Old players - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Old players

Started by llllllllll, February 16, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llllllllll

Quote from: GeForce on February 26, 2012, 12:56:19 AM
If you count in 'old player' some1 who play since c4 (2005/6). (Dragon 15x)
I left some days before interlude, tired of L2 life after 3 years of playing.

But..as I can see C4 was the best period of Dragon 15x.
I had a lot of fun there, good 'trade-ing' , PvPs, Mass PvPs, Sieges, enchantings, etc.. :)

I don't know situation on servers since 2009 to today..
But often I loggin on forum just to see whats going on with DNet ;)
yep i remember you TH/PA or TH/DA or smth =)
indeed ..good old times :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

oxigan

I´m not playing but, as you can see, visit forums now and then. From all who´ve posted above I know Barbaro best. I suppose this is mutual.
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

Nerevarin

keke hey morp:> and eye i rember barbaro too:)

Torek [IF]

i'm 25y old, am i an old player? xD
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Nickelback

Quote from: Barbaro on February 17, 2012, 07:56:02 PM
TrackZero... "the unpleasent" things in dragon network happened at different time depending where &when u played, the server, the gm's at the moment, special donations, blabla... The dwarf like mutant was just an example to describe the grotesque combination of unbalanced chars and it wasnt accurate i only describe something weird as e.g. The "old guys" will get the idea at least those from 15x

Clearly ive been out for 3 years as i said before (2009 last time i logged for more than 30 minutes) thats why im asking bout the ubber chars and if they still exist, the mighty dwarfs doesnt thats good but what about archers or mages with 1kkkkk hits? :p

No more such things, at least they aren't so obvious like in those days(immortal chars killing everyone on one hit etc), at least i haven't noticed that - it doesn't mean everything is fair and square. There are unbalanced chars, they always will be, but not as much as in old days, actually i would say its one of most balanced chronicles (however still need a lot of work). Less players, a lot less compared to the past, but you can still get some fun from this game.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

UrbanJustice

Honestly, I think it's one of the best chronicles so far. IT's getting more balanced.
And Farming is a bit easier. Trade-ing is still fun and TBH if more old players would return 50-100, server would be really epic again. Provided they all kept coins and items ;P
Relax, take it easy :)
http://files.filefront.com/RelaxTakeItEasydivx/;7332972;/fileinfo.html

oxigan

Quote from: Nerevarin on March 13, 2012, 02:02:42 AM
keke hey morp:> and eye i rember barbaro too:)

Nubara! Spam me @MSN/email will you?
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

Nerevarin

dont use msn no more  got fb or gime ur male! missed u biach :D

Kabally

Hi from Kabally,not playing here anymore.Actually at core official.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

kang

Quote from: Kabally on April 02, 2012, 05:37:15 AM
Hi from Kabally,not playing here anymore.Actually at core official.

what about bad.. hmm i don't remember the name :(

Ammut

I started in DN whene it just turned c4, in the time of Uprising and Alpha whene those where the 2 sides.
[url="http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,190143.msg1908324.html#msg1908324"]Interested in a signature:[/url]

PearledLuna

Hello there, I played a long time ago from c3-interlude times on dragon with Reloaded and mainly DevotedSouls clans. Received the merge email thingy and im considering a return here since me and some DevotedSouls wanna re-play this suky game....though my gear and gracia final knowledge is noobish to say the least...we'll see.

Oh btw are there any "original" DyingBreed or Alpha clans still going nowadays???

Hey Kang!
~ Pearled HE/WL Nova x7 ~