News:

Main Menu

Soul Barrier nerf

Started by Vargine, February 26, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

Quote from: BRexoo7 on February 26, 2012, 01:12:58 AM
Where from you got that rumor?

PS Watching last weeks "WTS/WTT" section i could smell a future chronicle update too (but this time i really hope to be a wrong impression). It seems that again we'll have some ppl with "intuition" well above the majority of community.
PS2 In fact I'm not against any chronicle content update, just don't add another DNET-something weapons-armors.
LOL drake update server for win money, upgrade server means money for him too, what is the points of upgrading if is not to win money?, i remenber u this is a private server, i just hope the nerf all dnet sets a little bit cous if u see in olys already whit self buffs ppls are hitting 4-5k dmg cous our dnet sets are to op already
ur the NOOB

CrashOverAll

Light mastery can't be enchanted... high evasion = higher recived dmg than other classes. Kamaels are 1 crit for archers , 2 hits for daggers.... if u nerf their m.def too ... better delete the class or... if u nerf the skill , make sof 7 seconds, cuse it gives p.def and m.def ... why 2xbonus ... make just 1 random to be more fun. Why prahnah for all pt .. maybe only 3 random ppl in pt ... THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK . Kamaels are limited to very few certs, can't use hv  , speed limit kind of nerfs the tougle skill , low dmg... what else do you want ???

PvtStuka

Quote from: ribera on February 26, 2012, 04:35:58 AM
LOL drake update server for win money, upgrade server means money for him too, what is the points of upgrading if is not to win money?, i remenber u this is a private server, i just hope the nerf all dnet sets a little bit cous if u see in olys already whit self buffs ppls are hitting 4-5k dmg cous our dnet sets are to op already

Again whining about oly... check retail oly where some classes hits others for 10-15k.

Astramael      [db/tr]

PolSilv3r

Quote from: CrashOverAll on February 26, 2012, 06:25:18 AM
Light mastery can't be enchanted... high evasion = higher recived dmg than other classes. Kamaels are 1 crit for archers , 2 hits for daggers.... if u nerf their m.def too ... better delete the class or... if u nerf the skill , make sof 7 seconds, cuse it gives p.def and m.def ... why 2xbonus ... make just 1 random to be more fun. Why prahnah for all pt .. maybe only 3 random ppl in pt ... THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK . Kamaels are limited to very few certs, can't use hv  , speed limit kind of nerfs the tougle skill , low dmg... what else do you want ???

OMG...

1 crit IS possible with archer (full buff) vs kamael (self? PP buff? or with lame, S set without atri)) - only.

full buff vs full buff isn't so sweet so again LEARN HOW TO BUFF AND STOP WHINING ABOUT '1CRIT = 1 DEAD'.

About kama: high m.def against mages and insane Real Target vs others...

Well it's rly nice and strong char (if you know how to play it!) but never ending '6k m.def' which is even better than UD is a bit unfair and like some1 already said - lame...
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

flamingAwe

guys, don't you think that lvl 85 skills (+30 enchant) SHOULD be OP?
you cry tat stuns land too much -> you got that now you can't stun kamael, and he has all time that skill
you cry about that skill all time -> you will get something even worse

kamaels can't sub into tanks, and you think your bishops that get 50 crits from archers are fine, while kamaels even on own skills can't have something OP???

Learn at last to play with what skills you have, and with their current effects...

Vargine

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 26, 2012, 12:11:32 PM
guys, don't you think that lvl 85 skills (+30 enchant) SHOULD be OP?
you cry tat stuns land too much -> you got that now you can't stun kamael, and he has all time that skill
you cry about that skill all time -> you will get something even worse

kamaels can't sub into tanks, and you think your bishops that get 50 crits from archers are fine, while kamaels even on own skills can't have something OP???

Learn at last to play with what skills you have, and with their current effects...

+1
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

lasombra

but with no reuse ?
Perma 6k mdef ? Why enlightment is not without reuse ? And many others skills also.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

ribera

Quote from: CrashOverAll on February 26, 2012, 06:25:18 AM
Light mastery can't be enchanted... high evasion = higher recived dmg than other classes. Kamaels are 1 crit for archers , 2 hits for daggers.... if u nerf their m.def too ... better delete the class or... if u nerf the skill , make sof 7 seconds, cuse it gives p.def and m.def ... why 2xbonus ... make just 1 random to be more fun. Why prahnah for all pt .. maybe only 3 random ppl in pt ... THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK . Kamaels are limited to very few certs, can't use hv  , speed limit kind of nerfs the tougle skill , low dmg... what else do you want ???
Light mastery cant be enchanted like other????????, where the hell did u get that????, robe mastery canot be enchanted also dude, so dont say like others say like heavy just heavy.
ur the NOOB

CrashOverAll

+30 skills should be like this .... 1st think how many kamaels are on the server, 2 nd how many players afford +30 skills, how about tank/dagger with +30 hv armor mastery, and +30 dagger mastery .... yes u hit shyt dmg and it hits you a lot ...  stop crying so much. AND ABOUT BUFFS ... some kamaels steal buffs so your buffsetup it's constantly modified during the battle. In mass pvp u can't shout !stop 3 min i got to cancel XXXX many buffs .... ;)

ribera

Quote from: CrashOverAll on February 26, 2012, 02:41:57 PM
+30 skills should be like this .... 1st think how many kamaels are on the server, 2 nd how many players afford +30 skills, how about tank/dagger with +30 hv armor mastery, and +30 dagger mastery .... yes u hit shyt dmg and it hits you a lot ...  stop crying so much. AND ABOUT BUFFS ... some kamaels steal buffs so your buffsetup it's constantly modified during the battle. In mass pvp u can't shout !stop 3 min i got to cancel XXXX many buffs .... ;)
ur wrong i have for example frost bolt +30 and if u skill +30 make u able to dont have any delay i want my skill +30 to be 100% chances, sounds fair right?, cous my skill dont have 100% chances and its +30 also, +30 doesnt mean 100% chances or 0 reuse time, i agree it should be nerfed or make all skill +30 whit 100% chances and 0 reuse.
ur the NOOB

flamingAwe

Quote from: ribera on February 26, 2012, 02:47:40 PM
ur wrong i have for example frost bolt +30 and if u skill +30 make u able to dont have any delay i want my skill +30 to be 100% chances, sounds fair right?, cous my skill dont have 100% chances and its +30 also, +30 doesnt mean 100% chances or 0 reuse time, i agree it should be nerfed or make all skill +30 whit 100% chances and 0 reuse.

+30 debuffs enchanted by chance route have 100% base land rate (resisted by target resists, buffs, passives etc)
reuse shorter than effect? REROLL TO FOCKING OL and debuff him(suspension? OLs may correct me, what debuff prolongs reuse), and STOP CRY.

Weezer

Quote from: ribera on February 26, 2012, 02:47:40 PM

Roger, rly u should stop posting things here, all the time is about ur char and not about balance on server.

Some skills even +30 wont have 100% land rate, it would be just insane!