News:

Main Menu

Old players

Started by llllllllll, February 16, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandana

Quote from: Deliphinus on May 05, 2012, 11:18:56 AM
\o

I've been leaving many times, and many times came back.
If there is anyone who still remember me (Deliphinus SPS/EE)
and we were fightning with Mark, Dave, Abyss etc. against russian ally,
when we were fightning almost against anyone ;d
Rules of Giran ;d im back!! ;d

And the login information : that character been created 5 years ago, is awesome :D

best regards :]

Deli noob,we r few left from V3 and sins playing in carebears clan now. Pm Immaculate in game :P

JudgeDeath

Quote from: Deliphinus on May 05, 2012, 11:18:56 AM
\o

I've been leaving many times, and many times came back.
If there is anyone who still remember me (Deliphinus SPS/EE)
and we were fightning with Mark, Dave, Abyss etc. against russian ally,
when we were fightning almost against anyone ;d
Rules of Giran ;d im back!! ;d

And the login information : that character been created 5 years ago, is awesome :D

best regards :]
i remember you...and CzH was RLY fighting againnst everyone

Vandana please sandwitch lol <3
MrKillz0r ol/es
JUDG3D34TH glad/da
xJudgeDeathCZ sps/ee
PainHealer sk/ne
JudgeDeathCZ bd/se<-not me
and one secret pw/sws
ALL RETIRED....LEFT FROM Donators Network ...hope forever ;)
THX all for playing...especially CzechHorde and my friends(you know who u are)
But Dynasty Sets ruined all...

N1ght

Quote from: Vandana on May 05, 2012, 03:05:08 PM
Deli noob,we r few left from V3 and sins playing in carebears clan now. Pm Immaculate in game :P

BOOOO, I WANT v3 BACK GUYZZZ im even ready to back to l2 if u bring Shizoku And Dan :)))))
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

N1ghTy -  Retired  (NM 30x)
N1ghT   -  Retired  (NM 30x)    <333333 Vend3tta

N1ghT  -  ALIVEz  (Arena)

48Bit

Quote from: llllllllll on February 16, 2012, 10:24:28 PM
hey guys
are there some old players here nowdays ? Interlude or c4 dragon  players or any server =)
Hey, mofo! Good to know you're still alive.
I've quitted DN like a year now and stopped using msn soon after. Same with checking forum, which is the reason of "fast" reply.
In case you'll decide to play (or already playing) here I might find some gear/coins/chars for you. Feel free to mail me (check PMs if you've lost my mail) even for some spam.
Gl n fu.

View/Phantom
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Vandana

Quote from: N1ght on July 01, 2012, 01:39:38 PM
  BOOOO, I WANT v3 BACK GUYZZZ im even ready to back to l2 if u bring Shizoku And Dan :)))))

Shizoku already back,he is in carebears,but...got not items left so sometimes he logs my archer,Immaculate :D

v1gor

Barbaro

i still have nightmares bout a saturday morning siege against alphas and trying to convince polish, rus and who knows how many to fight em together, then i have another dream where my char stands alone beside goddards artifact knowin that sooner or later a horde of (forgot da name...sesames and somethin with "hand") would come and wipe everything inside not without immolating myself into them and sometimes successfully (luckly) escaping with 2 or 3 arrows on my a$ (i guess they were busy rushing and didnt notice a crazy dagger goin away).

i saved thousands of screenshots and the date of the last siege i had is June of 2009 (3y now omg).
Yet i still feel my english sux too much (god how many times ppl insulted me for this right here) and still wanna try again and then i remember why i left... oh yea i do know... 1 shot, 2nd shot bang! return to the village  ???

And my comp at t moment wasnt good, it was enough for c1 to c4 but then it became impossible (Interlude) specially in siege with so many chars running and changes with the game itself.

Ive noticed many of my clanies left already, we dont even have the clan hall which stayed in our hands for 3 years or more. Something like uhh a "wipe" or dunno happened last year (or this one?). Not too along ago a friend told me bout a clan hall reset so there was nothing to do bout it...theres nothing left for me in this place and it doesnt matter, the desire of walking once again in dragon still there.

Anyway i finally dwloaded the client and installed everything as usual to see how things go around now and expect some rly important changes since the official went "free to play". (ill try that one soon)

blablaa feel free to throw me some adenas pl0x if anyone recognize me ingame.

lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

llllllllll

Quote from: Barbaro on August 05, 2012, 01:25:05 PM
i still have nightmares bout a saturday morning siege against alphas and trying to convince polish, rus and who knows how many to fight em together, then i have another dream where my char stands alone beside goddards artifact knowin that sooner or later a horde of (forgot da name...sesames and somethin with "hand") would come and wipe everything inside not without immolating myself into them and sometimes successfully (luckly) escaping with 2 or 3 arrows on my a$ (i guess they were busy rushing and didnt notice a crazy dagger goin away).

i saved thousands of screenshots and the date of the last siege i had is June of 2009 (3y now omg).
Yet i still feel my english sux too much (god how many times ppl insulted me for this right here) and still wanna try again and then i remember why i left... oh yea i do know... 1 shot, 2nd shot bang! return to the village  ???

And my comp at t moment wasnt good, it was enough for c1 to c4 but then it became impossible (Interlude) specially in siege with so many chars running and changes with the game itself.

Ive noticed many of my clanies left already, we dont even have the clan hall which stayed in our hands for 3 years or more. Something like uhh a "wipe" or dunno happened last year (or this one?). Not too along ago a friend told me bout a clan hall reset so there was nothing to do bout it...theres nothing left for me in this place and it doesnt matter, the desire of walking once again in dragon still there.

Anyway i finally dwloaded the client and installed everything as usual to see how things go around now and expect some rly important changes since the official went "free to play". (ill try that one soon)

blablaa feel free to throw me some adenas pl0x if anyone recognize me ingame.
hehe yeah what a good times fighting alpha :O brings back memories
anyway don't go to Official it really sux...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

Barbaro

i wouldnt say "sux" its just different ...

already got an othell rogue 85 and hierophant 79 in less than a month with the GoD expansion plus the path of awakenin thing & mentor system which makes everything so easy even more than any 30x server, after that well things almost look like the old chronicles with 1x rates, it takes days, weeks playing hours and hours just to get some experience. The PvP certainly is not like anything seen here i even dare to say its "forbidden" or boring because you wont see the massive pvp or clans fighting with lots of players in blazing, ToI or any famous hunting ground, it happens almost randomly and ends quickly. here you know how pvp works ... l2 official players seem too worried/obsessed with loosing exp and doing "kartia".

When i started no one pked me but soon as i reached 60+ i noticed lots of pk spots located in populated hunting grounds, mostly they kill bots and bots are a plague they are everywhere.

DN deserves a medal since the almost succesful personal shop control/organization in main towns, such thing doesnt exist in official and people set p.shops wherever they want, inside the church, next to gk, in the stairs, anywhere!! The lag is impressive and doing some inet search you need like 16+ ram plus top SSD drive to play with decency and avoid 1 min loading screens everytime you teleport to major towns, is something bout the way l2 is coded and the unreal engine (also the "improvements" ncsoft do every new chronicle).

dispite all the bad things in official well you have all the cake with cherrys and cream, everything is there but dn still preserves (dunno rly ive been away too long) the c2-interlude spirit and i would chose dn 1st even when official is "truly free" but aw god, why... why DN ... why did you allowed players get lollypops and god-like characters? thats the main reason why some guys went away like i did.

might think priv servers got empty since GoD in l2 official, well not entirely true as some l2 off players have migrate to priv servers coz of GoD (many unpleased ppl with the 4th class system... blade dancer, shillen/elven elder, prophet, overlord warcryer etc > iss enchanter wtf..)
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

v1gor

all the l2 memories are killing me, along with memories from other games from back in the day.

i dare say i even miss those days of nerding. games suck nowadays... i hope an amazing game like l2 will turn up some day. a game that's an epic journey from level 1 all the way to the end. remember the awesome open beta days back in 2004-5? i'm dying over here

macsomen

omg I dont know what actually brings me here, maybe spirit of L2 :D I left the forum like 3years ago... and now I'm searching again my accounts.. lol maybe I'll go IG and take a look... whats changed and ones more to see my fat Orc walking on the streets of Giran... oh man I never forget those years... i was like hard core nerd....I had such a good time here :) okey I will shed a tear for y'all
Dragon15x
Urmel - Titan/Grand Khavatari - since 2005.12.12
Aprhodithei - BH
DKNYhun - SPS/EE
xDervishx - WC/BP

Hellraiser25x

Zagert SPS/ES

XForCE

Quote from: TrackZero on February 17, 2012, 11:32:07 PM
Before talking to me next time , check my posts or ask around about some things, then you might know some things. I didnt flame i am just tiered reading fairy tails from people who didnt played like 3 years or camping forum everyday without even spending 1 minute in game.
Good luck
Forums are better than the game :P