Dagger classes and you!

Started by Corpsse, April 01, 2012, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiagoRamos

show stats with buffs or didnt happen voo :P

Voodoo

Quote from: TiagoRamos on April 02, 2012, 05:42:51 PM
show stats with buffs or didnt happen voo :P
It's nothing special, wc/ol buffs with earth+warding songs in vesper +3. Possible to reach more with good enchated sps/sorc buff.

violetpl

can i ask what noob cry now about dagers??:P
rly dagers have low dmg if someone know how buff ask CB or some of AOD

rly pls nick of that ta... I stab him in game

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Peorexo

Quote from: violetpl on April 02, 2012, 06:11:58 PM
can i ask what noob cry now about dagers??:P
rly dagers have low dmg if someone know how buff ask CB or some of AOD

rly pls nick of that ta... I stab him in game
i dont get it too, flames cuz some bunch of naabz couldnt zerg enough :P

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Blizzer on April 02, 2012, 04:11:32 PM
After reading some topics I can assume that Javardsnegger is INI-NM's main cryer. Anybody else to add to list of argument-resistant creatures?  :D

Nope i don't think so. U'll see what i'm talking about in less than 1 month i guess!!

@the rest of my admirators, maybe post complete screens no? with buffs etc... u can hide ur bars, p atk's, w/e but at least have some deacency and coherence.

I'm alrdy 90% sure there was (or still is) an exploit wich  increases pdef.

Same as there was one wich alowed one to stack augments, wich we all had proofs not long ago it was used... but as u tryed to make ppl belive track did special favours...

But anyway, keep on having fun in a server in wich 2 guys (one of them not even tank subed) can roll even tho 20 ppl are hiting them...

again for the more stuborn ones: ai, sws, dbs, sof, ud, vg, what ever don't last 20min or more... last time i checked!

Just for batman: tbh i'm glad ur kind doesn't like me... guess what, most of the server doesn't like u 2 and ur still here  ;)

I just keeped posting untill now cause of some enraged retards are jumping on my troath cause they think i'm after some kind of nerf or smthg, i'm not! I'm more then convinced this is an exploit!

And for last time, just to be sure and to not having any confusions here: It's not just about the dmg they deal, it's about dmg dealed and recieved ratio...!

This was last time, i'm pretty sure any1 with deacent iq alrdy understood what i'm trying to explain.

Leaving topic for the vultures now... ;)
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 06:43:32 PM
Nope i don't think so. U'll see what i'm talking about in less than 1 month i guess!!

@the rest of my admirators, maybe post complete screens no? with buffs etc... u can hide ur bars, p atk's, w/e but at least have some deacency and coherence.

I'm alrdy 90% sure there was (or still is) an exploit wich  increases pdef.

Same as there was one wich alowed one to stack augments, wich we all had proofs not long ago it was used... but as u tryed to make ppl belive track did special favours...

But anyway, keep on having fun in a server in wich 2 guys (one of them not even tank subed) can roll even tho 20 ppl are hiting them...

again for the more stuborn ones: ai, sws, dbs, sof, ud, vg, what ever don't last 20min or more... last time i checked!

Just for batman: tbh i'm glad ur kind doesn't like me... guess what, most of the server doesn't like u 2 and ur still here  ;)

I just keeped posting untill now cause of some enraged retards are jumping on my troath cause they think i'm after some kind of nerf or smthg, i'm not! I'm more then convinced this is an exploit!

And for last time, just to be sure and to not having any confusions here: It's not just about the dmg they deal, it's about dmg dealed and recieved ratio...!

This was last time, i'm pretty sure any1 with deacent iq alrdy understood what i'm trying to explain.

Leaving topic for the vultures now... ;)
There is exploit becouse ur moron and cant reach that stats what other 99% server can? start thinking

PainMaster

leave daggers  alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    THEY ARE NOT OP FOR SURE ...
DONT KILL ANOTHER CLASS PLZZZZZ

and yes , im not playing any dagger ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

FeelmyBow

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

eagleye

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 03:00:54 PM
I not trying to creat problems between u and ur clan mates, omg are u that dumb? Stop acting retard (i know u are a littlebit) and don't give another meaning to my words... i don't give a flying fuk about u and ur clan! Even i find u r not that hard to kill. I used to think u made alot of dmg for a while but it's easely explained buy dark weapon+30, dark atribute on weap and RT from ur kamael, so... don't turn this into a personal vendetta against cb cause i don't give a fuk about u!

Btw: Hehe Batman..seems i hit a nerv with that shwarzenegger thingy huh? :D

So now, RASTABUFFOR why sudenly u are changing ur speach saying all is fine??

i'm talking to kids here! So if U (like i do) deal dmg of 400-500 crits (not that hig) to dagger/tanks (only some imo) and to mage/tanks (u complain about those not me) then whats the purpuse of ur glowing bow and ur 9k patk?? Cause nowadays the only chars in pvp wich are not tank subed are wc/ol's... u kill those??

Okay tell u what, if u wanna keep up your stupid lies go ahead!

Blackmane gets around (800-900 dmg) - yoshi usualy when he's not under control gets (500) - revell gets 300 dmg with bow, even less with sword, ofc sword is lowest enchanted only +10 so... unless i hit them with my ding dong.. i dunno!

What it seems it's not that i'm a noob, but that ths server is full of hipocryts and liers!

Hell i have  screen of ppl treatning to leave and some did cause of the dmg they gave to those 2 and all is fine??

U know what? Fuk u, fuk u very much!!

ps: If i was into conspiration theory's i would say i've uncovered somthing our forum trolls are feeding of from...

I'd say that I see also sh/bd, ee/sws, sps/ee, ne/bp, sh/ps, sh/se (I'm talking about mages only coz I play with them in pt :P )
And they say right - daggers are fine as they are now, if you don't have attr vs daggegr - don't cry he hit you hard, coz even glad can hit you hard if you lack his attr in set  ;) and about hits to them - well, they can have 1 weak attr vs them, and rest have maxed. And if you can't kill them - don't cry that they are OP lol, just learn a way to kill them, debuff or cooperate with pt members

PS: Revell nice pdef/mdef :D now I know why vortex can't land :D

Peorexo

Quote from: eagleye on April 02, 2012, 08:37:53 PM
I'd say that I see also sh/bd, ee/sws, sps/ee, ne/bp, sh/ps, sh/se (I'm talking about mages only coz I play with them in pt :P )
And they say right - daggers are fine as they are now, if you don't have attr vs daggegr - don't cry he hit you hard, coz even glad can hit you hard if you lack his attr in set  ;) and about hits to them - well, they can have 1 weak attr vs them, and rest have maxed. And if you can't kill them - don't cry that they are OP lol, just learn a way to kill them, debuff or cooperate with pt members

PS: Revell nice pdef/mdef :D now I know why vortex can't land :D
its pdef buff, mdef i reach 3.7k on sieges, and 3.1k pvp :P

Crazzyyhuhuh

i can say that dagers are more than nerfed now exept the good dmg from yoshimo i dont get more than 450 dmg from any other dagger on my wc/ol so dont qq for nerfing them
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP