block 3v3 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

block 3v3

Started by rocktr, January 31, 2012, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Spelso666 on January 31, 2012, 05:12:59 PM
agree we can get rly nice matches in 3vs3 is not about transfer cause ppl can make pts in 1vs1 with their bots so time to close topic ^^

Told that overtransfered one

Phonex

I think closing 3 vs 3 is not the solution, but to do Oly as it used to be long time ago, when u can just become hero as main class and not as sub, cuz the point of becoming hero is to be the best in your class, not sub, so in that way u can just become hero as ur main class, and even with transfer i bet more paper heroes will lose their title xD :P
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

flamingAwe

Quote from: Weezer on January 31, 2012, 04:16:15 PM
Ok, let's block whole oly, cause 1st people was transfering on class-based, now people is transfering on 3x3, soon they will have to transfer on normal oly, and them someone gonna open complaining about it too.

L2 isn't just oly, and to make 3x3 transfer u need 5 parties, so they need at least 15 chars logged for that. Isn't like on class-base that u needed just 5 chars from the same class.

1 vs 1, 3 vs 3... must be same action taken, either block transfereing on both, or allow on both
and imo, while there are hundreds of naked chars in boxed parties, they both should be bloked :P
since most ppl do not play anyway (what they do there, can't call playing)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 31, 2012, 11:01:40 PM
1 vs 1, 3 vs 3... must be same action taken, either block transfereing on both, or allow on both
and imo, while there are hundreds of naked chars in boxed parties, they both should be bloked :P
since most ppl do not play anyway (what they do there, can't call playing)
Maybe make a check that those chars who fight in oly have X required weapon and X armor? Cause in the end if you fight in oly you fight to win right, and winning means to have some decent equip, uhm?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Spelso666 on January 31, 2012, 05:12:59 PM
agree we can get rly nice matches in 3vs3 is not about transfer cause ppl can make pts in 1vs1 with their bots so time to close topic ^^

we can get rly nice matches ?? common after we shout we signed 3on3 u start QQ CAMPER-MODE so what u talk about good matches xD we just kicked ur ass easy every fight xD

lasombra

Quote from: Weezer on January 31, 2012, 04:16:15 PM
Ok, let's block whole oly, cause 1st people was transfering on class-based, now people is transfering on 3x3, soon they will have to transfer on normal oly, and them someone gonna open complaining about it too.

L2 isn't just oly, and to make 3x3 transfer u need 5 parties, so they need at least 15 chars logged for that. Isn't like on class-base that u needed just 5 chars from the same class.

Weezer difference is :
When You transfer on 1 vs 1 there is big chance to meet others players, and You must fight.
On 3 vs 3 there is different.

ps. Dunno what good fights was at 3 vs 3. Always when smbd tryied stop transfer on 3vs3, ppl who disturbed them - win. And check hero stats now, 100+ wins, 2 lost. On "not oly chars". So about what good fights smbd wroted here ?

ps2. it's not QQ topic, couse I losted hero in this month. I fight some fight normally, some I need to do transfer. In other way no chance, why ? Couse others will transfer anyway, and alone if You are not tank, You are not able make some nice points. I tryied 3 months in past after merge make hero totally alone, it's impossible for not tank class and for class without any heal. You can't deny it. And it was camping hero manager whole month, avoid 90 % chars (tanks). And always it was +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6... -10 (tank) etc etc.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Naku

Quote from: TrackZero on February 01, 2012, 12:53:53 AM
Maybe make a check that those chars who fight in oly have X required weapon and X armor? Cause in the end if you fight in oly you fight to win right, and winning means to have some decent equip, uhm?

Maybe, but you got a tricky situation there since many people can equip bots with good equips just for oly purposes if they want. It would be awesome to have a fully legit Oly but lasombra is right, many issues there with some classes totally imba for oly purposes. You gotta scratch your head on this one mister Track, if you do intent to change anything that is.

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on February 01, 2012, 12:53:53 AM

yep. some trick to make them fight, instead of just join would be cool. like taking away more points, if requirments are not met.
Though will be hard to find sutable reqs...

Di

block 3v3 is bull same as was class based, for 1 simple reason : ANYONE can block transfer..
When we had  Class based on 5x i was always regged on sorc based and none joined because none could beat me.(who had more chances was witaminek , the real wita) and so they qq so much that was block..
Now will be the same with 3x3 , its OPEN, any team can go inside  and still players qq that should be turned off, ok but since anyone can make team and join (DONT DO IT BECAUSE DONT WANT) , what a good reason block it ?  Look on azis, he join always on 3x3.... u cant take a box on 3x3 same as u can take box on 1x1, and that bullshit of "transfer on 1x1 if u meet enemy u need fight,  what about 3x3 ? u will relog to give points to next team? dont come with crap! we all know there actualy IS a way to transfer even on 1x1.
If u participate more, that will be normal as 1x1 oly right? so stop QQ and start to make something difrent from old school.

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

DreamEater

Quote from: lasombra on February 01, 2012, 06:23:01 AM
Weezer difference is :
When You transfer on 1 vs 1 there is big chance to meet others players, and You must fight.
On 3 vs 3 there is different.

ps. Dunno what good fights was at 3 vs 3. Always when smbd tryied stop transfer on 3vs3, ppl who disturbed them - win. And check hero stats now, 100+ wins, 2 lost. On "not oly chars". So about what good fights smbd wroted here ?

ps2. it's not QQ topic, couse I losted hero in this month. I fight some fight normally, some I need to do transfer. In other way no chance, why ? Couse others will transfer anyway, and alone if You are not tank, You are not able make some nice points. I tryied 3 months in past after merge make hero totally alone, it's impossible for not tank class and for class without any heal. You can't deny it. And it was camping hero manager whole month, avoid 90 % chars (tanks). And always it was +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6... -10 (tank) etc etc.
I have to agree about the tank class and heal ,but can u imagine all those bots that transfering in 3v3 joining normal oly?Mb in 3v3 there is no normal fight or there is once until it gets interupted tho in 1v1 there are more than enough bots already...Instead of blocking 3v3 Track could just fix smth so bots wont get bogs anymore just by doing 9 fights ,cause right now every1 is loging all their nobles bots just to get 2-3 bogs so in last days oly if full of naked chars..

pawlus

So u wanna make harder way to new ppl? Juts because u are hero and have much of bogs? Its nice thing to get some free bogs from oly to quite new player.

lasombra

Ok since it looks like constructive topic...
On 3 vs 3 is no annoucements, this is first thing.
Second thing...c'mon Biru, we all know how do it.
Smbd wanna disturb You ? No problem ! Send 1 pt earlier, those who wanna disturb You get low boxes, and after  ofc reg right boxes with share pt...

And yes, there is way transfer on 1 vs 1.
But on 1 vs 1, especially when is more ppl, You always can get normall player, and there is big chance for it.
Wanna proves ? Try 1 vs 1. Also check points from share 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3... 100+ win fights, 2 loses, 500+ pts ? c'mon...
Also there is annoucements when fights start, You can check who is inside, who share etc....and reg ofc for disturb.
Boxes on 1 vs 1 are not problem, if meet normall player, they give points simply, also to enemys.
Also on normall 1 vs 1 share, You don't get so much points like on 3 vs 3.

There is big difference Biru between try share 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3.
But I know You never admit it, couse Your clan share like crazy on 3 vs 3, so it's good for You. (Yes I know all can do it....but it's NOT an argument...also not everyone have 20+ nobles chars)

ps. also true is...no matter how oly will be look...always smbd will complain and cry. Some things never changed.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH