Web Analytics
Can you explain SR changes? - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Can you explain SR changes?

Started by TiagoRamos, March 06, 2012, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution

some classes back to life and some will gone like he/glad with this stupid nerf last time... dunno why even if its not much he/glad on server... and we rly not make huge dmg... ofc 7-10k on ppls even with vesper but check them atr/buffs etc  ::) oh and we will see now maaaany SR's :D even if they atm rly more on server  than he/glad, th/glad ...  ::)  reroll all!  :D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Naku

Quote from: Evolution on March 06, 2012, 07:27:04 PM
some classes back to life and some will gone like he/glad with this stupid nerf last time... dunno why even if its not much he/glad on server... and we rly not make huge dmg... ofc 7-10k on ppls even with vesper but check them atr/buffs etc  ::)

+1

Peorexo

Quote from: ForgotPass on March 06, 2012, 07:25:05 PM
Tbh all archers kinda suck at the moment, looking at the amount of archer being played now and the amount that was playing in Hellbound says enough... I mean CB is the only clan that exist's mostly out of archers, AOD cant make an full PT of archers, BA has like 3 archer?

Well i could make an 'hummer size' post about it but the onlything i have to say is that when ur gonna re-test everything, make sure having a kamael near you doing 'Real target' on the test/dmg dummy. Before the damage of SR will get too high with RT on the enemy... Lets be honest each archer party should have such kamael in party to do some decent dmg (not saying its bad or good , just a fact). And afterall the test's should be based on real pvp.

Archers dealing good damages on mages (nontank ones)... on real target hits even reach 4-5k, problem is that no1 want to play that chars cuz of RT, and all are making tanks :)

cthon

Quote from: TrackZero on March 06, 2012, 04:06:09 PM
And which nerf we got?
(if you are refering about CP pots please show me logs where they said that? If i didnt tould you this you wouldnt even know about it)

- Real Target    -4% power
- Summon Smart Cubic is not more 100% chance but 70%

at least this two.. cant u see that glasy is a pathetic piece of sh1t?? all he does is for him not for server..  i guess he is fuking drake in the ass or dunno why is he accepting this changes..
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

SauroN

Quote from: cthon on March 06, 2012, 07:41:37 PM

at least this two.. cant u see that glasy is a pathetic piece of sh1t?? all he does is for him not for server..  i guess he is fuking drake in the ass or dunno why is he accepting this changes..
Glasy just suggests he doesn't nerf XD

MegaZord

Quote from: ForgotPass on March 06, 2012, 07:25:05 PM
Tbh all archers kinda suck at the moment, looking at the amount of archer being played now and the amount that was playing in Hellbound says enough... I mean CB is the only clan that exist's mostly out of archers, AOD cant make an full PT of archers, BA has like 3 archer?

Well i could make an 'hummer size' post about it but the onlything i have to say is that when ur gonna re-test everything, make sure having a kamael near you doing 'Real target' on the test/dmg dummy. Before the damage of SR will get too high with RT on the enemy... Lets be honest each archer party should have such kamael in party to do some decent dmg (not saying its bad or good , just a fact). And afterall the test's should be based on real pvp.

Ur are wrong. If we got online we can make easy 1 pt archers maybe more. Tyia,Faiien,DeadlyIlluison,Nathela,Kalu,Descordia,Tomig,Serpentin,Jade,Heretic,Monti,Birk,xSilv3r,FallenangelII,Bagatur. For sure i forgot about someone. So as u see we can make about 2 pt archers, problem is not all online at same time xD. Also we got 3 active sr/sws ;p
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cthon on March 06, 2012, 07:41:37 PM

Real Target we got no nerf about it !
About Smart cubic , it wasn't intention to nerf it , but believe it or not (cant explain whole thing really) , cancel buffs fix were related to it in order to work , but atm working on to return old smart cubic and keeping cancel buffs still work.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

fenrris

cry me a river topic...

resurecting clases?
how about archer/summoners with stacking wepon mastery from c3?:P
or sps/ee HOLY based 2x wm with almost 100% m-crits from c4?

80% of ppl here are just reroling with each chronicle to another super cool pwnzor. Those that don't are trying their best with oryginal clases(like Felli) and use their experienc.

I have tank/mage from c4. I build it as anti archer char during time when there was plenty of archers. Even now with fewer archers (again since no longer pwnzor then reroling to dagger kind of ppl) i get smacked by shirenko( not sure if i'm typing your nick correctly so sorry) with his real target for 5k on UD:) SHIT HAPENS but why cry about it? :)

Why complain? there are clases(but mostly SKILED PLAYERS) that are damn dangerous on pvp and those that i can hurt badly with few huricans.

Try not to be pwnzor-able to kill all with one shot and more of a skilled player.

No SR left? Find me Sorc/whatever, se/bd, sps/es(zegladis is the last one) SR in "bad for archers" chronicle is not the whole world.

In general Play your damn SR or rerol if you can't do it...just don't cry about it all the time.

Naku

Quote from: fenrris on March 06, 2012, 08:35:09 PM
cry me a river topic...

resurecting clases?
how about archer/summoners with stacking wepon mastery from c3?:P
or sps/ee HOLY based 2x wm with almost 100% m-crits from c4?

80% of ppl here are just reroling with each chronicle to another super cool pwnzor. Those that don't are trying their best with oryginal clases(like Felli) and use their experienc.

I have tank/mage from c4. I build it as anti archer char during time when there was plenty of archers. Even now with fewer archers (again since no longer pwnzor then reroling to dagger kind of ppl) i get smacked by shirenko( not sure if i'm typing your nick correctly so sorry) with his real target for 5k on UD:) SHIT HAPENS but why cry about it? :)

Why complain? there are clases(but mostly SKILED PLAYERS) that are damn dangerous on pvp and those that i can hurt badly with few huricans.

Try not to be pwnzor-able to kill all with one shot and more of a skilled player.

No SR left? Find me Sorc/whatever, se/bd, sps/es(zegladis is the last one) SR in "bad for archers" chronicle is not the whole world.

In general Play your damn SR or rerol if you can't do it...just don't cry about it all the time.

Sticking with your original char no matter what = i will applaud u for it :) my way of thinking too.

jygh

Nightmare 30x

Kastro

As i know cap on attack speed/casting speed came from official  not nerf from DN so i dont get the idea why all say with this nerf some classes are dead..... TBH  archer`s reroll from the moment when ressit elemental buffs  start to give only attrribut ressit  {not like before 20-30%} so the party`s whos still remain like archer/fighter party still have the sr/sws  are not few for the reason of cap on attack speed.

many skills got uslles on many classes  all coming from  official  and will remain like this in next chronical, so all returns on some skills how was in our server  mean boost and allways mean that somone will complain on it coz his class not get his skills beck as was before... honest opinion to gm`s  or return old golory on skills on all classes or let it like on official { as i know from start on gracial ur words was (track) will not change anything all will be like on official so learn play like that} so if u now have criticics on ur name are coming  by ur foult

stick working on file`s who are corupted  not working properly not  search  from something what not exsisting anywhere. cheers

lasombra

Zedu no offence, no mood to flame rly....but I think You are one of 2 persons who's didn't get than HE/GL called as "full support" was irony...I even used "...".

Anyway, don't tell me archers have low dmg, it's the biggest lol.
Since it's tank era, archers make lowest dmg on tanks. But check dmg on NOT TANKS classes. WTF You want ? 3-5k every hit to tanks ? so 10k+ to every other ? www.cs.com - go there.

Just another "cry" topic, nothing more. Boost me plix, I'm weak buu, others own me not buuu etc etc achh I forget "I go from here, I leave..."
C'mon lol. I play 1 char almoust 7 years, I do not own, this char never was strong and so ? and nothing. Just accept than You are not able BEAT EVERYONE, and play the game.

ps. plix boost SH, plix plix

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH