Web Analytics
block 3v3 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

block 3v3

Started by rocktr, January 31, 2012, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazzyyhuhuh

retard told you take a glases if you dont see Couse lately you see sashaa in pt with hardstyle and aziz in oly raping your lame pt transfers  wich you know how they end you are stoping to reg after the frst fight told you if your clan have Balls wont QQ and puting some lame reasons about not closing 3 v 3 wich is used for PURE Transfer!
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

KrdO

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on February 02, 2012, 05:01:31 PM
retard told you take a glases if you dont see Couse lately you see sashaa in pt with hardstyle and aziz in oly raping your lame pt transfers  wich you know how they end you are stoping to reg after the frst fight told you if your clan have Balls wont QQ and puting some lame reasons about not closing 3 v 3 wich is used for PURE Transfer!

y all server using for transfer, i made a topic about that months ago also for class based oly but the ppls in your ally that now r asking to block were defending it and asking to not close 3vs3 cause ur ally were transfering rly well

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

Crazzyyhuhuh

count the heroes and see who is using for what
Chars

KrdO

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on February 02, 2012, 05:09:37 PM
count the heroes and see who is using for what

count the heroes now but if we look in the past? who was transfering in 3vs3 and no1 complain? well thats my point im not qqing or flaming u, im not into that anyway i gotta go cya hf and relax, enjoy is a game

0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

Crazzyyhuhuh

its a game where some things need to be fixsed or make them how it needs to be done where you need to be honest and not to bla bla or blame look this one look that one when sasha was hero i was not transfering i was fighting for it wich you know well now i use him for transfers or suport pts couse im working on frogy i dont have time to mess with him so remove my name from the list wich you made
Chars

KrdO

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on February 02, 2012, 05:14:51 PM
its a game where some things need to be fixsed or make them how it needs to be done where you need to be honest and not to bla bla or blame look this one look that one when sasha was hero i was not transfering i was fighting for it wich you know well now i use him for transfers or suport pts couse im working on frogy i dont have time to mess with him so remove my name from the list wich you made

alex stop flaming ppls that r transfering cause thats what u were doing for tha past 2 years i think or maybe less since hb u were transfering on sh/se, etc. Transfer is part of the game unfortunatly i never liked it but for me it looks rly unfair to block 3vs3 cause ur ally cant win cb, in the past ur ally were doing it also sheva and no1 complain about it. I go now m8 cya later noobzor

0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

Crazzyyhuhuh

if my ally cant win you saw the last days y? what was hapening when we was blocking your transfers?
Chars

Spelso666

alex cry me a river  :D :D nobody from CB qqed like u cos u made xxx transfers but u must QQing about everything about wards about heroes what ll be next problem for u pathetic ?

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Crazzyyhuhuh

retard look on my transfers  and if you measure with my DORF  GG you must be retard indeed
Chars

Spelso666

och tard u made my day so many times today and u should be happy that u can play still on NM cos track let u trade all ur items b4 he banned ur chars cause u used l2w so stfu and enjoy game.
kktybb

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Crazzyyhuhuh

suck my balls dude ofc i can still play same like scamers like you and your friend eddie  and what track did prob had good reason for it
Chars

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 02, 2012, 07:15:45 PM
och tard u made my day so many times today and u should be happy that u can play still on NM cos track let u trade all ur items b4 he banned ur chars cause u used l2w so stfu and enjoy game.
kktybb

poor bishop stop bla bla go transfer ;]