Can you explain SR changes? - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Can you explain SR changes?

Started by TiagoRamos, March 06, 2012, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Quote from: TrackZero on March 06, 2012, 12:49:33 PM
You are pathetic sometimes really! SR is crippeled cause we have atackspeed gap, however this didnt happen over night , gideon will say more cause he tested things with CB and FTP SR-s

Quote from: MegaZord on March 06, 2012, 02:08:50 PM
U wrong Fel.
Yes SR got high att speed but remember we have gap of att speed 1500. PR which have more p att and crit power can reach around 1200 att speed easy(using monks+chp and w/o dead eye). So SR class is fuked up. Coz got lets say 200 att speed more, lower p att, dont have such good crit power. About PR crit rate, dunno but on full buff i got 499 crit rate on my pr/bd + active focus which give 40 around so can use when no cat buff.

Quote from: Weezer on March 06, 2012, 06:31:01 PM
SR it's a dead class since this attack speed cap working, their only advantage was the Attack Speed and now it sucks! PR never needed a lot of Attack speed to be a good char, this char is based on P. Attack and Critical Power!

Atm in a fighter pt it's even better to have a SWS/EE than a SR/SWS, let's be honest atm SR/SWS SUCKS! And when they wanna make it a bit better other player starts to complain?

+1 for the update (if it rly happens), and to others why don't u go play a SR and see how it's rly cool to play a char that dont have any advantage!

Quote from: lasombra on March 06, 2012, 10:26:24 PM
ps. plix boost SH, plix plix

AFter all this, he still didn't got the point!

It's feels like trying to teach A,B,c to a chimp. Really felissin, u should spend less time with DQ, it seems it's contageous...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

fenrris

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 11:03:09 PM

AFter all this, he still didn't got the point!

It's feels like trying to teach A,B,c to a chimp. Really felissin, u should spend less time with DQ, it seems it's contageous...

and again..who the freak care? many clases are freaked up, and yes archers are doing prety nice dmg and if thats not enough then theres place for real taregt..Shiernko is the living prof of good archer dmg with working party and assist

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: fenrris on March 06, 2012, 08:35:09 PM
cry me a river topic...

resurecting clases?
how about archer/summoners with stacking wepon mastery from c3?:P
or sps/ee HOLY based 2x wm with almost 100% m-crits from c4?

80% of ppl here are just reroling with each chronicle to another super cool pwnzor. Those that don't are trying their best with oryginal clases(like Felli) and use their experienc.

I have tank/mage from c4. I build it as anti archer char during time when there was plenty of archers. Even now with fewer archers (again since no longer pwnzor then reroling to dagger kind of ppl) i get smacked by shirenko( not sure if i'm typing your nick correctly so sorry) with his real target for 5k on UD:) SHIT HAPENS but why cry about it? :)

Why complain? there are clases(but mostly SKILED PLAYERS) that are damn dangerous on pvp and those that i can hurt badly with few huricans.

Try not to be pwnzor-able to kill all with one shot and more of a skilled player.

No SR left? Find me Sorc/whatever, se/bd, sps/es(zegladis is the last one) SR in "bad for archers" chronicle is not the whole world.

In general Play your damn SR or rerol if you can't do it...just don't cry about it all the time.

BD/SE XD!!! but we have if im not wrong 2 more active BD/SE in AOD...
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 11:03:09 PM

go fack ur self moron. and cry more about boost plox.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

6bIK

boost ol/wc, se/bd, bp/pal i wanna kill xD

p.s. no for boost ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

trooperXkoki

When someone say SR he think on only on person on this server...the most retarded, married with his SR, he bot with his SR he sleep with his SR!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

cthon

Quote from: TrackZero on March 06, 2012, 08:22:44 PM
Real Target we got no nerf about it !
About Smart cubic , it wasn't intention to nerf it , but believe it or not (cant explain whole thing really) , cancel buffs fix were related to it in order to work , but atm working on to return old smart cubic and keeping cancel buffs still work.

block glasy somehow.. all his nerfs/suggestions are just retarted
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Diver

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

fenrris

Honestly this topic is an apsurd..saving endangeres clses??

FFS there are plenty of literaly dead clases now so how come problem of few SR is so importand?? Since when SR is crucial for server stability?????

Fixes? GREAT how about antri for shirts? Whole server would benefit and be more balanced if we would have those available for ALL. Clearly biger benefit then SR skills.

Skill fixes? GREAT! How about making LS and anchor working as they were? Plenty of Sk/PR, Sk/AW, SK/SH and Necro variations...wouldn't that give biger imput on community???

Stop crying about your clas like it would be most importand thing for game balanc. A/c speed limits are affecting every light elf and i don't see sps or ee crying all day long about it( and we do have  A LOT OF those clases). It's not fair for them since my SH with cast cert, +5 wit and full buff doesnt have any problem to get 2,5k cast whyle sps can dream of 16k+ m atack.

Track for the love of god since when Immas problems are so crucial for this server? You wana show that if someone will cry enough then you guys will change stuff accoringly to their needs? SO DO IT TRACK and embrace yourself...CRY will follow from every damn class in this server and they will be right- one suceeded all should get what they wont.

Lets just make one hit one kill policy and all will be pwnzor just the way they see this game.

Phonex

Quote from: fenrris on March 07, 2012, 05:39:07 PM

FFS there are plenty of literaly dead clases now so how come problem of few SR is so importand?? Since when SR is crucial for server stability?????

Fixes? GREAT how about antri for shirts? Whole server would benefit and be more balanced if we would have those available for ALL. Clearly biger benefit then SR skills.

Skill fixes? GREAT! How about making LS and anchor working as they were? Plenty of Sk/PR, Sk/AW, SK/SH and Necro variations...wouldn't that give biger imput on community???

Stop crying about your clas like it would be most importand thing for game balanc. A/c speed limits are affecting every light elf and i don't see sps or ee crying all day long about it( and we do have  A LOT OF those clases). It's not fair for them since my SH with cast cert, +5 wit and full buff doesnt have any problem to get 2,5k cast whyle sps can dream of 16k+ m atack.

Track for the love of god since when Immas problems are so crucial for this server? You wana show that if someone will cry enough then you guys will change stuff accoringly to their needs? SO DO IT TRACK and embrace yourself...CRY will follow from every damn class in this server and they will be right- one suceeded all should get what they wont.

Lets just make one hit one kill policy and all will be pwnzor just the way they see this game.

I think u are playing in other server, have u ever played a SWS/SR? no right? maybe cuz u dont have one, i stop playing mine cuz it sucked so hard cuz all other archers got the same attack speed then i, (and that was the advantage of the SR), u are talking about other classes, like SK? lol have u ever play vs one? 99% time lighting strike lands, i play a tank class and even with 3k m def it lands on my most of time even with skill +0; did u ever read the forum? cuz last time i saw sps/ee taling about some skillls that make them better then other classes, one is Cancel, which gm's are working on, u talk about attr shirts, common that's a DNET custom improve, actually if u know u cant use tattoo and shirts at the same time, gm make them usable, putting attr on shirt will make full attr resistance, losing play style,  so plz stop QQ about gm trying to fix a dead class, and yes its a dead class cuz i just have seen 4 or 5 sws/sr in all game now,  and even with more p attack what is the complain? they wont have more  p attack then a PR, and both have same attack speed in a same way, the only dif will be that SR will hit from more far then now, so ull need to catch him :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

eagleye

Quote from: fenrris on March 07, 2012, 05:39:07 PM

I'd like to see an SH with easy 2.5k cast (w/o eligment or Arcane Agility from PS)  ::)