Can you explain SR changes? - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Can you explain SR changes?

Started by TiagoRamos, March 06, 2012, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution

Quote from: trooperXkoki on March 07, 2012, 01:55:06 AM
When someone say SR he think on only on person on this server...the most retarded, married with his SR, he bot with his SR he sleep with his SR!

she  :D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

BRexoo7

Quote from: Phonex on March 07, 2012, 05:48:31 PM
I think u are playing in other server, have u ever played a SWS/SR? no right? maybe cuz u dont have one, i stop playing mine cuz it sucked so hard cuz all other archers got the same attack speed then i, (and that was the advantage of the SR), u are talking about other classes, like SK? lol have u ever play vs one? 99% time lighting strike lands, i play a tank class and even with 3k m def it lands on my most of time even with skill +0; did u ever read the forum? cuz last time i saw sps/ee taling about some skillls that make them better then other classes, one is Cancel, which gm's are working on, u talk about attr shirts, common that's a DNET custom improve, actually if u know u cant use tattoo and shirts at the same time, gm make them usable, putting attr on shirt will make full attr resistance, losing play style,  so plz stop QQ about gm trying to fix a dead class, and yes its a dead class cuz i just have seen 4 or 5 sws/sr in all game now,  and even with more p attack what is the complain? they wont have more  p attack then a PR, and both have same attack speed in a same way, the only dif will be that SR will hit from more far then now, so ull need to catch him :D

That's the only dead class? Can you name 4-5 sorcerers? or 4-5 Elemental summoners?
About same attack speed, you're or blind, or retard. I still have a pr/bd, we can test it agaist your sws/sr when you want [talking about attack speed, same items/regular pvp-buff situation-not with all triggers (shit chance) activated....].
Stop thinking at own benefit and...just reroll if you don't like it; or better quit, it's a private server.

PS After all, just boost it (or pseudo-ask the community like you did with Anakim)- won't change much around; just the spirit adopted isn't right.

Triuferkkk

Quote from: fenrris on March 07, 2012, 05:39:07 PM
Honestly this topic is an apsurd..saving endangeres clses??

FFS there are plenty of literaly dead clases now so how come problem of few SR is so importand?? Since when SR is crucial for server stability?????

Fixes? GREAT how about antri for shirts? Whole server would benefit and be more balanced if we would have those available for ALL. Clearly biger benefit then SR skills.

Skill fixes? GREAT! How about making LS and anchor working as they were? Plenty of Sk/PR, Sk/AW, SK/SH and Necro variations...wouldn't that give biger imput on community???

Stop crying about your clas like it would be most importand thing for game balanc. A/c speed limits are affecting every light elf and i don't see sps or ee crying all day long about it( and we do have  A LOT OF those clases). It's not fair for them since my SH with cast cert, +5 wit and full buff doesnt have any problem to get 2,5k cast whyle sps can dream of 16k+ m atack.

Track for the love of god since when Immas problems are so crucial for this server? You wana show that if someone will cry enough then you guys will change stuff accoringly to their needs? SO DO IT TRACK and embrace yourself...CRY will follow from every damn class in this server and they will be right- one suceeded all should get what they wont.

Lets just make one hit one kill policy and all will be pwnzor just the way they see this game.
viana didnt even post 1 word here why you calling her name if person who spams about sr is some1 different, trooper knows who, he even sees it

to phonex - well Sk got lightening strike but  its used mostly by class subed with mage ...

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

lasombra

Quote from: fenrris on March 07, 2012, 05:39:07 PM
my SH with cast cert, +5 wit and full buff doesnt have any problem to get 2,5k cast

With all respect and sympathy Fenriss, I wanna see this 2,5k cast. Especially than You are not summoner but tank. I doubt summoner can have it.
With zerk (lol zerk on pvp), with enlightment, with hero zerk etc. Show me it.
Thx to bs like this we have mess also....now some ppl will see "SH easy with 2,5k cast ?? wtf" and next cry will start....and it's clearly not true with this cast.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

MegaZord

Quote from: Triuferkkk on March 07, 2012, 06:25:42 PM
viana didnt even post 1 word here why you calling her name if person who spams about sr is some1 different, trooper knows who, he even sees it

to phonex - well Sk got lightening strike but  its used mostly by class subed with mage ...

She didnt posted nothink right. But she was the one who told Gideon and Track that Sr is weak and need boost. Dont believe? I was in pt with her and them so i know.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

fenrris

Quote from: Phonex on March 07, 2012, 05:48:31 PM
I think u are playing in other server, have u ever played a SWS/SR? no right? maybe cuz u dont have one, i stop playing mine cuz it sucked so hard cuz all other archers got the same attack speed then i, (and that was the advantage of the SR), u are talking about other classes, like SK? lol have u ever play vs one? 99% time lighting strike lands, i play a tank class and even with 3k m def it lands on my most of time even with skill +0; did u ever read the forum? cuz last time i saw sps/ee taling about some skillls that make them better then other classes, one is Cancel, which gm's are working on, u talk about attr shirts, common that's a DNET custom improve, actually if u know u cant use tattoo and shirts at the same time, gm make them usable, putting attr on shirt will make full attr resistance, losing play style,  so plz stop QQ about gm trying to fix a dead class, and yes its a dead class cuz i just have seen 4 or 5 sws/sr in all game now,  and even with more p attack what is the complain? they wont have more  p attack then a PR, and both have same attack speed in a same way, the only dif will be that SR will hit from more far then now, so ull need to catch him :D

qq?

Find me sors or PS please .There are no "i just have seen 4 or 5 sws/sr in all game now"..

THOSE ARE DEAD CLASES mate.

Ls part was a sarcazm to SHOW that one guys particular interes should NOT be a SERVER concern.(and i'm playing SK so i know that LS landed quite nice but not on all chars and especialy not on WELL BUFFED ones).

PS: do you even understand the meening of QQ? I'm placing post about how ridicules is to fix one minor clas personificated by one cryer and how it may end up in opening pandoras box. You cry enough = you get stuff.

fenrris

Quote from: lasombra on March 07, 2012, 06:29:36 PM
With all respect and sympathy Fenriss, I wanna see this 2,5k cast. Especially than You are not summoner but tank. I doubt summoner can have it.
With zerk (lol zerk on pvp), with enlightment, with hero zerk etc. Show me it.
Thx to bs like this we have mess also....now some ppl will see "SH easy with 2,5k cast ?? wtf" and next cry will start....and it's clearly not true with this cast.

Ok Felli i'll take a moment and test it. Since i was able to do it on Helbound without magicial will and enlightment i'm sure i'll do it here :)

Quote from: MegaZord on March 07, 2012, 06:44:55 PM
She didnt posted nothink right. But she was the one who told Gideon and Track that Sr is weak and need boost. Dont believe? I was in pt with her and them so i know.

As representatives of all major clans. Our representative made screen shots of whole conversation and thats was the reason for me using Immas here since she gave the first though.

Thou if i offended her then i'm sorry my bad since this post cryer is a different person.

fenrris

Quote from: Triuferkkk on March 07, 2012, 06:25:42 PM

PS: i havent use names for Imma i've pnly used her name in my text

eagleye

Quote from: fenrris on March 07, 2012, 06:51:35 PM
Ok Felli i'll take a moment and test it. Since i was able to do it on Helbound without magicial will and enlightment i'm sure i'll do it here :)

I'm also interested in this cast on SH - so put screens here with this cast  ;)

TomiG

Damn so much Drama about it. :D
IMO Sr need boost... ofc i say that coz i play this char since really long time. Before SR can each 2,5k atk spd with 5k p atk  (dyna bow so no normal atk spd if u dont belive i still have screens) now its really hard to make even this 1,5k so even lower p atk than before and atk spd i wont say anything about crit power coz now its really bad.  Rapid Fire at hb and IL didnt taking so much range just 200 and now it decrase 50% of range.
So let GM's do their work let test it at least it wont be good we can back it. so calm down guys dont be so nervous, its only game so take smth from life and be happy not only drama at forums :D

Peace, Love& Chuck Norris Blessing :)

fenrris

Quote from: eagleye on March 07, 2012, 06:54:36 PM
I'm also interested in this cast on SH - so put screens here with this cast  ;)

I'll do my best but i need to w8 for my kamael friend ^^

eagleye

Quote from: fenrris on March 07, 2012, 07:19:11 PM
I'll do my best but i need to w8 for my kamael friend ^^
ahh - with kamael buff and rest other I can easy get also 2.5k cast - and 68k matak ;) but I doubt you can get it normally on every pvp  :P