Web Analytics
Stun issue!

News:

Main Menu

Stun issue!

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 26, 2012, 04:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

So i dont know since when this appeared as problem?
Stun issue appearing only in Vesper sets or something else is wrong?

Can someone write me reasonable without flames and insults whats going on?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Javardsnegger

I just don't think it's an issue at all.
Not more than cancel is an issue also. With right buffs!
Personaly my char will become unplayable. Sr's have low p. atk, now, thanks to atk speed limit, they have same atk speed as other archers, rapidfire is a joke, when you use it you become weaker than without it cause the boost you get doesn't overcome the penaltys you recieve... i'm just saying with stun is the only way i manage these days to kill a bp/tank! If you nerf that to...bye bye!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

PvtStuka

Quote from: TrackZero on January 26, 2012, 04:06:19 PM
So i dont know since when this appeared as problem?
Stun issue appearing only in Vesper sets or something else is wrong?

Can someone write me reasonable without flames and insults whats going on?

Trying to be objective, but the truth is, stun is a problem to our enemies after we stunned the shit oout of them with 1 stunner. This wasn't a problem, until theSniper/Kishin/Yoshimo did it to us, but when we do it, it is a problem. The truth is, we eat stun just like them.

Same stuff with Anakim.

This wasn't inteded to be a flame at all, still trying to be objective, I'm just dead tired of excuses and whimpers.

Fix real bugs and other stuff people posts in the bug section! Thanks.

Astramael      [db/tr]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 26, 2012, 04:19:04 PM
Trying to be objective, but the truth is, stun is a problem to our enemies after we stunned the shit oout of them with 1 stunner. This wasn't a problem, until theSniper/Kishin/Yoshimo did it to us, but when we do it, it is a problem. The truth is, we eat stun just like them.

Same stuff with Anakim.

This wasn't inteded to be a flame at all, still trying to be objective, I'm just dead tired of excuses and whimpers.

Yea , im not following cryers, all im asking is was the STUN same as before or something is changed (most issues i heard its on Vesper sets ) so tell me please? Not able to test atm cause im out of home..

PvtStuka

Quote from: TrackZero on January 26, 2012, 04:21:31 PM
Yea , im not following cryers, all im asking is was the STUN same as before or something is changed (most issues i heard its on Vesper sets ) so tell me please? Not able to test atm cause im out of home..

Stun skills landing chance is somehow better than months ago. Not all of them tho!

(side note, but: Vesper lights stun resist doesn't seem to work at all.)

Astramael      [db/tr]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 26, 2012, 04:24:53 PM
Stun skills landing chance is somehow better than months ago. Not all of them tho!

(side note, but: Vesper lights stun resist doesn't seem to work at all.)
Why landing better? Which skills particulariy

About vespers sets, you mean Vesper sets (which?) , have lower stun resistance as before? Or they dont have stun resistance at all?

Javardsnegger

Track, seriously, stop with the nerfs plz!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

zenice

I guess STUN still the same sh1t, one some players land pretty good, on others not even one lands.
For example other day vs a sps/ee on a duel i tryed something like 20 stuns and 0 landed, and my stun its only +29

IMO

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 26, 2012, 04:19:04 PM

Same stuff with Anakim.

+1

PvtStuka

Quote from: TrackZero on January 26, 2012, 04:26:25 PM
Why landing better? Which skills particulariy

About vespers sets, you mean Vesper sets (which?) , have lower stun resistance as before? Or they dont have stun resistance at all?

For sure, shield stun,warlord skills and stunshot have higher chance than before on certain characters, but like zedu said chars with stun resist ON has a high chance to resist it.

DNET Vesper Light. You said you customly added stun resist to it, to make it a viable choice over vesper heavy. Now this stun resist seems non existant.

Astramael      [db/tr]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 26, 2012, 04:27:20 PM
Track, seriously, stop with the nerfs plz!
Not planning to nerf anything , im just asking community to speak facts here before we proceed or not proceed. And i would like also to hear from people who reported this bugs on sieges Rune siege for example, to speak up! Also Saddami, now is your time to speak up about stun what is wrong?
Quote from: PvtStuka on January 26, 2012, 04:30:53 PM
For sure, shield stun,warlord skills and stunshot have higher chance than before on certain characters, but like zedu said chars with stun resist ON has a high chance to resist it.

DNET Vesper Light. You said you customly added stun resist to it, to make it a viable choice over vesper heavy. Now this stun resist seems non existant.
About stun resistance on light i think i know what happened (and yes ill KILL DRAKE) , and ill fix it back asap! :/

Zaled

At rune siege i took resist shock put tol and fortitude, on my bp/pal i gets WL stun all the time no matter if i got this buffs or no.

btw. dye +4 con and vesper set
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

qwertyzxc

Quote from: TrackZero on January 26, 2012, 04:34:39 PM
Not planning to nerf anything , im just asking community to speak facts here before we proceed or not proceed. And i would like also to hear from people who reported this bugs on sieges Rune siege for example, to speak up! Also Saddami, now is your time to speak up about stun what is wrong?About stun resistance on light i think i know what happened (and yes ill KILL DRAKE) , and ill fix it back asap! :/

as i said before for some chars my stun land very very weel but its +30 chance and land hmm like 90%  but some clases like krd0 sps/tk  or smolzi  i cant land on them even one time my stun.

on oly when i was fight vs luci pp/da i was also landing my stun lon him like 90% but now he change smth and also its hard to give him stun :)

On some chars stuns landend like 99% and on other like 1% :D