News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by trooperXkoki, March 31, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: dutchy on April 01, 2012, 07:28:52 PM
shadowstopper pls stop!
ur replys about fair banning...............
should i give u a few names  like  alexshadowdancer and dagger
bcs u cant out skill him ..... whant more names pls better stop
i trust in track and i quess u got to earn nm trust after ur mistakes on dragon
i really hope u gonna be fair as u know nm got many skilled players so  i hope u take a beat down like a man
and not as qq to ban or ask for updates that suit u better

so maybe we gonna have some fun

epic fail xD
before to accuse me got right information :)

Alex was banned by bigcat
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

dutchy

epic fail xD
before to accuse me got right information

dude it doesnt make any different  whant more names etc
it is about banning ppl bcs u and ur friends cant win
banning ppl ig or mute them on forum   says enough for me on dragon server
i dont like this merge but track told me  u cant do this shit anymore so i hope it wil be ok
but still if  u make a comment like it wasnt me but a other gm  and sai epic  fail?
i was hoping for a more clever answer.. like y we dit shit in the past but we are gonne grow up
so maybe its gonna work this merge
or that wil be a epic fail and end of dn 
ty

lUterusl

Quote from: lucifsg on April 01, 2012, 08:09:14 PM
what about a rule from the community this time like : gms cant play or players cant be gms ? everyone would agree to that and would make ppl chill a bit from his main concern of this merge
+1

SauroN

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2012, 07:42:25 PM
Acuatly i'm not. Seem s uhave troubles reading what i write... perhaps u just skip few words i dunno... just like  yday in giran harbor when u said i called u an ahole... when i always have defended u and nvr insulted u...!

Anyway let me refrase myself, i said having a gm who plays has a good side to, for the reason i meantioned earlier, i mean a good, honest, imparcial gm... so considering the fame glasy has, based on hearsay or not (where there is smoke there most certainly be fire) i don't belive it will aply! ALso based on many years corruption, we all know dragon was victim of, alot  chars arn't legit... and as for ur Dream about "drake will personaly verify all those chars personaly"<--- well tell me lies tell me sweet little lies... like he repairs the bug's at such lighning speed, i belive he certainly will check all those chars.... and maybe tomorrow i will win the lotery... i belive that to!

I'm still against this merge for all the reasons i and other ppl from the comunity mentioned earlier. Ur speach looks like a political campaign. But hey... i won't leave... i'll give it a shot!

As for few ppl from Dragon saying we are over reacting and reatrded topic's etc... ofc u with ur star wars weapons, speacil skills and o/e armors/jewels (those where here in c4 to, +15 aq, etc) are looking for fresh blood... we'll see what will hapen!

Imo this is a desperate move wich will bare fruits or will fuk up the rest! I wouldn't risk it, i would listen to players and fix/balance what we have and if after that ppl wouldn't come back and keept leaving then i would take desperate mesures...

My 50 cents

P.s: I'm looking forward u pm or answer me so that we can have a serious talk! I think u owe me at least that.
Trust me u've got more OE weapons than Dragon and also custom items. I still didn't get why are u so concerned about this merge?  ::) 15 pages here while we even didn't open a topic on Dragon  ;D Also from what I saw only ppl here are crying about edited chars. Personally, I haven't seen any1 on Dragon crying about edited chars.

Alex

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 01, 2012, 09:45:38 PM
epic fail xD
before to accuse me got right information :)

Just passing by to say how pathetic you are and how you try to move the blame only on one person for rage-banning players who own GMs and their buttfriends.

Even with this retarded english its possible to figure out that he says that decision to ban me for facerolling you on oly was taken by all GMs.

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

PvtStuka

Quote from: SauroN on April 01, 2012, 10:24:14 PM
Trust me u've got more OE weapons than Dragon and also custom items. I still didn't get why are u so concerned about this merge?  ::) 15 pages here while we even didn't open a topic on Dragon  ;D Also from what I saw only ppl here are crying about edited chars. Personally, I haven't seen any1 on Dragon crying about edited chars.

It would have been deleted anyway.

Astramael      [db/tr]

SauroN

Quote from: PvtStuka on April 01, 2012, 10:27:50 PM
It would have been deleted anyway.
haha come on  :D We got freedom of speech everywhere  8)

SauroN

Quote from: Alex on April 01, 2012, 10:27:21 PM
Just passing by to say how pathetic you are and how you try to move the blame only on one person for rage-banning players who own GMs and their buttfriends.

Even with this retarded english its possible to figure out that he says that decision to ban me for facerolling you on oly was taken by all GMs.

They've banned ^Chisane^? :O I didn't know that  ;D

DreamEater

Quote from: Alex on April 01, 2012, 10:27:21 PM

Nob ,come back xd

Di

Quote from: lucifsg on April 01, 2012, 08:09:14 PM
what about a rule from the community this time like : gms cant play or players cant be gms ? everyone would agree to that and would make ppl chill a bit from his main concern of this merge

+1

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

andreww

Quote from: ShowStopper on March 31, 2012, 09:57:11 PM
Well many of you are insulting me and not even know me or never spoken to me !
You talk about me by hearsay or for things you have read on forum
Ofc all exploiter and cheaters kicked out from Dragon say i am retard and corrupted
About fix/nerf you really think that all update you got were made by me ? There was in Dragon more 4 gms but i am the active-one so ofc is always my fault
We are planning this merge for about a month!!!
We have specific agreed ! All next fix nerf will be done with the accord of both gms !
Weekcly we will meeting ( Drake , Track and me ) and will test , plan everthing!!!
As Track sayed not even 1 update will be done without agreement of all gm-s tested with all of us and players if needed too, and more important everything that goes on will be placed in special section !
I am not a kid i gave my word and will keep it !
Plus Track will focus on envents and i will manage scam/hack problems
I had just those few things to say now  u can continue to flame and insult me if u want
Btw last thing about op star wars  items rememer that a vesper weapon mage +8 id better of a am+24 cos if u make the weapon pvp vesper got the bonus dmg lvl 3 the arcana mace dont got it !
Have fun in game
STFU U RETARD, WE ALL MOVED TO X20 TO GER RID OF U ,AND NOW  TRACK BACKSTAB USE TO GIVE USE U AS OUR GM
THIS IS GOOD TO KNOW,NOW I WONT SPEND A OTHER DIME ,BECAUSE CORRUPTED GM'S ON X15 ARE WELL KNOWN  THIEF'S

i never will return |tnx for the fun the last 6 years :P and we all know glasy killed x15 in less than 2 years lets see how many x20 players will stay

hf whit that donkey

greetz the 1 and only brokie  

@for all x20 donatiors i was scammed several time's by gm's from x15  just dont spend a other dime into this game.it isnt worth it any more
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

andreww

Quote from: TrackZero on April 01, 2012, 12:50:52 AM
Glassy aint banning people random really, if you even check their rules they are much more softer and flexible then what we have here.
You will be able to kill/pvp/pk anyone lol or do everything as you did normally (not braking rules thou) on any server under dragon network, please dont fear gossips rumors and lies that are spread around. Also dont forget you will have 2 GM_S from INI who will be monitoring all , all the time with superb activity which you know already.
BETTER STFU, U BECOME MORE RETARDED WHIT THE MIN
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)