Still off - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Still off

Started by papaum, June 05, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyDrama

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 07, 2014, 09:19:31 PM
yea u owned me so hard ahahahha =) u were just a dog in that clan who died from 2 hydros =) and nah i dont hate any1, i just find it extremely hilarious that kabally has this god atitude while he is just so bad =))
accept the fact that u got ur ass whooped many times by ss2 and yes u hate kabally but hey..haters gonna hate u know.mb when the server is up we can rmber the good old days that ur elf was on the ground :D

SESAME STREET 2!

MyDrama

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 07, 2014, 09:19:31 PM
yea u owned me so hard ahahahha =) u were just a dog in that clan who died from 2 hydros =) and nah i dont hate any1, i just find it extremely hilarious that kabally has this god atitude while he is just so bad =)) mister pro 'SESAME STREET 2 ,im SS2 BRO im ss2' xD relax,when u say SS2 ppl remember pussyhunter,oscar,p00h, u guys just took the dying clan and called ur self pro ss2 xD
oh and when u say that we took the dyinh ss2 go,watch,that p00h movie when,we owned,2 parties from LE and see if u see pussy or other old,players.i knew them all and we didnt play much with them.only omarion and kermitethefrog was active. And we didny did any 1vs1 i feel very sy for that and,i,left the server cuz i have a Life.before,i,left i was with dynasty set u sucka.go cry more...now u dont have any,gms in,ur clan so cant cry to them...still remeber when ur leader banned me for 2 days cuz he got butthurted

SESAME STREET 2!

dumel

Guys...
I'm new in lineage, most of u would call me "noob" but i rly don't give a F**K who is kobully, who is donating or using l2w, who's either owning 1v10 or sitting whole days on giran stairs... I'm here to get any info about the SERVER and all of u are spamming like bitchez on forum and probably do SHIT online... Go to offtopic, make a new thread and flame each other so there won't be new topics like "WHY I CAN'T LOG IN!?!?!?!?" or be a man and declare war... Like WTF is this topic?

MyDrama

Quote from: dumel on June 07, 2014, 09:42:30 PM
Guys...
I'm new in lineage, most of u would call me "noob" but i rly don't give a F**K who is kobully, who is donating or using l2w, who's either owning 1v10 or sitting whole days on giran stairs... I'm here to get any info about the SERVER and all of u are spamming like bitchez on forum and probably do SHIT online... Go to offtopic, make a new thread and flame each other so there won't be new topics like "WHY I CAN'T LOG IN!?
!?!?!?" or be a man and declare war... Like WTF is this topic?
stfu u noob go l2p.fkimg moron
SS2 fo Life nicca

SESAME STREET 2!

SizeMatters

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 07, 2014, 08:02:32 PM
already showed u im pro

I see you guys have much fun here if some unknown guys are bragging bout 'how good i am nigga' on an empty server ; ))

dumel

Quote from: MyDrama on June 07, 2014, 09:46:29 PM
stfu u noob go l2p.fkimg moron
SS2 fo Life nicca

With this behaviour all of u bitchez will play on server with ~~20 ppl online, suck my ballz nolifer

PunkeD

wow you guys are rly bored lol

HSN

Quote from: dumel on June 07, 2014, 09:42:30 PM
Guys...
I'm new in lineage, most of u would call me "noob" but i rly don't give a F**K who is kobully, who is donating or using l2w, who's either owning 1v10 or sitting whole days on giran stairs... I'm here to get any info about the SERVER and all of u are spamming like bitchez on forum and probably do SHIT online... Go to offtopic, make a new thread and flame each other so there won't be new topics like "WHY I CAN'T LOG IN!?!?!?!?" or be a man and declare war... Like WTF is this topic?

hahahha +1 who is kubully he say true lets make new topic for spam

[H]ave[S ]ex[N]ow!
    take me under your black wings...

creslinth

punked ?????????????? IM RLY BORED !
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

gosu12

The Best Player on DNx15 its RudyDydek,th.pal with doom heavy +6 tt set and as+cd ownage all.

^Evacuate^

This topic went out of control,still waiting pro hoster (-.-),as soon we will have news we will post about it.
For who asked why server is down:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279247.48.html
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be