Soul Barrier nerf

News:

Main Menu

Soul Barrier nerf

Started by Vargine, February 26, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargine

"- POSSIBLE NERF: Skill Barier
Just to let you know guys, we will check Soul Barier skill on kaemel . It can gives huge mdef and reuse is insane low so you can walk around with maximum mdef constantly. We are inspecting this and we will inform you in short notice. "

Are you f*cking kidding me ???
Do you rly want to nerf kamael AGAIN ?

It's normal part of the game: daggers deal weak dmg to tanks, archers deal weak dmg to tanks, and mages give weak dmg to kamaels, in the orher side daggers deal strong dmg to kamaels.

BTW Tell me how many kamaels we have on server ? 4 mb 5

GJ track imo you are on the best way to make this class "DEAD"

PS. I heard thet DN is going to H5 "soon" so imo Soul barrier nerf is not needed
PPS. better try to fix bugs

Quote from: Vargine on November 18, 2011, 10:49:48 PM
GM if you can pls take a look on this skills
Real Target: +24% crossbow dmg instead of 40%
Steal Divinity: only 2 or 3 buffs instead of 5, reuse 1min insted of 15s !!! (huge nerf dont you think ?)
Crushing Pain (and others bers skills) have lower dmg then regural hit ;C  (700 from skill / 675 hit 2100 crit)
Death Mark: landing rate is like 5% (even fortress guards resisting all the time ...)
Light armor mastery: (i know i know but i want 5% critical resistance :P)

(some of those skills was nerfed by track but even afer many tryes he dont explain what did he nerfed ;C)

Also if you got time check this "unfair" kamael subs  http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,244647.0.html
Gideon do me a favor and at least write what work currently and whatt was nerfed or somethink

If am wrong in description pls correct me

Waitting for your reply

Gideon:

Real Target: it gives -24% defense against bows and -40% defense against crosbows, it doesn't give +40% damage with bows.

Steal Divinity: it takes max of 3 buffs from ur target with 100% of land rate, reuse is a bit high if u compare to off, but there's no protection against it, so in every time u use this skill u gonna steal the buffs (anyway i will discuss with Track about this skill).

Crushing Pain: on files this skill seens to be working fine (7635 Power on lvl 16), if u could add some screens would be better, and what other bers skills?

Death Mark: 70% of land rate of this skill, CON based

All this skills i will discuss with Track.

Nothink to add. Easier to nerf then fix

Sorry for "inglisz"
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

Blind

ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Vargine on February 26, 2012, 12:03:11 AM
Just to let you know guys, we will check Soul Barier skill on kaemel . It can gives huge mdef and reuse is insane low so you can walk around with maximum mdef constantly. We are inspecting this and we will inform you in short notice. "

It's normal part of the game: daggers deal weak dmg to tanks, archers deal weak dmg to tanks, and mages give weak dmg to kamaels, in the orher side daggers deal strong dmg to kamaels.

PS. I heard thet DN is going to H5 "soon" so imo Soul barrier nerf is not needed

Sorry for "inglisz"

means they will test it ... you posted like it would be nerfed already

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Vargine

Quote from: Triuferkkk on February 26, 2012, 12:19:47 AM
means they will test it ... you posted like it would be nerfed already

Hope so :P
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

Crazzyyhuhuh

Sorry for "inglisz"

lol when is smthing about nerfing or cheking its like they are deleting clases lol "the best way to make this class dead "are you kiding me you wana wank around with awsome m def without any reuse?
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

=^TrackZero^=

Sorry for "inglisz"

Reuse is so ridiculous when you enchant the skill that guys from NCsoft could just made it with no reuse since, atm you can run on 6k mdef without almost no reuse, and that beats everything! As i said im gonna test it and if it shows up reuse will be increased not the skill itself.
However those apes from NC realized that and fixed it in H5 (reuse).I just wanted to inform you guys what we are doing/testing not like you realize after some reboot what happened.Apart of this we are doing other fixes as well.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Voodoo

I was the one who reported this skill, cuz running arround with perma 6000 mdef is kinda rtarded, and if i use prahnah 9000... not to talk about bow/crossbow resist when full buffed achers critting me 2-300 in light. :)

BRexoo7

PS. I heard thet DN is going to H5 "soon"

Where from you got that rumor?

PS Watching last weeks "WTS/WTT" section i could smell a future chronicle update too (but this time i really hope to be a wrong impression). It seems that again we'll have some ppl with "intuition" well above the majority of community.
PS2 In fact I'm not against any chronicle content update, just don't add another DNET-something weapons-armors.

Nakama

Quote from: Voodoo on February 26, 2012, 12:44:31 AM
I was the one who reported this skill, cuz running arround with perma 6000 mdef is kinda rtarded, and if i use prahnah 9000... not to talk about bow/crossbow resist when full buffed achers critting me 2-300 in light. :)

Good boy thank you!!!
  ;)
ILuxx he/wk 
Sirxce pw/sws
Lnx necro/pal ......

Voodoo

There is nothing wrong with the skill effect itself but the reuse is insane, lasts 40sec on +30 and the reuse is 28 sec with renewal.

Cenarius

Quote from: Voodoo on February 26, 2012, 12:44:31 AM
Give me a second, one tear in my face  ;D
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)