Web Analytics
Stun issue! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Stun issue!

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 26, 2012, 04:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Honestly, the nerf option should have started to be taken under very  pondered consideration long time ago, cause, skills that are not so important for one class may be vital for others, and by nerfing them one is killing that class, turning it weaker and by consequence less used in the game!

Many unresponsable nerfs have alrdy taken away alot of fun here!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Tabbox

its just time to use proper buffs nothing else...stun skills are the same like months ago,just ppl are using them more often.

abbyssdancer

leave stun skill as it is works fine!
In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

=^TrackZero^=

Okey will be testing some things tonight, i think issue is on Vesper sets side not on the skill itself.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Weezer

Some info about stun and also related to Rune siege:

- All stun skills r landing more, as u told probably about Vesper Sets, cause it's almost impossible that all stun skills got boosted, seens more reasonable that Vesper was nerfed.

- Resist Skills against Stuns rly helps, for example on Giran Siege 3 weeks ago i was getting stunned all the time by Archers or taking back my WL skills cause of reflect from Tanks, on last Rune Siege i used a biff setup of buffs + toggle skills and didn't get too many stuns (i was stunned sometimes, but not as Giran)

- FTP and other enemies also had stunners on Rune siege, like Kishin and Yoshimo, but the main problem is that if they use their skills near other clans (even those in ally) they will be stunned too. In 1 of those rushes i was in middle of the enemies using WL stuns and Kishin was near me using skills too, so if they wasn't being stunned by me they was being stunned by Kishin, i saw some other rushes too. This also happens with debuffs and some other skills.

For sure stun issues must be CHECKED, but before nerfing something remember that in past we had mages that was impossible to get stunned, so stun skills was almost useless, and the most funny i can understand that i wont stun FIGHTERS so easily, but not stun MAGES is rly lol, come on mages have low CON and should be easier to stun mages than fighters, even with resist shock buff on mage and fighter we must be able to stun mages a lot more than a fighter.

PainMaster

imo its fine  ;)

just check vesper sets

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Tukan

Quote from: TrackZero on January 26, 2012, 04:06:19 PM
So i dont know since when this appeared as problem?
Stun issue appearing only in Vesper sets or something else is wrong?

Can someone write me reasonable without flames and insults whats going on?
Share debuff land rate formulas with us first :)
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

6bIK

Quote from: Tukan on January 26, 2012, 08:08:35 PM
Share debuff land rate formulas with us first :)
+1
p.s. what about dnet+6, when i use dnet i get 10/10 stun

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Unt0uchable

archers stun if they dont have enchanted +++++ to chance sux a lot
but if WL can keep me (bp/tank) all time on stun when i have vesper, reziist stun buff, fortidute  and talizman smth is wrong.

Di

I talk about myself (Wk/bp) i can count on fingers how many times i got stun on sieges... and if start to land more than 10x all siege, i use resist shock Overenchanted.. and Tadah  2/10 stuns ...
if someone use Fortitude + resist shock and still have stun..  its time to change something ......

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

FIREBLADE

Stun lands on dnet sets all but before only on dnet dinasty sets normally now even on this..tested with resist shock too and got a lot of stuns..dont know reasun mby its fine ..
No qq for this is works like this seems land rate works good.

Test and chek by yourself aniway is better way.

Noob question (this is qq) : why white talisman of protection gives 100% resist cancel? at end sps are chars that cant debuff at all;D

Pvp weapons cancel
Tanker class cancel
Sps  and ofc sorc (fuked)

this talisman should be really 100% resist on a skill cancellation? i tested with other debuffs and debuffs lands..fight vs se/sk i end duel with 4 buffs;D se /sk fullbuffed...

this was a qq;D dont flame me too much;D

lasombra

Quote from: Weezer on January 26, 2012, 05:17:23 PM
Some info about stun and also related to Rune siege:

- All stun skills r landing more, as u told probably about Vesper Sets, cause it's almost impossible that all stun skills got boosted, seens more reasonable that Vesper was nerfed.

- Resist Skills against Stuns rly helps, for example on Giran Siege 3 weeks ago i was getting stunned all the time by Archers or taking back my WL skills cause of reflect from Tanks, on last Rune Siege i used a biff setup of buffs + toggle skills and didn't get too many stuns (i was stunned sometimes, but not as Giran)

- FTP and other enemies also had stunners on Rune siege, like Kishin and Yoshimo, but the main problem is that if they use their skills near other clans (even those in ally) they will be stunned too. In 1 of those rushes i was in middle of the enemies using WL stuns and Kishin was near me using skills too, so if they wasn't being stunned by me they was being stunned by Kishin, i saw some other rushes too. This also happens with debuffs and some other skills.

For sure stun issues must be CHECKED, but before nerfing something remember that in past we had mages that was impossible to get stunned, so stun skills was almost useless, and the most funny i can understand that i wont stun FIGHTERS so easily, but not stun MAGES is rly lol, come on mages have low CON and should be easier to stun mages than fighters, even with resist shock buff on mage and fighter we must be able to stun mages a lot more than a fighter.

good post Weezer.
I was one of those who wroted to check stun.
I have always full buff at siege, with resist shock. And I stay on stun personally always at siege. Like almoust whole our ally. Dunno what is wrong, but for me it looks like stun and agroo have 100% land rate.
Earlier I also get stun, but not such often like now, same with agro.
I know my char is easy to stun, but never was stunned so much like now.

Problem is, how solve it and kept stun usefull. Couse fighters must be able stun mages, but not all the time...
Something is not ok with stun, and it's not connected to vesper light set, I use robe always. And since some time I get stuns much more often.

For me with stun and agro smth is wrong. I think we need some compromise, to kept it usefull but not so much like it's now.

ps. Track. How it is ? Why all debuffs / mass skills work on ally ? It's like it should be ? or it's bugged ? It's rly pain in ass, ppl can't use proper their chars, couse they kill / debuff / stun ally mates.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH