Question to gms - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Question to gms

Started by Di, March 18, 2012, 08:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fenrris

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 19, 2012, 09:18:27 AM
Not really. I left it at toi1 because I didn't have enough time to move it to the nearest siege zone :P

Anyway, ToI was a smart move, but dropping it to the texture in blazing swamp (still found it but...) was lame.

If not Gm port you would stay in Bs with it thou i have to admit nice job figuring it out so fast :)most ppl were simply jumping around

G4T

Quote from: ylim on March 19, 2012, 12:47:52 PM
nothing more to add , and this is true for many new pr0 CB member :)

ofc, cause this "many new pr0 CB member"  are not hungarian  ;D
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

Shadow21

Quote from: G4T on March 19, 2012, 04:47:06 PM

i had alot problems with hungarians from barmy, when was in clan and in ally with them, but now i can say without any doubts: even w4lk3r better than bunch of sh1teaters which joined cb.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

PvtStuka

Quote from: fenrris on March 19, 2012, 03:58:44 PM
If not Gm port you would stay in Bs with it thou i have to admit nice job figuring it out so fast :)most ppl were simply jumping around

GMport my ass. Unfortunately for you, any of our GMs can confirm they wasn't near me (or online I guess). Jumping in for the ward was easy, taking it out was not.

I would get that as a racial insult if it wasn't true!

Astramael      [db/tr]

fenrris

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 19, 2012, 06:27:50 PM
GMport my ass. Unfortunately for you, any of our GMs can confirm they wasn't near me (or online I guess). Jumping in for the ward was easy, taking it out was not.

My bad then. I've got info that whomever was holding ward was ported by GM. If you figured out this part as well then realy nice job^^

Di

like i care of what u think..... i have respect for those who deserve respect.... from Bangels, and aod, and etc.... since i dont care for this proud warrior, "puff" and so on u can  say whatever u want, its same as  a pig sound for me, dq, ylimis, and so son.....

i had respect for most of my 2 clans... BA and NM,  U can paint  the Dark howover  u wish, the fack is, i was BA till b4 join cb... and difrent from  ylimis, i was not throwing  shit on my clan members because im a fail old man in rl...
so u can say whatever u want, xsilver, ika, gat,soulninja,soran and and many others  (well i think all expect hungarians , and maybe some of em)  knew  how i liked my clan ...  if since server was created be in 2 clans is Change side always, so u are dmn whores  :D

Take care of ur lifes.. or  give ya a cat with 7 and forget mine .

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Di on March 19, 2012, 10:28:58 PM
like i care of what u think..... i have respect for those who deserve respect.... from Bangels, and aod, and etc.... since i dont care for this proud warrior, "puff" and so on u can  say whatever u want, its same as  a pig sound for me, dq, ylimis, and so son.....

i had respect for most of my 2 clans... BA and NM,  U can paint  the Dark howover  u wish, the fack is, i was BA till b4 join cb... and difrent from  ylimis, i was not throwing  shit on my clan members because im a fail old man in rl...
so u can say whatever u want, xsilver, ika, gat,soulninja,soran and and many others  (well i think all expect hungarians , and maybe some of em)  knew  how i liked my clan ...  if since server was created be in 2 clans is Change side always, so u are dmn whores  :D

Take care of ur lifes.. or  give ya a cat with 7 and forget mine .

I honest to god don't care what you think about me.
Since the day you joined i told Imma i was 110% against you, i never liked you and trust me that won't change.
You're calling peoples failers cause according to youthey fail IRL, let me tell you, you are the biggest dog i have ever seen.
You got no own will or thoughts, you obey what others tell you to do. If someone tells you to jump you ask:HOW HIGH???
Reconsider who you call a failer cause so far you are the perfect example of one.

Comes from the "proud warrior" Puff

ps. im awaiting the next nonsense reply from you.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

0ScUMR

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 19, 2012, 11:45:41 PM
I honest to god don't care what you think about me.
Since the day you joined i told Imma i was 110% against you, i never liked you and trust me that won't change.
You're calling peoples failers cause according to youthey fail IRL, let me tell you, you are the biggest dog i have ever seen.
You got no own will or thoughts, you obey what others tell you to do. If someone tells you to jump you ask:HOW HIGH???
Reconsider who you call a failer cause so far you are the perfect example of one.

Comes from the "proud warrior" Puff

ps. im awaiting the next nonsense reply from you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pmgE-YZGwHQ#!

ylim

ofc, cause this "many new pr0 CB member"  are not hungarian  ;D

how this connect to nationality ? u should think sometimes i though u have more brain ... poor ****s and brazilians and slovakinas who got nothing from cruel hungarians :D just cehck dc and jewel shares pls...

oh,  u r  the butthurted who emoquit cos u was killed on AQ cos u killed ur "clanm8s" before :) u tried to flame me that time too right? but u badly failed in that situation. just all not hungarians if somethign bad happend lets flame ylim! u r funny as many other and i cared as much about u and others  like with a piece of sh1t on corner on the street  ;)

gat funny arguments about racist hungarians  go ahead in public pls :D after read that who is the "racist"  ::) and why ur gf and many others played years long with such badass raccist ppl? mby cos they were greedy and wanted somethign ?  :o

@diego what is better throwing sh1ts  on clanm8 (yes i told many times sh1ts -lets call it like that, that i shout with many ppl cos acticg like an idiot in pvp or not followinf orders  - about clanm8 but not behind them i said into their face i never hide my opinion) or logg them and take their items ? let me guess in which group u r :-* so my little poor thief before u talking sh1ts about sdy look on urself

fenrris

wow really guys? Thats the face of old BA from INfi? Clan that made it from 0 to hero? Pity argue and "whos the failure in RL"?

Gzz i'm realy hapy that from 7 years i'm in emotional stable clan  :)

ylim

Quote from: fenrris on March 20, 2012, 10:57:03 AM
wow really guys? Thats the face of old BA from INfi? Clan that made it from 0 to hero? Pity argue and "whos the failure in RL"?

Gzz i'm realy hapy that from 7 years i'm in emotional stable clan  :)

actualy nobody playing in BA atm  :P pr0s go to CB raccist left the server. end of story.

WindWalk

Quote from: ylim on March 20, 2012, 09:30:54 AMand why ur gf and many others played years long with such badass raccist ppl? mby cos they were greedy and wanted somethign ?

I played in BA couze i felt good there - with ppl and rulez inside clan - couze i trusted in our clan, and in our ppl, couze i was happy there ... and for sure i never was in any clan for f.e. some benefits (i don't tell that u write smth like that, it's just an example).
It's my one, and only one post here.