Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 30

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mael

Quote from: Csenky on January 15, 2014, 04:08:06 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a reason why they didn't want to make a 'reborn' name, connected to the previous DN servers. And btw, I presonally like Tarantula, doesn't matter how hard I hate every kind of spiders. ^^

"Opinions, Opinions everywhere" :D

Yeah, I kind of agree that Dragon Reborn was not the best proposition in that case. ;)
Ignus SH 7x

Csenky

Quote from: BaKu on January 15, 2014, 04:33:17 PM
I guess you didn't play from very beggining? That was the best part of Shadow, before +XX weps donation
I started early-mid C4, and it was my first time playing L2 at all. :)
Well I didn't care much about +16 donations, I broke a db to +11 or 12, and a shining to +9, and those weren't much weaker than +16s, actually enchanting only need ballz, it's not worse to donate safe enchant, than donate any kind of full item. ^^
Whatever, enough OT. ^^

Question @topic:
GMs, I guess you tested some 1v1 as well, is there any way for a he|wk/he|pal on oly, or he|pp will be the main and only hero of the HE population?
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

reddragonjr

Drake simply rename teh server Drake  or I hax your bionic arm that writes everything  ;D or DragonAge/DragonNest or this dragon names Drakon/Astarot/Ryujin/Drogon/Rhaegal
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

reddragonjr

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 04:49:49 PM
Too Mainstream, but anyway i don't think this will ever happens.... You know... Marketing...
Or SickRabbit haha  ;D  from the old topic in dragon announcements.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

SizeMatters

SizeMatters

Quote from: SizeMatters on January 15, 2014, 02:37:53 PM
What about deflect arrow lvl 2 in robe? -25% casting speed penalty? or no penalty at all ?

mbz

I was hoping for some old fashioned DN L2, but thats not it - completely different server with some changes I cant understand. Tattoos? Were pots bad or something? People liked it, noone complained (except CHP which was overpowered). I really wanted to play DN stacksub IL/c4 again, but after reading drake's log I definitely wont.

At least I had an opportunity to remind myself how much fun I had back in the IL/c4 times. Thank you for that.
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Peorexo

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 15, 2014, 01:13:53 AM
he/wk on draconic set+0 , boss set , draconic bow +0 full buffed .
necro/pp dc set +0 + shield ,boss set , full buffed.

HE/WK gave criticals between 1,7k and 1.9k and necro/pp(NO TRANSER PAIN) so please ... stay calm ...!
Now disarm shield on necro pust +5str dyes in he, use shots, ogr tattoo and make a 30s movie how ur buffed , ur stats and how u hit this necro, with later showing SS from necro gear/stats.

Csenky

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 07:16:41 PM
Now disarm shield on necro pust +5str dyes in he, use shots, ogr tattoo and make a 30s movie how ur buffed , ur stats and how u hit this necro, with later showing SS from necro gear/stats.
There are a lot of fellow players to do this soon. Those who have doubts can wait these screenshots/videos, and decide wether to join or not later.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Tabbox

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 07:16:41 PM

why the hell a mage shouldnt use a shield? LOL

igi

Tabbox