News:

Main Menu

Question abaout cast speed

Started by Diabolo, January 15, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolo

Thx for your opinion
I wont make this char, but
Why i have to make char to matk dye tatoo, major arcana not dc robe now you think is beter way, but why you dont make it when cast is not blocked?
CUZ its was beter to make high cast, now when its blocked you think beter or same is matk so dont complain.
In my opinion this blocked (cast and atak speed) is not balance to all serwer cuz its not touch any char w/o nuker/summoner and tyrant, so whats the point of it?

Garn.

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 12:55:04 PM
Thx for your opinion
Why i have to make char to matk dye tatoo, major arcana not dc robe now you think is beter way, but why you dont make it when cast is not blocked?
CUZ its was beter to make high cast, now when its blocked you think beter or same is matk so dont complain.
In my opinion this blocked (cast and atak speed) is not balance to all serwer cuz its not touch any char w/o nuker/summoner and tyrant, so whats the point of it?
are you really complaining about 2,1k max cast and 1,5k max atk speed? seriously?
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

lNecropsy

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 10:31:41 AM
Its sad cuz for me sps/es die,

Wrong.
This means Sps/Es will be even BETTER.

Why? Because Sps/Es can use Major Arcana set : +Pdef, +stun resist +17%Matk.
And still have max Casting speed. (2085)
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

StunSh00t

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 16, 2014, 01:11:04 PM
Wrong.
This means Sps/Es will be even BETTER.

Why? Because Sps/Es can use Major Arcana set : +Pdef, +stun resist +17%Matk.
And still have max Casting speed. (2085)

Leave him to QQ about chars that he was thinking to play .. :)  Like some1 said "people dont like to think"...
ReserveD  &  LOD  <3

igi

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 12:55:04 PM
Thx for your opinion
I completely agree with you. I played on a server where I got 3800 cast speed with sh/ps and it was perfect for me, this is just bullshit... 2100 cap wtf?! What do they think this is? Low rate retail like Lineage 2 server??

thepal

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 02:32:18 PM
I completely agree with you. I played on this server where I got 3800 cast speed with sh/ps and it was perfect for me, this is just bullshit... 2100 cap wtf?! What do they think this is? Low rate retail like Lineage 2 server??

Well if u rly somehow got 3800 cast speed and it was perfect for You...
That means u have no objective view on this game...
I understand You dont care at all about make any balance in this game, You just wanna play most powerfull combo... good for you...

igi

Quote from: thepal on January 16, 2014, 02:36:16 PM
Well if u rly somehow got 3800 cast speed and it was perfect for You...
That means u have no objective view on this game...
I understand You dont care at all about make any balance in this game, You just wanna play most powerfull combo... good for you...
I was being sarcastic to the comment of Diabolo but what u said was exactly my point. It's strange how you failed to notice it. xD 3800cast speed on sh/ps??? :)))

thepal

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 02:39:22 PM
I was being sarcastic to the comment of Diabolo but what u said was exactly my point.

My apologise then :)

Garn.

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 02:39:22 PM
I was being sarcastic to the comment of Diabolo but what u said was exactly my point. It's strange how you failed to notice it. xD 3800cast speed on sh/ps??? :)))
you forgot to put emoticons,that's why  ;D
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

igi

Quote from: Garn. on January 16, 2014, 02:54:30 PM
you forgot to put emoticons,that's why  ;D
I made face expressions xD

PepsiQQ

that's not interlude feature. I had on bartz interlude nc soft off, 1.7k att.speed on tyrant.
so saying that 1.5k/2.1k it's retail cap it's not true.

EeDimsa

well as i see it no one form the GM staff said anything about attack speed cap so take it easy