help me chose

News:

Main Menu

help me chose

Started by Estelle, January 13, 2014, 12:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estelle

hi,

as title says, pls help me chose what char to play.

i love summoners, i usually play solo (messy schedule to play in a group) and never played a substack server. also, im more like pve player than pvp (though i can handle some pvp too, if needed :p)

so, help me what to chose between:

PS/BD
PS/SK
PS/SE
PS/SH

ty for answers

ImmortaLSpiriT

if i had to choose from those above i would pick sh/ps
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

8kjupx3u

Friends Become Wolves~

Cromatorus

Quote from: Estelle on January 13, 2014, 12:12:47 PM
PS/SK

PS/SK > SH/PS

In interlude it was good stack. Remeber paralize land rate :p
But its good only for oly and 1vs 1

If u wanna play with clan more (sieges) beter is SH/PS  becose char got more range then Sk/Ps
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

somasz

as PS/BD, PS/SK you are summoner with some offensive skills and buffs/debuffs
as PS/SH you are sh with transfer pain and high casting speed, summon do nothing

check every skill and choose something for you playstyle

lNecropsy

PS/SK - 
Lvling: Easy- SK nukes dont use a lot of mana, 2 of those nukes recover your HP. You also have HEX to debuff mobs and do more damage with your Shadows.

PvP: Very tanky mage: SK gives you a lot of extra defense. Lightning strike can win PvP if lands. Against mages you have Mage Bane. Against fighters you have Power Break and Wind Shackle(not sure if IL has it). You also have Deflect Arrow too.

Negative: Its not so good at sieges because of the short range.

Sh/PS: 
Lvling:  Its the same as a normal SH, you wont use your shadow to lvl up, since the mob will be dead before the shadow hits it.

PvP: Since Casting Speed is capped at 2.100, and Sh/PS can reach it easy, I think SH/PS will be the mage with the higher DPS of the game.
You will use only Nightshade: Transfer pain, some heals, and Nightshade can also Agro other players to it.

Negative: On olympiad it's not good. You have really low chances of being a hero with this class.
You can have some problens against archers...
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Estelle

ty. guess it will be PS/SK.

nbx

Quote from: Estelle on January 13, 2014, 01:59:01 PM
ty. guess it will be PS/SK.

Yeah, for a solo player it's a lot better. For a cp/serious clan sh/ps is the way to go.

+danyelfBR+

For pve/pt sup and oly i think ps/bd is better.
PVE: dances, d buffs and magic skills from bd class you can hit like bd or ps status and you can put your summon to hit (whit wc/over almost full buffs)
Pt sup: you can d buff, dances and agro, also you r able to play on both pt warriors and mages (that combo is almost a tanker whit tp and you have too deflect arrow not max lvl but work good)
OLY: good cast/tp/deflect/dances....
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini

lNecropsy

Quote from: +danyelfBR+ on January 13, 2014, 02:19:13 PM
For pve/pt sup and oly i think ps/bd is better.

I agree. For PvE and Oly its the best PS combination. Actualy on Oly the shadow with dances 'eat' mages alive :P
It just is not so good at open PvP...
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

igi

I would chose sh/ps cuz u get best nukes in the game from sh and from ps u get tp, stun cubic, debuff cubic (reduces pdef, patk, atk speed), debuffs, 1k battle heal from shadow, agro from shadow which also reduces pdef and mdef, mass surrender to wind and also on high lvl u get those toggle skills for matk and for cast speed with which if u know how to set up your char can get max of both.

If u want to make a sub with tank better make se/bd, se/sk, ps/bd, ps/sk
With se/bd u get full mage buff (except prophecy, acumen, btb :P) it is very good char for oly and pvp/pve
With se/sk u get better defense but no dances  but u get lightning strike vampiric cubic and better deflect arrow
With ps/bd u get dances good defense with tp from ps
With ps/sk u get very hard to kill char :))) (which also can do dmg)

Estelle

still tough decision between dances and banish seraph/para.

BD: won't play in groups (or not too often/too much) and as solo/random player, chances to get to oly will really be close to 0 (to get nobless). too bad there isnt an open beta to be able to test wich one i like best between ps/sk et ps/bd

sh and se are out :)