News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaZord

Quote from: =drake= on January 14, 2014, 11:55:35 PM
No CHP. a big 50% less.

Ok so att speed lower but dmg on mage/support will be still 4-6 k?
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Artur

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 14, 2014, 11:37:43 PM
PS: didn't understand this
Herbs drop have a constant rate of 6x rate
vs.
First of all: there are no more custom potions.

Its about herbs that drop from mobs and give buffs or hp/mp regeneration after you pick them up.

Deavon

Quote from: Peorexo on January 14, 2014, 11:55:20 PM
With Deavon in the crew? What did u expect? I only thought that sh1t will happen after few months so ppl will actually donate a lot on the start, now? half will give up.

Ofc i got the blame ;-) and i ll get all kind and type of blames ,i m aware of that .
Just FYI the deflect arrow change was Drake's idea and i was against it .

Dhol

unhandledexeption

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 14, 2014, 11:31:25 PM
No mana potions but mana regen tattos + plus selfrecharge + party recharge .
Dont be so dramatic.
Archers/Dagggers and fighters in generall will have no easy job without Combat haste potions considering they ll have to choose to p.atack set up or attack speed set up.
And trust me , its tricky what to choose  and it makes the game more realistic imo .

Selfrecharge? in past the self recharge worked like this: if you had no higher mana gain skill (that dd mages have), you get 0 mana recharge on self. If you had mana gain, then you get only as much mana, as the mana gain gives. I can't remember how many it was, but around 40 mp/each recharge. And in the changelog there is a penalty on selfrecharge, which let's say halves the recharge (i don't know, as no number written there) that means 20mp/charge, which not worth the keypress. Or now it's different?
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

thepal

Quote from: MegaZord on January 14, 2014, 11:58:56 PM
Ok so att speed lower but dmg on mage/support will be still 4-6 k?

WTF u Talk?? Did u see enchant armor rate?? how archer hit u for 4k if u can make each part +20??

And its not work with both sides cuz i can already see how u enchant boss jewels...

hideous

Dear Staff of DN,

Alter some things and game aspects as you now receive a big amount of requests from your future players. We would like player friendly server.

Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

vaiper

Quote from: thepal on January 15, 2014, 12:01:44 AM
WTF u Talk?? Did u see enchant armor rate?? how archer hit u for 4k if u can make each part +20??

And its not work with both sides cuz i can already see how u enchant boss jewels...

Are you stupid or what? thats failure rate not enchant rate.

unhandledexeption

Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Tvit

Quote from: unhandledexeption on January 15, 2014, 12:00:56 AM
Selfrecharge? in past the self recharge worked like this: if you had no higher mana gain skill (that dd mages have), you get 0 mana recharge on self. If you had mana gain, then you get only as much mana, as the mana gain gives. I can't remember how many it was, but around 40 mp/each recharge. And in the changelog there is a penalty on selfrecharge, which let's say halves the recharge (i don't know, as no number written there) that means 20mp/charge, which not worth the keypress. Or now it's different?
first of all its more than 80mp from higher mana gain, u got also arcane wisdom (-mp consumption) and u cant enchant recharge...
- Infinity in Heart -

KingFight

Quote from: vaiper on January 14, 2014, 11:58:13 PM
The 2 things that ppl hated the most:

1)"Shadow" Tattos (make them permanent).
2)Deflect arrow nerf.

Other updates are fine.

Most Online Today: 1066. Most Online Ever: 1066 (Today at 11:58:41 pm)
Don't lose it.
We all just wanna play here :]
Signa

lbiguiml

[Their "energy" is drained while using them (like shadow items) and their duration is based by their level.]

So..... the tatoo will varnish after consuming time? Keep buying new one after 6h? over and over? costing adena for the first time and adena and materials for lvl it up?
OR it will has the energy/life recharged if it keep unequipped?