Old players

News:

Main Menu

Old players

Started by llllllllll, February 16, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llllllllll

hey guys
are there some old players here nowdays ? Interlude or c4 dragon  players or any server =)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: llllllllll on February 16, 2012, 10:24:28 PM
hey guys
are there some old players here nowdays ? Interlude or c4 dragon  players or any server =)

There are shitload of old players on all servers, but seriously there are so many topics like this ... -.- Try use search more often please.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Barbaro

LOL

well ive been playing here since 2005 when dragon was C2 and the most interesting and excitin thing was Antharas lair and uhh the valley outside the cave.
Left the game in 2007 for months, then i came back for a little time in 2008 and finally in 2009 i went to other games including 360.

the lollypop weapons and ubber godlike players still around ? even if ur top  lvl with awesome equipment u get killed by 1 arrow from some weird mutant half dwarf half howler/TH ??? if thats so then ill drop adenas to lil guys in gludio (cuz doesnt worth t time to start again with such things).

hola :)
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Barbaro on February 17, 2012, 12:00:56 PM
LOL

well ive been playing here since 2005 when dragon was C2 and the most interesting and excitin thing was Antharas lair and uhh the valley outside the cave.
Left the game in 2007 for months, then i came back for a little time in 2008 and finally in 2009 i went to other games including 360.

the lollypop weapons and ubber godlike players still around ? even if ur top  lvl with awesome equipment u get killed by 1 arrow from some weird mutant half dwarf half howler/TH ??? if thats so then ill drop adenas to lil guys in gludio (cuz doesnt worth t time to start again with such things).

hola :)
Clearly you didnt log at least 3 years, since those mutants dont exist anymore (dwarflike), so keep on hatin an talking rubish ;P

llllllllll

Quote from: TrackZero on February 16, 2012, 11:47:11 PM
There are shitload of old players on all servers, but seriously there are so many topics like this ... -.- Try use search more often please.
dunno tbh last time i logged in dragon was after the updated to HB 2010 or smth like that there was nobody i know playing
i left on hellbound too i rly hate the new chronicles :(
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

Barbaro

TrackZero... "the unpleasent" things in dragon network happened at different time depending where &when u played, the server, the gm's at the moment, special donations, blabla... The dwarf like mutant was just an example to describe the grotesque combination of unbalanced chars and it wasnt accurate i only describe something weird as e.g. The "old guys" will get the idea at least those from 15x

Clearly ive been out for 3 years as i said before (2009 last time i logged for more than 30 minutes) thats why im asking bout the ubber chars and if they still exist, the mighty dwarfs doesnt thats good but what about archers or mages with 1kkkkk hits? :p

anyway 1 advice, watch the way u answer is too hostile, rude, im not talkin rubish and anyone from c4, kamael, interlude knows this. Its funny i cant find most of my old friends ingame or any recent post in the forums i guess they went to official or quit playing for some good reason.

ohh and once again i see the word "haitin" thats the favorite word from Dragon users who doesnt like argue, or just the easiest way to avoid long answers... surely you say often crymore or cRYpl00xxx and cry me a river as well. Some things dont change :)

srry 4 bad english c yaa!!
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Barbaro on February 17, 2012, 07:56:02 PM
TrackZero... "the unpleasent" things in dragon network happened at different time depending where &when u played, the server, the gm's at the moment, special donations, blabla... The dwarf like mutant was just an example to describe the grotesque combination of unbalanced chars and it wasnt accurate i only describe something weird as e.g. The "old guys" will get the idea at least those from 15x

Clearly ive been out for 3 years as i said before (2009 last time i logged for more than 30 minutes) thats why im asking bout the ubber chars and if they still exist, the mighty dwarfs doesnt thats good but what about archers or mages with 1kkkkk hits? :p

anyway 1 advice, watch the way u answer is too hostile, rude, im not talkin rubish and anyone from c4, kamael, interlude knows this. Its funny i cant find most of my old friends ingame or any recent post in the forums i guess they went to official or quit playing for some good reason.

ohh and once again i see the word "haitin" thats the favorite word from Dragon users who doesnt like argue, or just the easiest way to avoid long answers... surely you say often crymore or cRYpl00xxx and cry me a river as well. Some things dont change :)

srry 4 bad english c yaa!!

Before talking to me next time , check my posts or ask around about some things, then you might know some things. I didnt flame i am just tiered reading fairy tails from people who didnt played like 3 years or camping forum everyday without even spending 1 minute in game.
Good luck

Di

Track can u please read and answer ur pms

ps: im old player too hahaha xD (just to fit on topic)

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

6bIK

Quote from: Di on February 23, 2012, 09:52:09 AM
Track can u please read and answer ur pms

ps: im old player too hahaha xD (just to fit on topic)
im too, so what, wanna color title?

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

GeForce

If you count in 'old player' some1 who play since c4 (2005/6). (Dragon 15x)
I left some days before interlude, tired of L2 life after 3 years of playing.

But..as I can see C4 was the best period of Dragon 15x.
I had a lot of fun there, good 'trade-ing' , PvPs, Mass PvPs, Sieges, enchantings, etc.. :)

I don't know situation on servers since 2009 to today..
But often I loggin on forum just to see whats going on with DNet ;)
xxXGeForceXxx Duelist / Hell Knight - Left since 08.March.2008
KosaNostra | LimitedEdition <3

bozik

i was playing in c3/c4 period :)

G4T

Quote from: Barbaro on February 17, 2012, 12:00:56 PM

i remember times, when at dragon valley there was few spawning mobs for one ppl/team :D
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared