Web Analytics
Soul Barrier nerf - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Soul Barrier nerf

Started by Vargine, February 26, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J4cKDan13L

Can a have some skill  with perma  6000 pdef on my SH/SE too ploz pliz =D? 
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

PvtStuka

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on February 27, 2012, 09:44:59 AM
Can a have some skill  with perma  6000 pdef on my SH/SE too ploz pliz =D? 

No. You must farm more with your bot army to get them genuinely!

Astramael      [db/tr]

violetpl

Quote from: lasombra on February 26, 2012, 01:58:28 PM
but with no reuse ?
Perma 6k mdef ? Why enlightment is not without reuse ? And many others skills also.

i stop paly here but is lol post retarded ect so i post
stop cry,
leard to play or stop play l2, try make skils +30,  kamael was and is low char on DN. Learn how to kill it and stop cry if someone make skils +30 and know how to play QQ moare. As i remember you have in clan xx dagers and good  dager have kamael on 1-2 stabs so why to cry. Learn to play or stop.

+1 for Vagina nad Awe

cu on H5 (hope soon-  more cry from noobs)

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Garro on February 27, 2012, 10:29:31 AM
Stop thinking about nerfing everything u dont like . CREATE UR OWN FACKING SERVER AND MAKE IT PERFECT FOR URSELF .

Hate to see when some tards are trying to make their own version of this gameplay . That server had already tons of nerfing bcoz of that community ( yea some bcoz of OP SUBS ) but mostly bcoz of facking crying .
Sorry but WE undone most of nerfs happened here, can say that we are currently running with almost default skilldata. About SB , i said possible nerf i didn't said we will nerf it, im just checking/testing pro/cons and we will see. Same goes for anakim. I just what you inform you about thoughts before we do anything , not like BOOM restart and you realize x y z things.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Garro on February 27, 2012, 11:20:10 AM
It wasn't directed towards you , but its starting like always here , yesterday some noobs were completly slaughtered by Anakim transform ( some of them werent even buffed but still they complained about DMG ) , and today just at the morning  i can see a topic about nerfing it , so yea they were crying like babys to you about it . And im sure same situation was with that kamalol skill , some noobs hadn't any clue how to kill it or they were hardly pwned by some kamalol and they wants to nerf it .

Quote from: Voodoo on February 26, 2012, 12:44:31 AM
I was the one who reported this skill, cuz running arround with perma 6000 mdef is kinda rtarded, and if i use prahnah 9000... not to talk about bow/crossbow resist when full buffed achers critting me 2-300 in light. :)

See? Even one ACTIVE player complain about it. So stop telling bullsh1t!
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

lasombra

Quote from: violetpl on February 27, 2012, 10:56:35 AM
stop cry,
leard to play or stop play l2, try make skils +30,  kamael was and is low char on DN. Learn how to kill it and stop cry if someone make skils +30 and know how to play QQ moare. As i remember you have in clan xx dagers and good  dager have kamael on 1-2 stabs so why to cry. Learn to play or stop.

+1 for Vagina nad Awe

cu on H5 (hope soon-  more cry from noobs)

looks who posted, ofc from 3 pages You must quote my post. When even others kamaels told than they reported it.
Too bad when You was in aod, You were not so brave to tell me ANYTHING, but You were silence shit eater when was smth between us. But now ofc balz from steel. Stop ashemed Your self. (even in those few days when I played on innova and kicked You from clan, You were silence, and didn't told nothing just "why" ) But now You are soo brave flamer. Pathetic, wanna heal complexes ?
And better do not tell about crying, couse all ppl with who I talk, told there is no bigger cryier than You.
Go back to off, but as I heard there You cry also all the time.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Weezer

I wanna play with no-stop Anti-Magic Armor too! :D

Shadow21

Quote from: violetpl on February 27, 2012, 10:56:35 AM
stop cry,
leard to play or stop play l2, try make skils +30,  kamael was and is low char on DN. Learn how to kill it and stop cry if someone make skils +30 and know how to play QQ moare. As i remember you have in clan xx dagers and good  dager have kamael on 1-2 stabs so why to cry. Learn to play or stop.

+1 for Vagina nad Awe

cu on H5 (hope soon-  more cry from noobs)

u failed in game here, failed on innova so now wanna be pro at forum:) back to ur cave rly and try join cb, you alrdy enought pro for them.

Quote from: lasombra on February 27, 2012, 12:44:12 PM
looks who posted, ofc from 3 pages You must quote my post. When even others kamaels told than they reported it.
Too bad when You was in aod, You were not so brave to tell me ANYTHING, but You were silence shit eater when was smth between us. But now ofc balz from steel. Stop ashemed Your self. (even in those few days when I played on innova and kicked You from clan, You were silence, and didn't told nothing just "why" ) But now You are soo brave flamer. Pathetic, wanna heal complexes ?
And better do not tell about crying, couse all ppl with who I talk, told there is no bigger cryier than You.
Go back to off, but as I heard there You cry also all the time.

so long answer for 1 sh1ty kido hater :)
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

violetpl

y  Onu i feiled on DN rly funny, gl mby some day you stop be tard but dunno if you can.

Fel you kick me  on innova yes. And about cry only you ... nvm gl.

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

PvtStuka

Quote from: violetpl on February 27, 2012, 06:10:16 PM
y  Onu i feiled on DN rly funny, gl mby some day you stop be tard but dunno if you can.

DQ and Felissin, how dare you !!! See what you had done? You just chased him away! Poor boy is now gonna cry :(

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

Quote from: violetpl on February 27, 2012, 06:10:16 PM

yeah i was tard once, few months ago, when agreed with fel and said u can join back to AOD on DN. cant deny this.

now bb, keep hating :-*
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005