Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 34

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p90k

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 15, 2014, 01:13:53 AM
he/wk on draconic set+0 , boss set , draconic bow +0 full buffed .
necro/pp dc set +0 + shield ,boss set , full buffed.

HE/WK gave criticals between 1,7k and 1.9k and necro/pp(NO TRANSER PAIN) so please ... stay calm ...!

so when i make on my pr/bd only db+F + a grade set w/o aq baium valakas.... i hit necro/pp on (a grade set)for 400?
Dragon - Network
       <ExCiDiuM>                        <DramaMakers>
    p90K       (Bp/wc)                     Rocket (bp/wk)
    NinnaRicci (pr/bd)

Csenky

Quote from: p90k on January 16, 2014, 03:44:36 PM
so when i make on my pr/bd only db+F + a grade set w/o aq baium valakas.... i hit necro/pp on (a grade set)for 400?
Yes, and this is ARCHER SERVER. Imagine if they buffed the mages instead. (muhaha)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Braskah

Why you keep crying before test yourself?...
I want play mage/tank , i got some "nerf" on it , and ? I want still try it.
Dragon x15 :
- Zaleah Ps/se Hero Off
- iBraskah Glad/Pal Off
- Zalitzz Glad/PP Off
Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero

PepsiQQ

People, thay made the changes after careful consideration.

Take that in account that archer CP has about 5-6 archers that assist and attack only 1v1 (so 6 hits, 2 crits, 4 normals => QQ, HF, GL)

Geomantic

and there is 34567309 other interlude servers out there....
retail/custom/x500000000/x1/with pots/without pots/with stack subs/without stack subs
u can choose play any of those if this server setup dont fit your trolling asses
MonsterZoku

DaVinci

Many of you didn't even start to play here and you are already crying about things when you really have absolutely no idea how it will be.

TheDeath

Quote from: DaVinci on January 16, 2014, 06:54:21 PM
Many of you didn't even start to play here and you are already crying about things when you really have absolutely no idea how it will be.

Stazy

Quote from: Atlantida on January 16, 2014, 01:52:33 PM
This idea of slowing PVP is BULLSH1T ... So you opening new server where pvp wont be any different then this NEW Lineage 2 ... This isnt oldschool lineage or DN server ...

There is no fun pvping party vs party for 15 min, it is TIRESOME ... reason i quitted L2...

Give us some movement where you gonna have few sec to make decision what to do and if you make bad one you are dead ... That was trademark of DN for years and made it so big community ...

I will try server but I dont think I gonna have fun here ...

Greetings, cya in game.

A lot of luck.

I am sure that if you will get 1 shoted by an archer/mage it isn't nice as well and u will start to cry, always ...it's not good that you die to fast and it's not good that u can't kill to fast...sorry but...you want to be immortal and 1 shot everyone ..it will not happen,
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

qwertyzxc

Lets see if server will be open tomorrow ! I hope there will be no information like in past  "we have some issues bla bla you have to w8 another 24-48h"  :D   Anyway cya in game

Badruk

Quote from: qwertyzxc on January 16, 2014, 08:37:28 PM
Lets see if server will be open tomorrow ! I hope there will be no information like in past  "we have some issues bla bla you have to w8 another 24-48h"  :D   Anyway cya in game
+1

Blizzer

The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Abrams

Quote from: qwertyzxc on January 16, 2014, 08:37:28 PM

+1 too

Im gonna play on this server anyway, looking for some old c3/c4 sheva members maybe around here? my old nick boboslaw

Any1 who dont like it nobody asks you to join, it's not f1 spam pvp it's old style slowly paced pvp which i am looking for here and im hoping to experience once again