Web Analytics
Frenzy - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Frenzy

Started by ljoni, January 15, 2014, 04:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnoopD0g

I had ty/wc on dragon and i killed rb (near aligato island) with bd/se in dual box.. so not only ty/de can kill rb alone :)
SnoopD0g - Adventurer/Hierophant  - trying to survive
Snoopyd0g - Stormscreamer/Shilen knight (R.I.P)
4k2pac -Soultaker/Hierophant (R.I.P)
xBigBenx - Grand Khavatari/Doomcryer (banned)

vaiper

Quote from: SnoopD0g on January 15, 2014, 11:36:25 PM
I had ty/wc on dragon and i killed rb (near aligato island) with bd/se in dual box.. so not only ty/de can kill rb alone :)

Without Dnet set and zealot cd it would take mucho more than in HB.

Stazy

let me restate once again
Quote from: Stazy on January 15, 2014, 09:14:47 PM
Stop with the zerk this is a MMORPG, not single player.
that is why party system was invented, that is why clans exist, you have friends? have them help you...no?...that is so sad.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

48Bit

Quote from: igi on January 15, 2014, 10:05:38 PM
Im not an admin, I just use common sense. ;)
So, answer me, please, using common sense: how will destro benefit from tyrant subclass w/o totems and fist fury?
Looks more like a dead combo to me, since as I remember you can quite easily have perma frenzy in IL which is better then any totem.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

hebdzik

Clean Destro on normal IL server on full buff can kill RB so what problem is here?
Me on Tallum Heavey Set + HD+F+0 + full buff can kill Anakazel in less than 5 min on any not stuck sub IL server, so why you think you cant kill it here?

On old Infinity like 5 years ago i was able to kill lots of quest Golkondas on clean Destro, but this was needing time thats all.
This way you kill RB longer so there will be less solo RB farmers and will be chance for more PVP at RB
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

bannedbyglasy

Quote from: =drake= on January 15, 2014, 08:22:19 PM
The skill behave official like, means you can cast them at -30% HP but the effect stay active even if you regain full HP.
No nerfs applied at all, you can read the whole list on what was touched.

maybe I missed something, but for me it sounds like everything is the same as it was. why are u ppl arguing?

nbx

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 16, 2014, 11:21:58 AM
I want just know if  Fist Fury will work with frenzy/every weapon... Or if it will be limited too as other totems (they don't stack with frenzy/guts)

Both Track and Drake said that anything that is not on the list is retail like. IIRC fist fury works with other weapons in IL(somebody should reconfirm this though, I didn't play IL for years) and they didn't say anything about fist fury not stacking with frenzy, so I'd say it does work with both frenzy and other weapons.