Web Analytics
- All Epic raids have _pvp zone implemented - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

- All Epic raids have _pvp zone implemented

Started by Wh1sper, December 28, 2013, 05:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cromatorus

KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Csenky

Seriously, does it matter if it's PvP zone or not? Back in my time (C4 Shadow x10), the winner side of the mass PvP simply PK'ed everyone, who where not confirmed as their friend. Sometimes ppl sneaked in as clanless, but usually the victorious ally just PK'ed them at the door. And it was like 2 months to achieve a victory for the side I was on, when I needed that crap, and yes, you might say it's annoying, but these things are what I'm coming back for now. I'm tired of the new mmos that just drop everything in your face because that's what casuals like - I was casual as well, and I farmed 2 weeks with dwarfs to get back what I dropped in 3 seconds due to some PK accident, and these things made L2 unique to me. 60% craft, enchant over +4, noblesse, 3rd class, these things are the bread and butter of Lineage 2, don't you dare to take it away!

edit: Of course there was a chance to get easy baium - be neutral. If you were in a small clan, which simply didn't take part of the big guy's fights, both sides did let you in. But as solo, without clan crest, it was more than suspicous, ctrlF1. :p
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

igi

Im for a pvp zone everywhere especially Baium.. Because it makes the most sense to have a pvp zone there because u dont want your rivals to make easy sub or farm baium rings. As for the solo players im sure they will be allowed to go inside as long as they keep their mouths shut and leave as soon as they r finished (this is how its always been). Lets face it this is a mmo and if u want to play solo no1 obliged to give u alternative ways of doing things.

qash

Quote from: Abaddon on January 02, 2014, 04:26:49 PM
yea it does matter, like on phoenix there were clans with 2-3pts that didnt accept a war + tons of randoms that was standing near vortex/heart just to get inside, no pvp at all for hours, it wasnt possible to pk them all, 70pk+ per single bubble x 5 and ppl were still coming, carebears everywhere

If stuff from DN dont want action like this...(10clans, one target , nobody care about pvp) do smth with this:)

hf
#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

vaiper

At c4/IL i spent 6 months trying to get mi retail and nobless since i got pked/lost pvp lots of times, and thats how it should be.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Csenky on January 02, 2014, 04:13:53 PM
Seriously, does it matter if it's PvP zone or not? Back in my time (C4 Shadow x10), the winner side of the mass PvP simply PK'ed everyone, who where not confirmed as their friend. Sometimes ppl sneaked in as clanless, but usually the victorious ally just PK'ed them at the door. And it was like 2 months to achieve a victory for the side I was on, when I needed that crap, and yes, you might say it's annoying, but these things are what I'm coming back for now. I'm tired of the new mmos that just drop everything in your face because that's what casuals like - I was casual as well, and I farmed 2 weeks with dwarfs to get back what I dropped in 3 seconds due to some PK accident, and these things made L2 unique to me. 60% craft, enchant over +4, noblesse, 3rd class, these things are the bread and butter of Lineage 2, don't you dare to take it away!

edit: Of course there was a chance to get easy baium - be neutral. If you were in a small clan, which simply didn't take part of the big guy's fights, both sides did let you in. But as solo, without clan crest, it was more than suspicous, ctrlF1. :p

This.

The only reason why I'm thinking about spending some time with L2 again is that all the MMO's that fallowed were terrible. It either ended up as instance-fest, or it was too easy, or too casual oriented, all PVP completely insignificant, etc. Even L2 got easier over time. Thats why this old idea and this old chronicle is so attractive. Cause it was until IL the game was at its best (I personally loved C4 the most). Kamael and further = no please!  I want to play here to get my ass kicked. I want to feel the pain of loss, cause I haven't for years in the "modern" games.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

vaiper

+GekKey+

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 30, 2013, 10:43:16 AM
I can understand for Baium , but really , get a clan play with real people as team. It is MMO in the end. When someone troubles you , call your clan mates/ally mates and go revenge your member . This is the concept we should all follow in order to get tons of actions.

Not everyone wants to be in a big clan, some dont wanna take part of the drama!

With pvp zones, people that play solo, or very small clans will get killed by fully buffed pvp farmers who just come in the room, kill the afk/camping persons that are sitting there for hours, and unbuffed.

+GekKey+

Quote from: Abaddon on January 02, 2014, 05:22:43 PM
no pvp zones near epics > 1000 carebears standing near entrance npc > no pvp for hours > boring gameplay > ppl leave
this happened with phoenix and will happen here aswell if pvp zones will be deleted

Maybe, but here we have an old community, clans with beef on each other. That means when we move to IL those clan will still be at war. It is a new server, with an old community that know each other so, it wont be the same. There will be wars.

Beside, why do you need so many pvp zones? Are you one of those that are always afraid to flag?

nbx

I'm all for having pvp zone at Baium, but having a HARD alternative is not a half bad idea. Simply because of Olympiad. It is fun for everyone, even for casual players and people in weaker clans. If simple features as retail sub and nobelesse are denied for casual players or little clans 1) most of them will leave, 2) it will take much longer time to make Olympiad a daily thing.

+GekKey+

Quote from: Abaddon on January 02, 2014, 06:17:32 PM
i dont want to see 4pt afraid to attack 1pt

So PK them. If they are affraid to flag back, its probably because you are full buffed/better pvpers/outgear them, and on their side they are either carebears/low lvls/poor gear.

Anyway, you probably have the upper hand on them, and for having pked carebears, you can almost kill with a ratio of 1:5 of them because they are un-experienced and hesitated 5 minutes for attacking.

igi

Quote from: GekKey on January 02, 2014, 06:50:07 PM
So PK them. If they are affraid to flag back, its probably because you are full buffed/better pvpers/outgear them, and on their side they are either carebears/low lvls/poor gear.

Anyway, you probably have the upper hand on them, and for having pked carebears, you can almost kill with a ratio of 1:5 of them because they are un-experienced and hesitated 5 minutes for attacking.
And if u have a healer they will eather have to flag or die ;)