Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 32

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Vandana on January 15, 2014, 08:32:16 PM
Ok,i got ur point.In this case dmg on a ne/pp using transfer pain should be known as well.
transfer pain is an addition its not decreasing damage nor absorbing it, full dmg going on just shared between master and servitor. U can count it by urself, its 50% on +0 :)

Vandana

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 08:34:00 PM
transfer pain is an addition its not decreasing damage nor absorbing it, full dmg going on just shared between master and servitor. U can count it by urself, its 50% on +0 :)

It counts,as far as instead of dying in 3-4 shots he will stay alive for like 3 more shots (as long as his summon is up). Meanwhile that ne/pp can freak that archer up in many possible ways..again,if he knows to use his cell brains  :P

DarkLoverPL

Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Csenky

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 08:28:07 PM
The point of knowing real damage, since non-tank mages will not resist much hits, and being only a little from side already makes their shield useless, i want to know real damage not blocked one, so thats why im asking our GM crew to provide serious tests.
Yeah, I want to know the exact dmg as well, so please calculate DPS (Damage Per Sec), so we can see how the lack of CHP affects the archer gameplay. And DPS info from the necro as well. You can't conclude anything from some crit dmg data. Who the heck cares if archer gonna hit 5k, if it gets anchored 3 times before finishing the first shot lol. (yes this last one was sarcasm, but really everyone should stop complaining about dmg/hit before testing ingame the actual DPS aka Damage Per Sec, I hope you can process in your mind what I try to say, and I won't have to point out the difference between impact dmg and sustained dmg again)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Peorexo

Quote from: Csenky on January 15, 2014, 09:06:51 PM
Yeah, I want to know the exact dmg as well, so please calculate DPS (Damage Per Sec), so we can see how the lack of CHP affects the archer gameplay. And DPS info from the necro as well. You can't conclude anything from some crit dmg data. Who the heck cares if archer gonna hit 5k, if it gets anchored 3 times before finishing the first shot lol. (yes this last one was sarcasm, but really everyone should stop complaining about dmg/hit before testing ingame the actual DPS aka Damage Per Sec, I hope you can process in your mind what I try to say, and I won't have to point out the difference between impact dmg and sustained dmg again)
chp gave atk speed right, but also more speed and casting speed, u CANT SAY that not adding custom feature is nerf to archers, cuz ALL classed cant use it lol.
Why most of chars got atk/cast speed nerfs on substacks and archers got range or nothing? What is 25% range if they run imba fast anyway ...

Sidou

Csenky

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 09:11:06 PM
chp gave atk speed right, but also more speed and casting speed, u CANT SAY that not adding custom feature is nerf to archers, cuz ALL classed cant use it lol.
Why most of chars got atk/cast speed nerfs on substacks and archers got range or nothing? What is 25% range if they run imba fast anyway ...
I can say whatever I please to say, when everyone can cry about how OP archers are BEFORE even the server going live. Doesn't matter how fast they run, if the nukers can start casting 25% earlier. And we talked about necro, you know necro has debuffs as well? Which is not affected by 25% pvp dmg reduction? Neither is the healer subclass self healing? Yeah, definitely there are so many reasons to whine about archers, I'm out of this, HF 2 more days of trashspam. ^^
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

lol

What kind of soulshots/spiritshots will be available in grocery stores?

How will offline shops work (is there any special item required)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Cromatorus

Quote from: Vandana on January 15, 2014, 08:32:16 PM
Ok,i got ur point.In this case dmg on a ne/pp using transfer pain should be known as well.

fok them:p  Imma i lf sws/s to cp wanna join? <3 ?:P
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

pmkaboo

just one question, is it possible to upgrade tat lvl4+ to refresh its duration?

8kjupx3u

Quote from: lol on January 15, 2014, 10:10:08 PM

How will offline shops work (is there any special item required)?
1) ull need to see it hy urself when server is up

2) offline shop scroll u make ur shop and click on the scroll ( in ur inventory )
Then ull log automatically out, when u try login again, the shop dissappears.
Friends Become Wolves~

lNecropsy

Quote from: lol on January 15, 2014, 10:10:08 PM

If its retail like, only No grade soulshot.

Not even D grade.

I went to a retail like server, and at least in Giran there wasnt ssD for sale.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan