Web Analytics
Some questions to GMs who works on closed beta

News:

Main Menu

Some questions to GMs who works on closed beta

Started by stanxoo, January 08, 2014, 08:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanxoo

The first one: Focus attack(Warlord's skill) will work with all weapons?
The second: How deflect arrow works in robe, is a skill nerfed for robe users?
The third: How about sps/ee are u going leave him as he was in old dnet interlude (I mean crit rate//power)
The forth: Are u going show donation list before start?

Artur

about skills questions, please wait for official announcement with list of changes and features. We most likely wont give random answers regarding each skill, subclass or balance changing. We will update this info before start of the server as "official" information.

Blizzer

Looks like I just found my favourite quote
QuoteApart that there will be NO , unreasonable "nerfs" , everything what we suspect its not right we will discuss with you guys
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

stanxoo

Could you tell us when you will announcement this info? I want to choose who am I going play ;)

Artur

Quote from: Blizzer on January 08, 2014, 08:52:32 PM
Looks like I just found my favourite quote

seems you understood it wrong, since we havent even launched the server yet, so its nothing to discuss with players about balance changing.
Let us do our job and if you want to help tell your friends about tarantula IL. On the other hand if you dont want to help please keep troll mode off.
Thank you

Quote from: stanxoo on January 08, 2014, 08:58:54 PM

Could you tell us when you will announcement this info? I want to choose who am I going play ;)

When we finish all then we announce.

GenghisKhan

I can somehow understand delay when it comes to some skill changes, but rates ? Do we really have to wait for the opening day to get full rates list?
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Artur

as official interlude announcement says:

Quote from: =^TrackZero^=

(...) why don't we make things easier in the beginning and make end game to be more dramatic and harder. This is what our dynamic exp system brings!You will start game at HIGH rate but closer to final level it will end up to x1.

you can expect end up on rate x1 while having high rate at begining.
This all i can say for now. But dont expect "high" by x100 or more...

somasz

sps/sr will have more magic critical rate with sr passives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Pentaheal

Quote from: stanxoo on January 08, 2014, 08:45:38 PM
The first one: Focus attack(Warlord's skill) will work with all weapons?
The second: How deflect arrow works in robe, is a skill nerfed for robe users?
The third: How about sps/ee are u going leave him as he was in old dnet interlude (I mean crit rate//power)
The forth: Are u going show donation list before start?

Devs seriously... Couldn't we get at least 2 hours of beta with increased rates? As 15. January approaches, players will question more and more, because many of us haven't played server like this before ::) I can't help myself but I think you're making very poor decision.

stanxoo

Quote from: Abaddon on January 08, 2014, 09:26:37 PM
im wondering... why everyone here is talking about sps/ee like its some kind of god-like char?
Sure its imo best nuker for farm, 1v1 and small pvps, but it gets critted by archer for 5k+

Oh rly? i did 7k to sps/ee, thx for info.
learn and cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeiXVAwJAQ

Alex

Quote from: Abaddon on January 08, 2014, 09:26:37 PM
im wondering... why everyone here is talking about sps/ee like its some kind of god-like char?
Sure its imo best nuker for farm, 1v1 and small pvps, but it gets critted by archer for 5k+

and this part rly grinds my gear... m.crit power is always a static value, (x4 on interlude), every single sps has same crit chance on full buffs, no matter if its sps/ee,tk,sws or es...
if you get 5k crits from archers as sps/ee that means you should start buffing blessed shield and advanced block
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

+GekKey+

Quote from: Alex on January 08, 2014, 09:57:58 PM
if you get 5k crits from archers as sps/ee that means you should start buffing blessed shield and advanced block

+1

As he/wk I was critting archers/dagger harder than mages.