rd ball? Maybe Gideon can check it and you'll believe it.

Where was your logic when kamael SD was nerfed? You couldn't make the same "buff thief" number like "others"? That skill was "killing the game", scrolls nowadays are just fine... For me is the same situation right now. A nerf was made in kamael issue and after a while ppl agreed with GMs. Even if you got that scroll through donations (special events like its called by Track), same was made with atributes. Like it or leave it. Some of us already took a decision, you can see the result on sieges.

Go on with this crap and you'll need to change clan in order to use that scroll again (since you can't hit own).

oki now go  back to ur cave dude
  Nightmare 30x

Gideon

Interesting point of view about this problem.

Anyway sry for the delay i was a bit busy this last week, i gonna send code to Track change some skills on Anakim.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x