Upgrade to Freya? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Upgrade to Freya?

Started by Pho, January 20, 2012, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodyG

Quote from: TrackZero on January 22, 2012, 01:36:30 AM
And you are still here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005.
And you are totally not right saying (speaking in my name since when im on nightmare), that GM never listen or read peoples opinion. Clearly i do read and do most of things you people desire, however you have to understand that if i don't make all wishes come true doesn't mean i don't listen, but sometimes what few ask is not good for everyone.So please don't say things on purpose just to look pro flamer while your sentence is full of false things.If there's more people here  and in game who rather help instead flame/irony/insult constantly we could even make a better place even for you "global haters", but i think no matter what i do few of you will keep on hatin'.
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/112233ps.jpg/)

Well said...  :'( :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/upazaslugy1.png/][/URL]

PolSilv3r

Quote from: TrackZero on January 22, 2012, 01:36:30 AM
And you are still here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005.

Ye, and I will stay till the end ;D

Well my post was/is mostly directed to their ideas about Freya, merge with Dragon (mby some day...) and all that '+1', 'where is GM's answer'? 'I have heard...' etc etc :)

BTW Any info about Piccy aka Piczka?
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

qwertyzxc

stop upgrade this NOT l2 game anymore  ... this shit GOD look like star wars ...

FeelmyBow

Quote from: qwertyzxc on January 22, 2012, 03:15:13 PM
stop upgrade this NOT l2 game anymore  ... this shit GOD look like star wars ...

GOD means more farm spots for you, means more raids.
So in that case it would be positive for you!
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Zaled

Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

Naku

Fully upgrade L2 go for it :) but GoD ? too cute, keep it L2 , not L2 star wars.

Zaled

Quote from: Naku on January 23, 2012, 12:56:40 AM
Fully upgrade L2 go for it :) but GoD ? too cute, keep it L2 , not L2 star wars.
Did you play GoD? it gives much more fun then freya etc. at least it's something new.
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

Naku

Quote from: Zaled on January 23, 2012, 01:08:24 AM
Did you play GoD? it gives much more fun then freya etc. at least it's something new.

I played on oficial servers, I have a PR there and a WC. And yes i did play GoD and when I did i felt like L2 was being dragged through the mud. I also played Aion for more than a year and its seems to me that GoD is like a fusion between that game and L2, imo the game feeling was destroyed. That is just my oppinion, now imagine the consequences of bringing GoD to DN, the tweaks, adjustments, balance issues, it would be a neverending task to properly implant it here, just saying mate :)

flamingAwe

Quote from: Naku on January 23, 2012, 10:53:29 AM
I played on oficial servers, I have a PR there and a WC. And yes i did play GoD and when I did i felt like L2 was being dragged through the mud. I also played Aion for more than a year and its seems to me that GoD is like a fusion between that game and L2, imo the game feeling was destroyed. That is just my oppinion, now imagine the consequences of bringing GoD to DN, the tweaks, adjustments, balance issues, it would be a neverending task to properly implant it here, just saying mate :)

if you have PR and WC.. not yul and iss, you didn't  play GoD, so your opinion about it is wrong

Naku

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 23, 2012, 12:09:10 PM
if you have PR and WC.. not yul and iss, you didn't  play GoD, so your opinion about it is wrong

My "opinion" as you say is based on the fact that I played on retail for a long time, in C5 and in Freya, it´s also based on the fact that when GoD came out I was there on the 1st day putting up with all the crap the free to play model brought. Also putting up with the despersonalization of a game I like a lot. GoD is not only for awakened characters. To judge a chronicle you need to consider all the content, not just the end game. GoD felt too childish, too star wars, if I had a subscripiton there I would have canceled it but they made it easy for me and made it free to play.

As for DN with GoD, once you awaken what would happen to your mighty +30 +15 skills? And even more ridiculous what would happen to class combos? As you know, GoD reduces classes upon awakening, even if they have some racial traits the classes are pretty much the same. Then once you awaken you must choose a class that sometimes has nothing to do with your actual class, funny to see dwarfs being rogues...
Not to mention the huge freakin amount of bugs this would bring...

I would love to see DNet with a new chronicle, pre GoD that is.

Luthor123

And i am playing atm on GoD with 86 lvl othell rogue say that the game is totally different from 3rd class to 4th class.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Luthor123 on January 23, 2012, 07:39:18 PM

And i am playing atm on GoD with 86 lvl othell rogue say that the game is totally different from 3rd class to 4th class.
Point is not about gameplay , point is about any <OFF> server of any game, unless you are 13 y (which i know you aint) there are serious issues with life and gameplay, not to metion HORDES OF BOTS/SPAMS/ADVERTS/ who makes those games unplayable and slow as  duck.
I dont say GoD is bad, its different and definitely is not what Lineage 2 was (is), so they should run it totally separate from mentioned game.
What pvt servers offers is good gameplay with minimum amount of time required for it , allowing you to have a decent life and this game as a hobby. Hate me ,dn, or w/e this is the fact that you will have to accept/admit sooner or later.

Take care
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]