block 3v3 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

block 3v3

Started by rocktr, January 31, 2012, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Di

Quote from: Peorexo on February 02, 2012, 10:44:59 AM
but tell me dude for what server need transfer hero?

ill tell u my example... im hero, transfer? ok
if i would not transfer WK class was BOT hero, by transfer... because my class is SHIT for 1x1 oly , as few other classes... but now U qq about fake heros but check heros atm.... cb have few heros, and they are 95% REAL players PLAYING on his chars, better than have  many heros made from UR ALT(read well ALT)..

Be wise, u are just mad because lost most of important class but at least this heros , like me,  are Active players not bot buffers....

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Crazzyyhuhuh

thats my poin close it and go make your hero if you can, to dont have damm crap easy transfers
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Spelso666

haha close the olympiad cause transfer is everything in 1vs1 or 3vs3 still it is transfer
i dont see point of this topic :o :o

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Crazzyyhuhuh

smart ass go try make the amounth of pts on 1 v 1  that you transfered  this month  on 3 v 3
Chars

Peorexo

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 02, 2012, 02:07:37 PM
haha close the olympiad cause transfer is everything in 1vs1 or 3vs3 still it is transfer
i dont see point of this topic :o :o

Like spelso bp/pal hero O.o wtf? on ne/bp i could make 200pt if i'd camp a bit and it should be worthy for hero not login bots and going 3v3 until hardstyle will log in...

Sashaa same, he was fightin month ago make around 300pt and what if shabby or else will transfer 400-500?

Why the hell ur transfering on class where normal guys fighting and trying to make it?
Take WK,es,ps,bd,sh,glad, dwarfs,he... (but sh at least can be made like dule(?) show by making 200+pt on sh/se) which are really hard to make alone but why the hell overtransfering all classes just to make more hero than other clans...

PvtStuka

Quote from: Peorexo on February 02, 2012, 02:18:01 PM
Like spelso bp/pal hero O.o wtf? on ne/bp i could make 200pt if i'd camp a bit and it should be worthy for hero not login bots and going 3v3 until hardstyle will log in...

Sashaa same, he was fightin month ago make around 300pt and what if shabby or else will transfer 400-500?

Why the hell ur transfering on class where normal guys fighting and trying to make it?
Take WK,es,ps,bd,sh,glad, dwarfs,he... (but sh at least can be made like dule(?) show by making 200+pt on sh/se) which are really hard to make alone but why the hell overtransfering all classes just to make more hero than other clans...

Well, continuing your thoughts, the answer is simple: sashaa would be a waste for a hero, since he is so goddamn easy to kill on a mass pvp (believe me, not even I understand, regarding his gear). Shabby is far more useful, GOD even DQ, who is my enemy.

Yes, u are worthy of hero, everyone is. Why do a clan needs more heroes? Think about it, what a well played hero can do, then you have your answer.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Peorexo

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 02, 2012, 02:51:00 PM
Well, continuing your thoughts, the answer is simple: sashaa would be a waste for a hero, since he is so goddamn easy to kill on a mass pvp (believe me, not even I understand, regarding his gear). Shabby is far more useful, GOD even DQ, who is my enemy.

Yes, u are worthy of hero, everyone is. Why do a clan needs more heroes? Think about it, what a well played hero can do, then you have your answer.

So go and fight for hero, do it barehand, n1o will complain if i see shabby fighting like llamame does

fenrris

Quote from: lasombra on February 02, 2012, 12:50:41 PM
ohhh c'mon You rly dont know why ?
I explained all in this topic, so now specially for You again.
I tryied make hero alone 3 months without any share after merge. But it was impossible, not tank class, class without heal, not dagger cant make lot of points alone, its impossible. I make always some fights normall, some share. I never had like CB heroes 100+ fights and 2 lost only.
Every month my opponents share,and You ask me why I do it also ?  Every month Your clan (not only Yours) wanted "fok me with hero" and they make share. So stop asking me why. You should remember, if You not remember ask Viana how was in first months, how I tryied make hero alone. But it was impossible, and still is. Difference is, I also make normall fights, not like some others.

Feli lets be resonable. Yes you transfer points for long time now. Time when we had class based Oly wasn't the "happy hours" for you when facing sh/sk. Like you wrote before your clas is no match for nowdays Oly(and only Oly) chars. Same goes for many other good players.

Thats the nature of DN. No balance possible on Oly and transfers are implemented in the system. Each chronic brings only change in preferable oly char clases. Rest of regular players have no chance on Oly.

My idea. Lets go back to class bassed Oly. I loved those moments when you had my Arach for oponent and the lost of points was so obvious ;)

Good luck mate!

Peorexo

Quote from: fenrris on February 02, 2012, 04:18:56 PM
Feli lets be resonable. Yes you transfer points for long time now. Time when we had class based Oly wasn't the "happy hours" for you when facing sh/sk. Like you wrote before your clas is no match for nowdays Oly(and only Oly) chars. Same goes for many other good players.

Thats the nature of DN. No balance possible on Oly and transfers are implemented in the system. Each chronic brings only change in preferable oly char clases. Rest of regular players have no chance on Oly.

My idea. Lets go back to class bassed Oly. I loved those moments when you had my Arach for oponent and the lost of points was so obvious ;)

Good luck mate!
I'd liked class bassed also when i was disturbing zerita from transfer ;d

KrdO

Quote from: Peorexo on February 02, 2012, 02:53:31 PM
So go and fight for hero, do it barehand, n1o will complain if i see shabby fighting like llamame does

llamame, nyu, sashaa, the ol hero atm and more ppls from FTP were using transfer in 3vs3 wasy before and u guys didnt complain at all but now that some1 is better in 3vs3 u wanna block cause u cant win or stop them. Lame QQ topic block something cause i cant win

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

Crazzyyhuhuh

krd0 for sasha you can take my dk and lick it good yust watch out to dont stuck smewhere int your trouth  sasha was fighting in oly  and if you have some ballss LIKE YOUR LAME CLAN CRY BEARS WICH I SEE ONLY YTO THEM IS THE PROB CLOSING OLY COUSE THE CANOT MAKE HERO ON  1 v  1 so continue your QQ ofc since track is suporting you you dont even to replay here just Close the topic
Chars

KrdO

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on February 02, 2012, 04:54:37 PM
krd0 for sasha you can take my dk and lick it good yust watch out to dont stuck smewhere int your trouth  sasha was fighting in oly  and if you have some ballss LIKE YOUR LAME CLAN CRY BEARS WICH I SEE ONLY YTO THEM IS THE PROB CLOSING OLY COUSE THE CANOT MAKE HERO ON  1 v  1 so continue your QQ ofc since track is suporting you you dont even to replay here just Close the topic

my QQ? lol in which part of my post i was qqing? i just said some facts and the true :) and the only time sashaa was in normal oly was months ago when sets had 600 att now lately i only see it in 3vs3 but i agree with u close topic

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....